Before I get back to the routine of blogging, I thought it would be fun to offer another movie trivia quiz. This time, I’ll be honoring the person who gets the most right by 9 PM Pacific on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 — extended to Sunday, February 20, 2005 @ 9 PM Pacific. Please e-mail your answers to me. Each correct answer is worth one point.
In honor of the release this weekend of the documentary “INSIDE DEEP THROAT,” I’m asking about some movies which reference the name of that celebrated porn flic.
(1) Making her feature film debut in (a) this movie, (a) this actress played a character who saved her life by walking out of a screening of “DEEP THROAT.” (c) What year was the movie released?
(2) For (a) which movie was she later nominated for an Academy Award in the same category as one of her co-stars? (b) Who was that co-star? (c) Did either of them win?
(3) (a) In what movie did that co-star appear which referenced Deep Throat? (b) What was her character’s relationship to Deep Throat?
(4) With (a) whom and (b) in what movie did this actress (of (2)(b)) enjoy a “roll in the hay”?
(5) In (a) what movie did (b) this actor say “I am serious and don’t call me Shirley?”
(6) In (a) what movie did (b) this actor say “Yep, two corpses, everything’s fine.”
(7) To (a) whom and (b) in what movie was this comment addressed: “When nine hundred years old you be, look this good you will not.”
BONUS QUESTION (5 points for (a); (2) for (b)) In (a) what movie did (b) this celebrated actress say: “I’m an old maid and nobody knows more about love than an old maid.”
-Dan (AKA GayPatriotWest): GayPatriotWest@aol.com