According to a recent online poll from Country Weekly magazine….
1. Keith Urban: The singer-songwriter-guitarist from Down Under will appear in a Gap ad campaign this fall, wearing jeans and performing a cover of Billy Thorpe’s “Most People I Know Think I’m Crazy.”
2. Joe Nichols: The 28-year-old Nichols was also voted one of CMT’s 20 sexiest stars.
3. Keith Anderson: The only newcomer in the group has a smash debut with “Pickin’ Wildflowers.”
4. Dierks Bentley: 29-year-old Bentley is currently on tour with superstar George Strait.
5. Jeff Bates: Rugged bad boy Bates has a checkered past of brushes with the law. “I think I’m probably the least sexy guy on the face of earth,” the magazine quotes him as saying.
6. Ira Dean: Wild and crazy, completely uninhibited Dean plays bass for the hit trio Trick Pony, which got its start playing regularly in clubs like Coyote Joe’s.
7. Billy Currington: His video for “I Got a Feelin’ ” was named one of the sexiest videos of all time by CMT.
8. John Rich: One-half of the duo Big & Rich, his unconventional style, both personal and musical, are shaking things up.
9. Trent Willmon: He told Country Weekly he’s looking for a woman who is “easygoing like I am and low-maintenance.”
10. Keith Burns: The other guy in Trick Pony, on the charts with a remake of “It’s a Heartache.”
11. Blaine Larsen: Clean-cut Larsen is the youngest guy on the list. He’s 18, according to his Web site.
12. Jon Randall: Described by friends as a true Texas gentleman, Randall owns over 30 pairs of cowboy boots.
Who cares if they can sing….
-Bruce (GayPatriot) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.