VOTE for your favorite “Storm Stud”

Posted by Bruce Carroll at 8:34 am - September 9, 2005.
Filed under: Katrina Disaster,Movies/Film & TV

Based on the names offered up by GayPatriot readers… here is the official ballot to vote for your favorite “Storm Stud”.

I made some editorial judgements as to whether some of the nominees qualified…. they had to be “front and center” during Katrina coverage…. not just a pretty face on cable. *grin*

CLICK HERE TO VOTE NOW!

Click on “more” to view photos of nominees…….

Anderson Cooper – CNN

Dan Springer – FOX

Jason Carroll – CNN

Thomas Roberts – CNN

Geraldo Rivera – FOX

Carl Quintanilla – MSNBC

Tom Costello – MSNBC

Erik Lilligren – FOX (local reporter in Gulf — no photo found)

1. Who’s stuffing the ballot box for Cooper? I demand a recount!

Comment by Clint — September 11, 2005 @ 10:21 pm - September 11, 2005

2. #47

Gilligan was sorta cute, but kinda goofy. I suppose the Skipper, if you’re into bears.

Comment by ThatGayConservative — September 11, 2005 @ 11:47 pm - September 11, 2005

3. #51
    Maybe some libs were bussed in from another poll?

Comment by ThatGayConservative — September 11, 2005 @ 11:50 pm - September 11, 2005

4. *Grumble, grumble*

Ballot-stuffing lefties, trying to steal another election. 😉

Comment by Clint — September 12, 2005 @ 2:10 am - September 12, 2005

5. TGC-

Too goofy for me. And bears are fine, but Skipper was a bumbling, incompetent bear. Not such a turn on.

Comment by Clint — September 12, 2005 @ 2:12 am - September 12, 2005

6. Thanks, Clint. “Attractive guys” is one of my favorite topics. 🙂

Comment by Janey — September 12, 2005 @ 9:52 am - September 12, 2005

7. Another girl chiming in.

What, are all of you guys nuts? Cooper? Good Lord. Why not just get a plastic blow up doll. About as lifelike. Much cheaper. And a doll wouldn’t interrupted sex to ask you if his hair looks okay. Which Cooper almost certainly would.

I’d take Springer for a turn around the track. He’s not the stuff dreams are made of, but he looks human.

Comment by Portia — September 12, 2005 @ 11:04 am - September 12, 2005

8. Thanks for the great observations Portia….right on target.

Anderson is waaaay too fem. If someone’s going to be “Storm Stud”…they should have some resemblence to what it means to be a stud!

Go Adam Housley!!

Comment by STLGreg — September 12, 2005 @ 3:02 pm - September 12, 2005

9. Adam,Oh Adam…..

Comment by julieohjulie — October 15, 2005 @ 2:48 am - October 15, 2005

10. Where is Sam Champion ? Just his name alone is studly!

Comment by js barber — October 22, 2005 @ 12:01 am - October 22, 2005

11. anderson is not like a blowup doll unless he thinks you’re hot, He is not a fem. When not working he doesn’t care about his hair or how is clothes look. The only that wou;d make him un-studly is the fact he is very thin. I’ve ran into him on two occasions so I know what I’m talking.Just one of the boys looking to have a good time when not workin.

Comment by js barber — October 22, 2005 @ 12:23 am - October 22, 2005

12. Ohh, Geraldo gets me all hot. I’d like to have a mustache ride courtesy of him.

Comment by Jesus Christ — January 31, 2006 @ 5:31 pm - January 31, 2006

13. Rob Marciano all the way!!!!!!!!
    He’s so HOT (!) I barely can stand it!!!!

Comment by Mike — December 5, 2006 @ 12:33 pm - December 5, 2006

14. By far my favorite two are
    1. Rob Marciano
    2. Thomas Roberts

They are just great looking guys!

Comment by Paul — July 25, 2007 @ 4:12 pm - July 25, 2007

15. I think Jim Cantore is HOT. Ive always liked him.. he is good “material” while watching the forecast.. if you know what I mean….

Comment by Josh — December 16, 2007 @ 12:17 am - December 16, 2007