C-SPAN Caller: Democrats Act Like French People!

Posted by Bruce Carroll at 11:25 pm - November 18, 2005.
Filed under: War On Terror

Just nearly fell off my chair as a woman from Sarasota, Florida called into C-SPAN to express her support of our troops and the mission of democracy in the Middle East.

“If the Democrats want to act like French people, that’s their problem. But we are Americans.”

An observation: it is obvious which C-SPAN callers are reading their LibDemSur-moonbat-faxed talking points and those who truly have their own sincere independent thoughts.

-Bruce (GayPatriot)

1. Beautiful! Couldn’t have said it better myself, Sarasota. Kudos to you for finally calling them what they are: pussies.

Comment by glisteny — November 19, 2005 @ 2:30 am - November 19, 2005

2. #2

When did your sorry ass ever serve?

Comment by ThatGayConservative — November 19, 2005 @ 7:58 am - November 19, 2005

3. LOL…..there’s two problems with that logic, Pussy.

1) As vote returns show, the US armed forces are overwhelmingly Republican; thus, Republicans ARE doing the bulk of the fighting.

2) You and your fellow Democrats aren’t running to enlist to fight in Afghanistan, which you allegedly support.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — November 19, 2005 @ 11:04 am - November 19, 2005

4. “raise your right hand in the air if you like the French…..raise both hands in the air if YOU ARE french”

Comment by nuyorker — November 19, 2005 @ 11:18 am - November 19, 2005

5. #3

You didn’t ask me, so I asked you first.

BTW, I never played football for Texas A&M or The Citadel. Does that mean that I’m not qualified to support either team? Does that preclude me from saying “Hullaballoo Caneck Caneck!”

WHOOP!!

Comment by ThatGayConservative — November 19, 2005 @ 12:40 pm - November 19, 2005

6. Si tu pense que les francais n’ont pas leur esprit, ou en l’oublier , tu est vraiment ce que j’ai cru…un conard.

Comment by hank — November 20, 2005 @ 12:05 pm - November 20, 2005

7. #3
    No, you’re wrong. You don’t “keep asking” me anything, faggot. Anyhow, my posting was addressing the topic of this thread, which was how the Dems are our domestic version of the French, not your obsession with ‘chickenhawks’ or whatever your tiny mind is stuck on.

Face it: we won, you lost. We’re in control and you’re not. If you want to live in a country run by like-minded hippie losers you can always move to Canada. Until then, you’re just gonna have to deal with it, bee-yotch.

Comment by glisteny — November 20, 2005 @ 1:51 pm - November 20, 2005

8. nobody won you stupid fool.
    we’re Americans.