Did US Bring Gay Marriage To Iraqi Power Couple?

Posted by Bruce Carroll at 8:08 pm - December 20, 2005.
Filed under: Gay Marriage,War On Terror

I’m sure the Grand Ayatollah Sistani would not be officiating at this ceremony….

Dr. Germ and Mrs. Anthrax To Wed In Quiet Civil Ceremony – Conservathink

Rihab Taha, also known as “Dr. Germ” and Huda Salih Mahdi Ammash, known as “Mrs. Anthrax” announced Tuesday that they would be entering into a same-sex civil union in Brighton, England later this month.

The news came as a shock to many in Iraq, although not for the reason most would think. “Personally, I always thought that Taha was a man,” said Anwar al-Akbar, a Baghdad police officer. “I always thought that she was a dude.”

-Bruce (GayPatriot…. tongue always in cheek)

1. Anthrax-Germ; now that is a great hyphenated name Unfortunately, their kids will probably be teased at school. At least they have a way to fight back (“My Dad can kick your Moms’ asses”, “Oh yeah, tell your dad not to breathe tomorrrow!).

Comment by John — December 20, 2005 @ 11:10 pm - December 20, 2005

2. Satire?

Comment by Synova — December 20, 2005 @ 11:39 pm - December 20, 2005

3. Since you know where Bruce’s tongue was, do I have to answer where mine was? No snarky comments please.

Comment by John — December 20, 2005 @ 11:51 pm - December 20, 2005

4. Is that Dr. Rihab “It’s not a lie when you are ordered to lie (about WMD)” Taha?

Comment by TGC — December 21, 2005 @ 12:44 am - December 21, 2005

5. #3

Actually, what I want to know is in whose cheek was his tongue located?

Comment by ThatGayConservative — December 21, 2005 @ 12:46 am - December 21, 2005

6. Isn’t that nice – thanks to the Americans these 2 Iraqy citizens can NOW get UNITED / Married in the UK. While America lags behind in Equality..it’s actually kind of Ironic….it’s almost funny! Will President Dickhead be congratulating them?

Comment by JRC — December 21, 2005 @ 3:29 pm - December 21, 2005

7. I’ll pass on “Dr. Germ,” but “Mrs. Anthrax” ain’t half bad lookin’.

Comment by Julie the Jarhead — December 21, 2005 @ 4:25 pm - December 21, 2005

8. Hey, JRC, I hope you realise that what I wrote was a SATIRE.

And don’t you be dissin’ my Prez, or else y’all are in for a serious ass-whuppin’. Ya heard?!

Comment by Damian G. — December 21, 2005 @ 4:49 pm - December 21, 2005

9. Would Iago have been permitted to marry Cassius or Othello?

Comment by Jeremy Abrams — December 22, 2005 @ 10:03 pm - December 22, 2005

10. i could’ve loaned them one or two of my dresses…

They’d look marvelous in 24K gold!

Comment by HisHolynessDPope — December 23, 2005 @ 3:47 am - December 23, 2005