Nominees for Conservative Blogress Diva

Posted by GayPatriotWest at 3:37 am - December 22, 2005.
Filed under: Blogging,Mythology and the real world

The nominations for conservative blogress diva are now complete and they are: Ann Althouse, Tammy Bruce, Polipundit‘s Lorie Byrd, Jane Galt ( Asymmetrical Information), Bridget Johnson (GOP Vixen), Sondra K (Knowledge is Power), Carol Platt Liebau, National Review Online‘s K-Lo (Kathryn Jean Lopez), Michelle Malkin, Betsy Newmark (Betsy’s Page), Pamela of Atlas Shrugs, Debbie Schlussel, Cathy Seipp and Cathy Young.

Voting begins as soon as we get a poll up!

1. Before you vote, Go to Knowledge Is Power, check out the very divaesque sweatered dogs in the header, then peep this post which links to this one-stop shop for all your moonbattery needs.

Comment by V the K — December 22, 2005 @ 7:48 am - December 22, 2005

2. Why even bother to vote? Michelle Malkin is the Blog Queen.

Comment by rightwingprof — December 22, 2005 @ 10:00 am - December 22, 2005

3. Malkin is MANY things but Diva she is so NOT!
    That’s just silly. Besides, it’s not QUEEN it’s DIVA, hellooooo.

Comment by SondraK — December 22, 2005 @ 11:55 am - December 22, 2005

4. I’d have to go with Tammy.

Though, I am assuming the only reason “Queen Diva Coulter” is not nominated is because she “technically” has no blog.

Everytime the lefties get a little nutty, there is nothing like an Ann Coulter column to pick us all up :-). We should send her a Christmas basket.

Great Idea and happy holidays to all!

Comment by Steve Flesher — December 22, 2005 @ 1:49 pm - December 22, 2005

5. Sondra K, all the way.

Comment by Sailor Republica — December 22, 2005 @ 2:54 pm - December 22, 2005

6. It should be noted that both Debbie Schlussel and Michelle Malkin have been GOP Babes of the week at JerseyGOP.com http://www.jerseygop.com/R_babes/index.html – for those whose door swings that way. :)

Comment by HCN — December 22, 2005 @ 5:37 pm - December 22, 2005

7. When did this switch to bloggers only?

Comment by ThatGayConservative — December 23, 2005 @ 1:01 am - December 23, 2005

8. I love Pamela and Sondra K, can I vote for both?

Comment by foreigner — December 23, 2005 @ 8:06 am - December 23, 2005

9. Humm actually I also like Tammy Bruce. It’s a hard choice!

Comment by foreigner — December 23, 2005 @ 8:15 am - December 23, 2005

10. A lot of bright,talented people.

Comment by corwin — December 23, 2005 @ 11:21 am - December 23, 2005

11. More Contests, More Opportunities To Alienate People

Within the next few days, I will be posting New Year’s resolutions of assorted digerati among the blogosphere. One of my own resolutions, after the clusterfuck that was the Weblog Awards (and our endorsement of blog-pal Ethan), should be to steer as …

Trackback by The Malcontent — December 23, 2005 @ 3:00 pm - December 23, 2005

12. Cathy Young for President.

Comment by Jim Walsh — December 27, 2005 @ 4:29 pm - December 27, 2005

13. I am judging these women solely on their looks. I am ignoring their powerful minds because…well, I am a hopeless sexist. On this basis, I’ve got to go with Tammy Bruce, though Lorie Byrd (and, I hear, her little kid) is awfully cute. Then again Cathy Seipp is quite a looker as well. Too many divas, too little time.

Comment by Campagna — December 28, 2005 @ 10:21 pm - December 28, 2005