Keith Urban

Posted by Bruce Carroll at 6:25 am - January 14, 2006.
Filed under: Country Music

Why post Keith’s photo this morning? Why not! And, because country singers photos seem to bring traffic! Heh heh.

Keith didn’t do much for me at first, but as he is getting a bit older is becoming quite the hottie. Good for Nicole!

Plus I really like his latest album. Great songs!

-Bruce (GayPatriot)

1. He is a rare combination….good looking, and VERY talented. He has a knack for picking songs that really speak to how we feel about our partners….”Somebody Like You”, “Better Half”, “Making Memories of Us”….all great stuff.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — January 14, 2006 @ 10:16 am - January 14, 2006

2. Give me Kenny Chesney or Clay Walker any day! WOOF!!!!

Regards,
    Peter Hughes

Comment by Peter Hughes — January 14, 2006 @ 11:12 am - January 14, 2006

3. Thanks for beginning my gloomy Saturday (foggy, etc up here in PA ) with that glorious picture of one of my favorites Aussies (other include Hugh Jackman).
    I agree his new album is fabulous

Comment by PatriotMom — January 14, 2006 @ 11:32 am - January 14, 2006

4. Kenny Chesney any day, any way. He’s a pint-sized Adonis.

Comment by Muslihoon — January 14, 2006 @ 1:23 pm - January 14, 2006

5. I second #4’s motion.

Comment by sonicfrog — January 14, 2006 @ 3:07 pm - January 14, 2006

6. I look at that photo and just can’t get past his needing a shave and a haircut. He looks like a slob. I’d much rather have the clean-cut, Tab Hunter circa 1952 look.

Comment by Conservative Guy — January 14, 2006 @ 5:07 pm - January 14, 2006

7. Having just seen Damn Yankees again, I can assure you, Keith Urban sings MUCH better than Tab Hunter, shave and haircut or no shave and haircut. 🙂

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — January 15, 2006 @ 1:50 am - January 15, 2006

8. YOU SICK FAGS!
    STOP TALKING BOUT MY MAN!

Comment by IAMNICOLEBICHES! — March 19, 2006 @ 5:26 pm - March 19, 2006

9. Sorry Guys that was my friend Renee. This is Nicole how are you all? I promise that Renne and I wont bother you guys again. But at the top of this page that is a pretty hot picture of Keith. Well ok I will shut up now. Bye.

Comment by SeXyBoIsGuRl — March 23, 2006 @ 7:16 pm - March 23, 2006

10. Tab Hunter is gay. Keith Urban is not!!

Comment by Sally — April 11, 2006 @ 12:09 pm - April 11, 2006

11. Keith Urban is sooooooooooooooooooooo Hot hot hot hot hot how can u just ignore that sexy beast!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing i don’t like about his life is nicole kidman other than that amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don’t worry hon ur sexy!!!!!!!!!

Comment by kate — June 6, 2006 @ 2:13 pm - June 6, 2006

12. Keitb urban I love u marry me ur my idol I wanna be like u fan=mous and hot!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by kate — June 6, 2006 @ 2:14 pm - June 6, 2006

13. Nicole Kidman is Keith Urbans BEARD!!!! He gave me a blowjob in his trailer on the set of one of his music videos, and then made me cum all over his face.

Comment by Jack Nasty — June 27, 2006 @ 12:47 am - June 27, 2006

14. I am happy for keith. He is in love and deserves to be happy. He is the greatest country singer ever and now his life is complete. I hope he stays happy forever, he deserves nothing less! I’ve followed his career from day one and this is what he’s wanted…good for you keith! I love you and your talent!

Comment by Tammy — June 30, 2006 @ 8:06 am - June 30, 2006

15. Jack Nasty I believe you made that up about Keith. I have always read and heard where Keith is a womanizer.

Comment by Prissy — July 26, 2006 @ 1:37 pm - July 26, 2006