A Few Thousand Words About Cindy Sheehan

Posted by ColoradoPatriot at 11:29 am - January 30, 2006.
Filed under: Liberals,War On Terror

Is this all you need to know?

For the click-averse, here are a couple pictures in case you were wondering what America’s favorite maternal embarrassment has been up to (with apologies to V the K):

Cindy and Hugo

“Please, America! Venezuela begs you: Take this crazy woman back.”

Cindy Speaks

“Raise your hand if you thought this was going to be about Cesar Chavez”

Cindy <3 Hugo

“Cindy <3 Hugo”

UPDATE: Now I remember what this reminds me of:

Hillary and Suha

1. Next thing you know, she’ll be visiting Hugo’s friends
    (with apologies for the shameless self-promotion)

Comment by Fausta — January 30, 2006 @ 11:41 am - January 30, 2006

2. Great minds think alike.

Comment by V the K — January 30, 2006 @ 11:43 am - January 30, 2006

3. So, Cindy adores dictators leading their countries to ruin. Tragically, no surprise there.

It does seem like she should hook up with Jimmy Carter when she gets back.

Comment by Calarato — January 30, 2006 @ 11:44 am - January 30, 2006

4. So, Cindy adores dictators leading their countries to ruin. Tragically, no surprise there.

Hey Calarato – if that was the case – then she’d love Bush.

Comment by moderate gay — January 30, 2006 @ 11:54 am - January 30, 2006

5. I believe #4 should be properly attributed to “moonbat gay.”

Comment by V the K — January 30, 2006 @ 12:05 pm - January 30, 2006

6. You have heard of course that Mother Moonbat is considering challenging DiFi for the Senate.

Barbara Boxer must be excited. If Sheehan gets in, Boxer will become the smarter, prettier, more centrist senator from California.

Comment by V the K — January 30, 2006 @ 12:14 pm - January 30, 2006

7. V: I don’t know how your timestamp is earlier than mine! You know I checked your site before I posted!

Grr! ColoradoPatriot and VtheK…separated at birth?

Comment by ColoradoPatriot — January 30, 2006 @ 12:17 pm - January 30, 2006

8. #4 – That was slopply, MG. If Bush were a dictator like Chavez – you’d be in jail.

But you’re not. Think about that.

Comment by Calarato — January 30, 2006 @ 12:22 pm - January 30, 2006

9. sorry, “sloppy” – hah hah

Comment by Calarato — January 30, 2006 @ 12:24 pm - January 30, 2006

10. I usually create my posts early in the morning or after work, then parcel them out during the day to minimize distraction from my paying job.

Comment by V the K — January 30, 2006 @ 12:36 pm - January 30, 2006

11. Chavez is proposing an oil pipeline that will cut through the Amazon rain forest. Is it ok to rape the environment if you’re a Communist Dictator? I guess so. Take a look at the vast “environmental devastation” caused by the Three Gourges damn in China. But no matter. Al Gore says global warming will make the planet unlivable in ten years anyway. Have fun with your wacky friends Cindy!

Comment by Dave — January 30, 2006 @ 2:06 pm - January 30, 2006

12. Chavez is just the modern day Castro –slummin’ it up with any dis-patriot American who will fly south and help him grab the headlines one more time. I’m kind of happy when Chavez succeeds; it keeps HowieDean outta the newspaper.

Mother Moonbat is as low as the worst of them –our generation’s Jane Fonda. She disgraces the memory of her fallen son; pathetic.

Comment by Michigan-Matt — January 30, 2006 @ 2:35 pm - January 30, 2006

13. #11 – It’s all about socialism, Dave. Grow that government. Infantilize everybody, and ultimately control them. Stop those nasty (genuine) individualists who live by their own thoughts and productive projects, and who refuse to grant the socialists respect or admiration.

Enviromentalism is a mere political tactic – like pacifism, “diversity”, “free speech”, unionism, “defending the little guy”, gay rights and all the rest – to be forgotten at all moments when it has become inconvenient.

Comment by Calarato — January 30, 2006 @ 3:06 pm - January 30, 2006

14. OT: I love how the main page now juxtaposes the picture of Hillary kissing a supporter (I don’t know who) with the headline of the next item, “Please God, Tell Me This Isn’t Happening” 🙂

Comment by Calarato — January 30, 2006 @ 3:29 pm - January 30, 2006

15. 15 — Calarato, I think the woman Hillary is swapping spit with is Suha Arafat. The encounter occurred after Suha gave a speech accusing the Israelis of “daily and extensive use” of poison gas on Palestinian children, (or as the Pali’s call them, martyrs-in-training).

Comment by V the K — January 30, 2006 @ 3:43 pm - January 30, 2006

16. NDT also posted this happy news. I hope she does run and win. California would have it’s own George Galloway. Plus, now that CS has called President Clinton a Monster I would love to see her and Senator “Monster” standing side by side and being cozy with one another. Sadly, though I’d love to see it, I believe Californians have enough common sense (though that engine is running on fumes) and is CS unelectable here. Just don’t ask me to prove that.

Comment by sonicfrog — January 30, 2006 @ 6:55 pm - January 30, 2006

17. I don’t mind Hill being a clam digger, it’s her choice of seafood that bothers me

Comment by beautifulatrocities — January 30, 2006 @ 6:58 pm - January 30, 2006

18. Is it me, or does Cindy tend to show up where ever cash and media glory are dangling?
    The well seems to have run dry here, so I guess the next logical step is Europe and then Venezuela.

Comment by ThatGayConservative — January 30, 2006 @ 7:41 pm - January 30, 2006

19. #13. Thanks, and your right Colararto. I understand that environmentalism is a political tactic. In my post (#11) I was attempting to be ironic. I guess I’m a little off today, lol. Anyway, environmentalism is a very powerful tool of the enemies of our country who enjoy living here. It’s part of the reason we haven’t built any new refineries or nuclear power plants in decades. And that weakens us as we are then all the more dependant on foreign oil. Anyway, I’m going to print some “I Atomic” bumper stickers – anyone interested? We can start a grass roots movement to get this country nuclear powered and energy independant just like France. After all the Libs keep telling us we should look to the European model, right?

Comment by Dave — January 30, 2006 @ 7:48 pm - January 30, 2006

20. BTW, I seriously think nuclear energy is a viable and safe source of power as our “friends” in France (cringe) have demonstrated.

Comment by Dave — January 30, 2006 @ 7:50 pm - January 30, 2006

21. Oops! #19 should have read “I Love Atomic” – Love would be symbolized with the typical heart shaped symbol…. : )

Comment by Dave — January 30, 2006 @ 7:53 pm - January 30, 2006

22. Run, Cindy, Run!

I plan to have this bumper sticker posted to the FRONT of my gas-guzzling SUV…

Regards,
    Peter Hughes

Comment by Peter Hughes — January 30, 2006 @ 10:42 pm - January 30, 2006

23. #19 – Sorry Dave – You were right on; I understood your irony – I was just doing a “pile on” 🙂

Comment by Calarato — January 31, 2006 @ 1:57 am - January 31, 2006

24. home equity line of credit http://homeequitylineofcredit.blogs-de-voyage.fr

Comment by home equity line of credit — July 27, 2006 @ 10:16 pm - July 27, 2006