GayPatriot On Da Radio

Posted by Bruce Carroll at 12:47 pm - March 24, 2006.
Filed under: Blogging,Movies/Film & TV

Assuming there isn’t a breaking news story or another reason why I’d be bumped…. I’m honored to announce that I’ll be on the Tammy Bruce radio program on Friday, March 24 at 1:30 PM Eastern/10:30AM Pacific Time. I am so excited to have been invited and grateful to Tammy for the chance to chat with her.

It appears that you can listen live via Talk Radio Network’s webpage. Click on Tammy’s picture at 1:30PM Eastern to hear whatever I might have to say. You can also call into the program by calling 800-449-8255.

Hopefully I’ll also figure out a way to post the interview after the fact as well. If any of you have that capability, please drop me a line.

See ya on the radio!

-Bruce (GayPatriot)

1. Break a leg, Bruce. Me, Matt, Calarato, RWP, CP, JM and the rest of us will hunker down and prepare for the moonbat onslaught that usually descends after a media appearance.

Comment by V the K — March 24, 2006 @ 7:49 am - March 24, 2006

2. Yep, Best Wishes Bruce! It’ll be great to hear those soothing Southern dulcimer tones in your voice –and all the witty Southern syllogisms– you’ve picked up while living in DC and Charlotte.

Comment by Michigan-Matt — March 24, 2006 @ 8:10 am - March 24, 2006

3. Yup, there you are …

Comment by rightwingprof — March 24, 2006 @ 1:37 pm - March 24, 2006

4. How am I doing? 😉

Comment by GayPatriot — March 24, 2006 @ 1:45 pm - March 24, 2006

5. Good job, Bruce! Wow she sure is one solid fan of yours and the blog. I enjoyed listening. Thanks for the head’s up.

Comment by Michigan-Matt — March 24, 2006 @ 2:00 pm - March 24, 2006

6. Thanks… it was fun!!

Comment by GayPatriot — March 24, 2006 @ 2:16 pm - March 24, 2006

7. Ya done good, kid.

Comment by rightwingprof — March 24, 2006 @ 6:07 pm - March 24, 2006

8. Sorry I missed you GayPatriot. Hope to read the interview and perhaps Tammy will talk about it tomorrow.
    Tammy is no longer heard on Sirius so many of us fans have been withouot her show, but apparantly its available now on talkradio.net.

Comment by Jaycub — March 24, 2006 @ 8:04 pm - March 24, 2006

9. What interest do you have in the rise of the individual? You’re so busy regurgitating the Right Line you don’t have time for an honest opinion or original thought.

Comment by God of Biscuits — March 24, 2006 @ 9:52 pm - March 24, 2006

10. You’ll need to speak up, God of Biscuits; it’s difficult to hear you gay leftists with your lips planted so securely on “pro-gay” and “gay-supportive” Democrat ass.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — March 24, 2006 @ 10:29 pm - March 24, 2006

11. Thaaaat’s right, NDT…the Republicans have been so supportive of the gays.

You write your comments with a cookie-cutter from the FOXNews kitchen.

Comment by God of Biscuits — March 25, 2006 @ 2:08 am - March 25, 2006

12. Kudos to God of Biscuits (great handle, by the way)…

I disagree with almost everything he says, but I really admire the fact that he took the time to listen. Speaks volumes as to his desire for informed debate.

Just thought I’d mention it.

Comment by HollywoodNeoCon — March 25, 2006 @ 1:56 pm - March 25, 2006

13. Now if only I could bring myself to listen to Franken, I’d feel as good about myself.

Comment by HollywoodNeoCon — March 25, 2006 @ 1:59 pm - March 25, 2006