Blood Of Iranian Gays On Carter’s Hands

Posted by Bruce Carroll at 7:36 am - April 24, 2006.
Filed under: Gays in Other Lands,War On Terror

As PatriotPartner and I discussed the latest news from the gay holocaust in Iran, a thought struck me.

Jimmy Carter chose not to stand up for the secular government of the Shah of Iran in 1979; instead he allowed Islamic fundamentalism to take root in a major country in the Middle East. He continually wimped out of the way of the growing threat and the best he could do was crash eight helicopters into the desert in 1980.

So now, when you see pictures like this…

…you must remember that Jimmy Carter is to blame for the rope as he was in the unique position to step in and disrupt the series of events that instead he allowed to play out that has led us to today’s War Against America.

Powerline agrees:

It was he and his feckless boss President Carter who saw no cause for concern in a potential Iranian mullocracy, and hence no reason to back the Shah of Iran who stood in the mullahs way.

Now, more than 25 years on, the old foreign policy hand is still assuring us that we have little to fear from the mullahs. He seems to take it as a given that, through negotiations, we can talk them out of developing nukes. Alternatively, he assumes that the mullahs won’t be around much longer. Indeed, in the familiar “blame America first” tradition of his party, Brzezinski suggests, without presenting any evidence, that the mullahs were on their way out until the U.S. gave them a lease on life by being so confrontational. If only we would “treat[] Iran with respect,” our problems with that country would work themselves out.

Wishful thinking is a powerful force in human thinking, but the Carter administration confirmed that it’s a recipe for disaster in foreign policy. But all these years later, wishful thinking is all Brzezinski has to offer.

I certainly hope President Bush will stand up to the mullahs in Iran as he did to Saddam. It is just a shame that it took the attacks of 9/11 to focus this nation’s eyes on the mistakes of its leaders before in not standing up to the threat.

President Bush may have hesitated for eight minutes on 9/11 in Florida, but President Clinton squandered eight years while allowing the threat to build.

-Bruce (GayPatriot)

1. #50 – So, Erik – Do you make a similar objections about MoveOn.org’s (and your other leftist buddies’) radically incorrect use of words such as “Nazi” in describing Bush?

#49 and earlier – Guys, guys 🙂 It’s fun to see you catch raj in YET ANOTHER set of outright lies about sources, about the meaning of his own words, etc. But you must know, on some level, that you are wasting your time. It is SO not about honesty or integrity, with raj. He is a pervert, in the word’s exact sense: someone deeply twisted. Words have no meaning to him. They’re just weapons – Formalisms to be shifted and twisted at will, in his (many) efforts to wound others. You must already know that he doesn’t care how successfully you nail him.

Comment by Calarato — April 25, 2006 @ 4:32 pm - April 25, 2006

2. P.S. raj’s “style” (ugh) of using words as meaningless pure weapons-for-the-sake-of-wounding is something I usually / only see from certain Leftists who have had, and who have quite thoroughly enjoyed, a Post-Modern or “critical [sic] theory” type of philosophy education. Using words as meaningless pure weapons-for-the-sake-of-wounding is a conscious part of their political, social and philosophical strategy. As I’ve said before, it’s neatly explained here.

Comment by Calarato — April 25, 2006 @ 4:44 pm - April 25, 2006

3. So, Erik – Do you make a similar objections about MoveOn.org’s (and your other leftist buddies’) radically incorrect use of words such as “Nazi” in describing Bush?

Damn you, Calarato, you beat me to it!

Comment by rightwingprof — April 25, 2006 @ 6:24 pm - April 25, 2006

4. 🙂

Comment by Calarato — April 25, 2006 @ 7:21 pm - April 25, 2006

5. “Of course, under sanctions, nearly one million Iraqis, if not more, were systematically imprisoned, tortured, and murdered.’

Fiction.

Comment by NitPicking4Jesus — April 25, 2006 @ 10:51 pm - April 25, 2006

6. Have we lost sight of the fact that there is a handsome gay man in the prime of his life standing in this picture about to be hanged. Gay people everywhere in the free world should be outraged and want to destroy the evil regime that does this to us. We should be willing to raise our own army and go country to country wiping out evil such as this.

Comment by Mike — April 25, 2006 @ 11:14 pm - April 25, 2006

7. […] I was reading gaypatriot as I do and came across this story. I am tired of listening to safe young liberals talk about our invasion of Iraq and how we can’t police the world. Of course we can!!! The fact is that there is a handsome gay man in the prime of his life standing in this picture about to be hanged. Gay people everywhere in the free world should be outraged and want to destroy the evil regime that does this to us. We should be willing to raise our own army and go country to country wiping out evil such as this. […]

Pingback by mikeandpaul.com » Blog Archive » Gay stuff — April 25, 2006 @ 11:23 pm - April 25, 2006

8. Considering Saddam documented in detail his determination to destroy America I would say that the Iraq Liberation was vital to our National Security.

Haven’t checked but has Amy Goodman from Democracy Now ever posted any of Saddam’s translated documents for her followers to read. Afterall, Ms. Amy does believe in freedom of information doesn’t she?

Comment by syn — April 26, 2006 @ 7:24 am - April 26, 2006

9. syn, the answer to your question is a simple one… Ms Goodman has not posted those documents because, if she did, her followers would revolt.

The radical Dem-Rule-O’-The-Day is ignore the Saddam files, if unable to ignore then try to discredit, if unable to discredit then steer attention to the unanswered allegations in the Downing Street Memo –which clearly said Bush wanted to lie to get us into war, he conned Congress, Britain, Blair, and the MSM to do it, he knew the French and UN had effectively neutralized Saddam, sanctions were working, and his oil buddies in Texas wanted to grab the Iraqi oil so they could screw Westerners with high gas prices –today is proof it was all a conspiracy.

Oh, and Rumsfeld just wanted to play Napoleon to Rice’s Metternich…. yeah, that makes the spin sound like it’s based in historical fact.

Comment by Michigan-Matt — April 26, 2006 @ 8:52 am - April 26, 2006

10. Have we lost sight of the fact that there is a handsome gay man in the prime of his life standing in this picture about to be hanged.

Please don’t think I’m being contentious, but what does his appearance or age have to do with it?

Comment by rightwingprof — April 26, 2006 @ 10:34 am - April 26, 2006

11. More silliness from the peanut gallery.

rightwingprof — April 25, 2006 @ 2:19 pm – April 25, 2006

Not long ago, he claimed to have done a study. I asked to see his data and analysis. I have yet to see either.

Take a look at comments ## 33 and 34 on http://gaypatriot.net/?comments_popup=1204

Take a look at the date/time stamps on those comments, as well.

And, refer to comment #22. I did not claim to have done a study. I claimed to have done an “an analysis of marriage and divorce statistics that I found on the internet.” I don’t know what the Prof is referring to by a “study” separate and apart from statistics found over the internet. Maybe he would like to explain.

Comment by raj — April 26, 2006 @ 11:53 am - April 26, 2006

12. #61 I suppose it doesn’t, really… except it does, somehow, just in gut reactions. I’ve started scrolling the picture up so I can’t see it because it’s painful and part of that reaction is, if I’m honest, a reaction to youth and vitality.

I do frequently get annoyed when some famous young person dies and everyone goes on an on about “before their time” because when is it ever time? When the cause is sickness people tend to mention God, and I think… does God really value a 12 year old girl differently than a 50 year old man? And it annoys me.

Even so and even having thought about it a lot… I still have that gut reaction. I think this particular picture even more so, possibly because he’s looking at the camera.

Comment by Synova — April 26, 2006 @ 12:55 pm - April 26, 2006

13. Still no data or analysis. Still waiting.

Comment by rightwingprof — April 26, 2006 @ 2:26 pm - April 26, 2006

14. rightwingprof — April 26, 2006 @ 2:26 pm – April 26, 2006

Still no data or analysis. Still waiting.

Your inability to provide evidence countering what I had earlier posted based on evidence is of no particular relevance. As I said in the previous comment thread prove me wrong.

No evidence, no proof.

Comment by raj — April 26, 2006 @ 3:02 pm - April 26, 2006

15. Still no data, still no analysis, and still no evidence. Still waiting.

Comment by rightwingprof — April 26, 2006 @ 3:26 pm - April 26, 2006

16. Calarato — April 25, 2006 @ 4:44 pm – April 25, 2006

You seem to have blinders on. Apparently, you haven’t been to FreieRepublikaner.com (the ridiculously-named FreeRepublic.com web site–Rusty Lamebrain’s favorite web site), or to the LittleGreenGoofballs web site. I have. The goofballs who post on those websites are amazing. I learned more than a few synonyms for faggots there than I had ever learned in my 50 or so years (depending on when I was posting) on this earth.

Now, let’s get something, uh, straight. “Using words as meaningless pure weapons”? That’s ridiculous. Maybe some should consider actually responding. Some, in particular, refuse to respond, even when confronted with data–even from the Census Bureau–and one can only conclude that they wish to continue wandering around with their blinders on. Es ist mir egal.

Comment by raj — April 26, 2006 @ 6:04 pm - April 26, 2006

17. Sort of like saying the BEA is a private sector enterpise and highly regarded, raj? LOL. You go girl; when faced with you own errors, you run, hide, and obfuscate.

Comment by Michigan-Matt — April 26, 2006 @ 8:11 pm - April 26, 2006

18. Patriot:

I lived under the Shah in Tehran in the 70’s. I was an out, gay college student at that time.

IMO, you don’t know what you are talking about in this post.

If you want to know the truth, e-mail me, if not don’t.

Comment by Diogenes — April 27, 2006 @ 11:48 am - April 27, 2006

19. Awfully hard to email someone who doesn’t leave an email address, isn’t it?

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — April 27, 2006 @ 12:16 pm - April 27, 2006

20. E mail sent to you with same comment at:

GayPatriot2004@aol.com

If this address incorrect please advise.

E mail was filled in here, as well, in appropriate blank space.

Comment by Diogenes — April 27, 2006 @ 12:31 pm - April 27, 2006

21. the shah was a horrible brutal dictator. The people who support him today are the chalabis of Iran ( ie crooks). the idea that a “patriot” would support a dictator with “the” in front of his name is ridiculous. iranfocus and all the beverly hills Iranians have the blood on their hands, not jimmy carter

Comment by lester — May 1, 2006 @ 5:53 pm - May 1, 2006

22. I guess the blood of THIS gay Iraqi is on Bush’s hands then?

Comment by Anonymous — May 4, 2006 @ 4:59 pm - May 4, 2006

23. When you all have a few minutes, you should see this site: http://www.saneworks.us.

Comment by Jakes — May 17, 2006 @ 7:02 pm - May 17, 2006

24. We are committing the same problems that we did with Iran. We are supporting a government that is lacking in its legitimacy through the indiscriminate use of large amounts of firepower. The reason the shah came to power was that the powers that be did not want a islamist, if you will, to rule one of the most important oil producing countries in the Middle East, if not the world. Carter was just cointinuing a policy that the U.S. articulated in the 1950s. Were we supposed to abandon the dictator that we installed less than twenty years previous. Also, it is not like Reagan improved on our Iranian policy, lest we forget Iran/Contra.

Comment by Trey Nixon — July 6, 2006 @ 5:16 am - July 6, 2006