(Hat tip: The Corner)
11. No blood for French Wine!
10. It’s been two and a half years since Pearl Harbor and they still haven’t brought Admiral Nagumo to justice
9. In 62 years, the date will be 6/6/6. A coincidence? I think not.
8. All this death and destruction is because the neo-cons are in the pocket of Israel
7. The soldiers are still on the beach, this invasion is a quagmire
6. Sure the holocaust is evil, but so was slavery
5. We are attacked by Japan and then attack France? Roosevelt is worse than the Kaiser!
4. Why bring democracy to Europe by force and not to Korea or Vietnam? I blame racism
3. This war doesn’t attack the root causes of Nazism
2. I support the troops, but invading Germany does not guarantee that in 56 years we won’t have a President who’s worse than Hitler
1. I don’t see Roosevelt or Churchill storming the beaches — they’re Chicken Hawks
How true, how true! I can almost hear these words from the lips of our own babes-in-residence: Raj, Ian, Chandler, Brendan, Monty, etc. Oops, I forgot, Raj would have been facing the Allied invasion force coming at him. He does go on and on and on and on about his knowledge of Germany.