A New PatriotPooch!

Posted by Bruce Carroll at 9:55 pm - October 8, 2006.
Filed under: Dogs,Photoblogging

Hey everyone, please welcome Shadow to the GayPatriot family.  Saxby decided he liked her….. and she really likes him — I can tell because she is constantly biting on his ears and neck.

Aside from a move that a spayed male dog isn’t supposed to make (*rolling eyes*)…. he has been great with her and she is definitely tiring him out (for once!).   I’m hoping to get photos of both of them together by week’s end.

shadow6.JPG

For now, I think I’m more tired than the dogs who have been playing constantly.   So I’m hoping to catch up on some sleep!

-Bruce (GayPatriot)

1. Dang it, Bruce, your male dog cannot be spayed. I support equal rights, to a point, but I can’t agree to have the ovaries removed from male dogs. That’s unnatural and wrong.

Comment by Sean Gleeson — October 8, 2006 @ 10:51 pm - October 8, 2006

2. OT but North Korea just officially joined the nuclear club apparently. Thank you President Bush!

Comment by Ian — October 8, 2006 @ 11:16 pm - October 8, 2006

3. BTW, nice bitch but terriers rule! Plus, neutering a dog doesn’t eliminate his tendency to hump various and sundry objects but it does lessen it.

Comment by Ian — October 8, 2006 @ 11:28 pm - October 8, 2006

4. #2
    Natch, Bill and Madeline get a total pass. Nothing happened prior to 2001.

Comment by ThatGayConservative — October 8, 2006 @ 11:46 pm - October 8, 2006

5. #4: “Nothing happened prior to 2001.”

You mean apart from House Repubs like Kolbe knowing all about Foley’s child molestation? Looks like the Senate may swing Dem now too. Let the Impeachment begin! Ooops, I’m not supposed to mention that. 😉

Comment by Ian — October 9, 2006 @ 12:36 am - October 9, 2006

6. LOL….again, puppet IanRaj, why are you Dems finding all these sources (anonymous, no less), but claiming you knew nothing about Foley’s actions?

When voters like Linda in the other comment thread ask questions, you insult her.

As someone who considers laws against raping children and pedophilia to be wrong and “imposing religious values”, I still fail to understand on what leg you think you’re stanidng.

And as for North Korea, let’s see…..assuming they even managed it, all it’s done is unify the world AGAINST them.

And answer the question, IanRaj; why do you ignore the fact that the Clinton administration knew North Korea was working on nuclear weapons, and yet refused to confront them?

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — October 9, 2006 @ 1:43 am - October 9, 2006

7. Jeesh Guys…IT’S ABOUT OUR NEW DOG!!! The important stuff in life is not all politics. Wait for the friggin’ NK nuke post IF it comes, but stop ruining this post and this event. Hell, I’m still in Japan and y’all go and spoil what was meant to be a sweet moment. It really just gets tiresome.

Oh, and Bruce is just beat from traveling all weekend to “test out” Shadow with Saxby and then bringing them home and hence the spaying comment. Lord knows we’ve paid for enough neuterings to know the difference :o)

Comment by PatriotPartner — October 9, 2006 @ 2:34 am - October 9, 2006

8. You’re absolutely right, PatriotPartner….here’s to Ms. Shadow, may she live long and prosper accordingly. 🙂

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — October 9, 2006 @ 3:08 am - October 9, 2006

9. I had a litter of cute black lab puppies a few months ago. I let them all go (to good homes) but now wish I had kept one to keep our yellow lab company. Congrats. I look forward to more cute doggie pics.

Comment by Lorie Byrd — October 9, 2006 @ 3:36 am - October 9, 2006

10. i do not care to see your two dogs together. that kind off stuff should take place behind closed doors, with the lights off, between two dogs in a committed relationship. it should not be broadcast over the internet. what are you going to say when someone comes knocking on your door asking you how long these two dogs have been engaging in such activities. i mean you can’t deny it, heck you took the pictures. if you want to ensure that they continue to tire each other out you need to keep this stuff private….

Comment by ralph — October 9, 2006 @ 3:48 am - October 9, 2006

11. Congrats, Bruce, on the latest addition.

Labs rule … though I’m a poodle person m’self.

Julie the Jarhead

Comment by Julie the Jarhead — October 9, 2006 @ 8:10 am - October 9, 2006

12. Congratulations on the new pooch. Black labs are very pretty.

How old is she?

Comment by just me — October 9, 2006 @ 10:13 am - October 9, 2006

13. Humping isn’t only sexual. It’s also an expression of dominance.

Comment by rightwingprof — October 9, 2006 @ 10:13 am - October 9, 2006