The RNC was quick to issue Howard Dean’s Top Ten Excuses for Refusing to Debate.
10. Dean Wants To Break A 25 Year Tradition Of Dialogue And Debate Between Party Chairs.
9. Dean Is Ashamed Of His Fundraising And Resource Disadvantage.
8. Dean Is Second Guessing Whether He Still Believes All Republicans Are “Brain-Dead.”
7. Dean Is Too Busy Debating Rep. Rahm Emanuel (D-IL), Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) And Other Democrat Leaders About Strategy For The Midterm Elections.
6. Dean Is Still Trying To Figure Out How Chairman Mehlman Fits Into His Theory That All Republicans Are “Christian” And “Monolithic.”
5. Dean Doesn’t Want To Discuss His Outsourcing Of Microtargeting Operations To Harold Ickes And George Soros.
4. Dean Is Too Busy Frantically Filling Out Loan Applications.
3. Dean Is Still Trying Really Hard To Assemble A Ground Game.
2. Dean Doesn’t Want To Use The Talking Points Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) Sent Over On The “Culture Of Corruption.”
1. Dean Hates Republicans.
I think Number 11 is that he is too busy
abusing using gays to elect Democrats this fall.