In addition to praying very hard that Nancy Pelosi remains House Minority Leader, I wanted to announce some of my personal choices in the upcoming elections.
- US Rep. Sue Myrick (R-NC 9 — My awesome Congresswoman!)
- US Rep. Jim Gerlach (R-PA 6)
- US Rep. Diana Irey (R-PA 12 — Jack Murtha’s opponent)
- Tom O’Donoghue for Congress (R-VA 8 — Idiot Jim Moran’s seat)
- US Rep. Heather Wilson (R-NM 1)
- US Rep. Deborah Pryce (R-OH 15)
- US Reps. Chris Chocola, John Hostettler, Michael Sodrel (R-IN)
- Lynn Swann for Governor (R-PA)
- Ahnuld for Governor (R-CA)
- Bob Ehrlich for Governor (R-MD)
- US Sen. Mike DeWine (R-OH)
- Bob Corker for US Senate (R-TN)
- Michael Steele for US Senate (R-MD)
- US Sen. Jim Talent (R-MO)
Interestingly, many of my choices track closely with the list of Log Cabin Republican’s endorsements. Well, except I’m not sure what I’d do if I were a voter in Rhode Island in the US Senate race. Ugh.
Where ever you are…. please vote next Tuesday, or by absentee ballot. The stakes are too high to sit this one out.
I will make one prediction that I’m sure will come true on November 8th if Nancy Pelosi becomes Speaker of the House. We will see many pictures of celebration like these across the Islamic fascists strongholds in the Middle East. (Remember the cheering crowds after the 9/11 attacks?)