Where In The World?

Posted by Bruce Carroll at 9:25 am - November 25, 2006.
Filed under: General

Sorry for the lack of blogging on my part this week.  We’ve been spending the holiday with PatriotMom in the Philadelphia suburbs.  For Thanksgiving itself we made the lovely journey up the NJ Turnpike (think: Parking Lot) to PatriotPartner’s Family.  It has been great to see everyone and spend a little R&R time away from the world.

Now today, Saturday, John and I are driving out to Lancaster County, PA to attend my 20th High School Reunion.  I’ve been helping organize it.. so I hope we have a good turnout.  I’ll let you know.

I’ll be back to regular blogging this coming week.

Do I see we are approaching the big One Million Mark?  🙂

-Bruce (GayPatriot)

1. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

Comment by ousslander — November 25, 2006 @ 12:34 pm - November 25, 2006

2. Bruce,
    the great news is after the 20 th reunion you never have to try to get in shape or lose weight for a reunion.It’s a benefit of middle age.

Comment by corwin — November 25, 2006 @ 1:15 pm - November 25, 2006

3. Um, thanks for calling or stopping by while you were in town, b*itch!

Comment by PatriotPal — November 25, 2006 @ 2:37 pm - November 25, 2006

4. You should have told us. We could have driven down to Lancaster County to meet you.

Oh well. Next time you’re in Pennsylvania …

Comment by rightwingprof — November 26, 2006 @ 6:24 am - November 26, 2006

5. Hope everybody had good Thanksgiving.

Comment by Hephaestion — November 26, 2006 @ 12:43 pm - November 26, 2006

6. bruce, when you have time, get in touch with me. we have something in common from 1976ish….

Comment by charly — November 27, 2006 @ 11:33 am - November 27, 2006

7. Bruce, perhaps I should be reading more often. We live in the Philly burbs too. Perhaps next time you’re in the area, you’d be up for coffee with a local libtard who enjoys the blog. Safe travel home!

Comment by Mike — November 27, 2006 @ 1:43 pm - November 27, 2006

8. I live in Dallas, and have made known my conservative leanings to my gay friends for years, and I wish I had some friends to talk politics with in the gay community rather than the tired old, “how can you be for people who hate you?’. Well some republicans may dislike me, but most do not. I hear far more hate from the left than from the right , thats for sure. I still consider myself a neocon on foreign policy.

I understand the Pennsylvanians who would like to meet you when you are in the neighborhood.

Comment by Tom in Dallas — November 27, 2006 @ 6:49 pm - November 27, 2006

9. Lancaster County? That explains a lot.

Comment by Chase — November 27, 2006 @ 7:42 pm - November 27, 2006

10. “Lancaster County? That explains a lot.”

Oh? What, exactly, does it explain? That he’d rather spend his time in the countryside than throwing his legs in the air at some bath house in the city?

Comment by rightwingprof — November 28, 2006 @ 10:33 am - November 28, 2006

11. rightwingprof…

OUCH!

ROFLMAO

Eric in Hollywood

Comment by HollywoodNeoCon — November 28, 2006 @ 10:39 am - November 28, 2006

12. That’s because Chase is a typical Democrat.

He mocks and scorns people like Marian Fisher and the sacrifice she was willing to make to protect others. He considers her nothing but an ill-educated, superstitious, religious fanatic, unable to succeed or operate in the world — not a sophisticated Democrat with inherited wealth like him.

As a rich leftist, who has regularly bragged about his multiple houses, he makes it obvious what he thinks all the rest of us are: nothing but cows to be taxed for his social welfare programs that he refuses to pay for himself.

I’ll take the good people of Lancaster County, who understand the meaning of faith, family, savings, helping each other, and hard work, over Chase and his fellow limousine liberals whose idea of compassion is to tax others.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — November 28, 2006 @ 12:15 pm - November 28, 2006

13. Lancaster County is beautiful country. It is here too, but we’re up in the mountains, and Lancaster County is further south, in the hills. I’d live in Lancaster County over NYC, Boston, or nutty SF — for that matter, any city in the US.

In fact, you’d have to pay me millions to live in a city.

Millions.