Chuck Schumer’s Imaginary Friends

Posted by Bruce Carroll at 6:00 am - January 23, 2007.
Filed under: Leftist Nutjobs,Liberals

This is… well, quite disturbing.

Biking through New York’s boroughs in 2005, I thought about some old friends, Joe and Eileen Bailey. Though they are imaginary, I frequently talk to them.

To me, they represent the hardworking and often-ignored families who are not tuned in to special-interest newsletters or editorial pages, but want a little something more from their government and their leaders.

Ooooooookay.

If the Baileys (or is that Joe and Eileen O’Reilly, Chuck?) are imaginary, perhaps Senator Schumer only *thinks* they want more government in their lives.  Who really knows?  I guess it depends on what milligram level he took that day before his “bike ride.”

And here I thought the contest for the Democrat Senator with the most dissolved brain cells was between Ted Kennedy or Robert Byrd (D-KKK).

-Bruce (GayPatriot)

1. A Democrat hearing voices in his head? Not exactly news.

“You have to burn them, Chuckie, you have to burn them all.”
    “SHUT UP, MOTHER!”

Comment by V the K — January 23, 2007 @ 7:32 am - January 23, 2007

2. Wasn’t “Chuckie” the murderous plastic doll in “Child’s Play?”

No, wait…too easy…

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — January 23, 2007 @ 3:38 pm - January 23, 2007

3. I’m surprised. I mean I’ve never taken Chuck Schumer to be anything but a Democratic Shill, but I didn’t think he heard voices in his head, or worse, made up the voices in his head.

Scary~

Comment by Will — January 23, 2007 @ 3:42 pm - January 23, 2007

4. Still not worse than Bush’s imaginary victory in Iraq.

Comment by jimmy — January 23, 2007 @ 11:16 pm - January 23, 2007

5. #4
    Still not worse than Bush’s imaginary victory in Iraq.

It ain’t imaginary if it can be done.

Now liberal’s “support” for our troops, that’s imaginary. lord BJ’s “legacy”, that’s imaginary.

See the difference?

Comment by ThatGayConservative — January 24, 2007 @ 2:08 am - January 24, 2007

6. Or fairness and lack of bias in reporting by the Drive-By Media. Now that is TRULY “imaginary.”

Regards,