Lefties Can’t Spell I-M-P-E-A-C-H

High-larious!

The protesters assembled on the Mall yesterday with a plan to voice their less-than-generous views about a certain president and his vice president. They would form a human chain to spell out I-M-P-E-A-C-H, even including an exclamation point.

But only 150 or so showed up, far fewer than the 1,000 organizers had hoped for. As their photo opportunity approached, they knew they’d be lucky to spell I-M-P.

“We’re going to have to scrap the big plan,” George Ripley, the protest’s leader, announced. He advised his allies to rearrange everyone. They would still form I-M-P-E-A-C-H-!, he insisted, only on a tad smaller scale.

“A nightmare,” a pony-tailed confederate said, shaking his head.

Maybe they did want to spell “imp” and it was simply a Dennis Kucinich rally?  By the way, I’m offended by the use of the word “confederate” being applied to a hippie/nutcase.

The apparent apathy puzzled Jaime Todaro, a software writer who attended as a member of Code Pink, a group that has been especially active in waging war protests lately. No less than four peace medallions dangled from her ears.

When the subject of protesting the war comes up, she said, her friends and neighbors in Rockville express interest. “But they always seem to have something else to do; their own lives seem to be more important,” she said. “This is the most important thing I could be doing today.”

Well, see most Americans don’t think it is good to be doing this that support al-Qaeda.  We would rather volunteer our time to help those in our community, or those serving in the Armed Forces who are fighting our actual enemy — not the ones in our imagination.

-Bruce (GayPatriot)

1. #34

I’ve never seen pink whales on a beach before. Oh, the Coexist bumper sticker is laughable.

Comment by ThatGayConservative — May 3, 2007 @ 12:52 am - May 3, 2007

2. Great. We elect Osama Obama and he takes over your website. What a guy.

He can have my DoucheSpace page since I never use it.

Comment by ThatGayConservative — May 3, 2007 @ 1:02 am - May 3, 2007

3. #44 It’s ironic that I’m the one defending your claimed religion by questioning the allegation that you’re a believer. A hypocrite is a liar and you are a hypocrite, obviously. Your spiritual development is your business except when you regularly mention it on a public blog. I have no desire to silence you, especially when pointing out your logical flaws is so easy. I suspect that your church elders would advise you to cease participating in a forum in which the temptation to engage in very un-Mormon-like behavior is simply too great for you. But that’s between your conscience and the God that is the figment of your imagination. Certainly no god that I would believe in would advise less. You know I’m right, so now you’re claiming a rhetorical prowess in order to deflect an honest critique of your consistency. But what do I know? I, who attempt to participate honestly and with some standards, only aspire to be a rotting piece of meat whereas you, who regularly attack the very religion you use as rhetorical gravitas, aspire to a higher plane of existence.

Comment by HardHobbit — May 3, 2007 @ 11:47 am - May 3, 2007

4. #53 – And I’m sure you will guffaw when you read that Obama’s Irish roots have been traced.

Shades of John Kerry – he wants to be everyone for everybody. Typical Dhimmicrats.

I’m still waiting for the report that shows Shrillary’s lineage from Lucretia Borgia and Vlad the Impaler.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — May 3, 2007 @ 12:06 pm - May 3, 2007

5. #55 Peter, John Kerry reminds me of the old La Rochefoucauld chestnut:

“Magnanimity despises anything in order to gain everything.”

and Nietzche:

“The profound man seeks the clarity of truth; the man who wishes to be considered profound only seeks to obscure it.”

Comment by HardHobbit — May 3, 2007 @ 12:25 pm - May 3, 2007

6. I bet Obama will find a newly discovered Jewish grandmother too.

Comment by Vince P — May 3, 2007 @ 12:59 pm - May 3, 2007

7. #57 – That would put a big dent in his broad support from radical Islamists, huh Vince?

I know it won’t play well in the madrassa he attended… 😉

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — May 3, 2007 @ 2:03 pm - May 3, 2007

8. There were madrassahs in Eire? Faith and Begorrrah!

Comment by V the K — May 3, 2007 @ 2:12 pm - May 3, 2007

9. Reid Compromise Would Pull Troops, Re-Invade Iraq
    Scott Ott 5/3/2007 5:24 AM
    (2007-05-03) — A day after Congress failed to override a presidential veto of a Democrat-sponsored bill that would tie troop funding to a U.S. withdrawal from Iraq, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid expressed hope that his new compromise legislation might meet with greater success.

The Reid bill calls for an immediate withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq, followed by a waiting period of about 21 months, then a fully-funded re-invasion “under more compelling circumstances,” according to the text of the legislation.

Experts agree that a U.S. pull-out now would open the door for al Qaeda to make Iraq its base for launching global jihad. Sen. Reid said today that eliminating a safe haven for terrorists offers ample justification for invading a country, like the U.S. did to overthrow the Taliban regime in Afghanistan — a war which Democrats still support.

“The problem with the Iraq war,” said Sen. Reid, “is that George Bush ordered the invasion to get revenge on Saddam Hussein and to get Iraqi oil, under the pretense that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. My bill calls for a do-over, but this time we invade for the right reasons, when we have the right person in the White House.”

Citing President Bill Clinton’s bombing of Iraq, Mr. Reid said, “Democrats don’t oppose military action in principle, so long as we have confidence in our commander-in-chief and support his rationale.”

Under the terms of the measure, the re-invasion to destroy al Qaeda’s new Iraqi headquarters and expected network of Iraqi training camps, would start in January 2009, “contingent upon an appropriate outcome of the U.S. presidential election in November 2008.”

Comment by Vince P — May 3, 2007 @ 4:11 pm - May 3, 2007

10. Vince, I think HarryR has finally gone over the deep end. Maybe Alzheimer’s setting in?

And before you libtards start wetting yourselves in angst at my so-called “smear,” just remember that twenty years ago, your ilk was saying the same thing about Reagan. So deal with it.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — May 3, 2007 @ 5:26 pm - May 3, 2007

11. Peter: its from scrappleface. handle with care 🙂

Comment by Vince P — May 3, 2007 @ 6:28 pm - May 3, 2007

12. #62

Granted, but I still don’t believe libs would give a damn about al-Qaeda.

Comment by ThatGayConservative — May 4, 2007 @ 12:54 am - May 4, 2007

13. #63 – Of course not, TGC. Who do you think are the Dhimmicrats’ biggest supporters? Why offend their base, after all?

PS – Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Regards,