Nominees for Grande Conservative Blogress Diva 2008

Posted by GayPatriotWest at 6:08 pm - December 10, 2007.
Filed under: Blogging,Blogress Divas

Due to a glitch in the original poll, we have created a new one here where you can vote for your favorite blogress diva!

And now the moment you’ve all been waiting for. After reviewing the comments sections to the two post announcing this year’s competition for Grand Conservative Blogress Diva, the nominees are. To receive a nomination, a nominee’s name must be put forward, either in one of my posts and then seconded in the comments section. Given that this is a diva competition, a blogress may second herself.

And the nominees are:

neo-neo con
Kathy Shaidle of Five Feet of Fury
Pamela of Atlas Shrugs
Virginia Postrel of The Dynamist
Debbie Schlussel
Fausta Wertz

We hope to get the poll up by tomorrow morning. And when it’s up the first round of voting will begin.

Congratulations to all nominees. No matter who wins, you’re all divas, but only one can be the Grande Conservative Blogress Diva.

1. Thank you. It’s an honor simply to be nominated. I care about winning–not at all.

[Off to the public library to vote for myself from all my sock-puppet accounts.]

Comment by Little Miss Attila — December 10, 2007 @ 6:38 pm - December 10, 2007

2. There is one Diva who stands out from everyone in the list.
    PAMELA from Atlas Shrugs. You are the DIVA.

Comment by Sandi — December 10, 2007 @ 7:55 pm - December 10, 2007

3. Booya! Very cool. The only club I’d want to be a member of. Thanks guys. The title alone makes me want to walk down Broadway in my 6 inch Balenciagas and black cat suit. meow

Comment by Pamela Geller — December 10, 2007 @ 7:56 pm - December 10, 2007

4. Aw, you guys – it’s always no nice to be included in yer list! Thanks!

Comment by The Anchoress — December 10, 2007 @ 9:27 pm - December 10, 2007

5. Pamela is on the front lines against the Islamonazi hoardes , everyone must go to her site and check out her Blog Talk Radio archives… interviews with giants like John Bolton, Bibi Netanyahu, Bat Ya’or. You’ll learn more about enemies than you really ever wanted to know and then you can share in our mistery of knoweldge too πŸ™‚

Congrats to all the other ladies too

Comment by Vince P — December 10, 2007 @ 10:13 pm - December 10, 2007

6. Quite an honor to be included in such accomplished company.

Thank you kindly, Gentlemen.

Comment by Claire — December 10, 2007 @ 11:02 pm - December 10, 2007

7. I ain’t no lady, I’m a dame.

Comment by SondraK — December 11, 2007 @ 12:33 am - December 11, 2007

8. Whatever. Claire.

Comment by SondraK — December 11, 2007 @ 1:53 am - December 11, 2007

9. Cool…cat fight…Claire and SondraK

Comment by Gothguy — December 11, 2007 @ 7:37 am - December 11, 2007

10. Wow, I knew being gay might get me something some day. I was hoping for a date, but I’ll take this. And I’m in such lovely company. Thanks guys πŸ™‚

Comment by Tammy Bruce — December 11, 2007 @ 12:02 pm - December 11, 2007

11. Hmmm… I don’t even know who *I* am voting for.

In the immortal words of the liberal Hollywood elites… “they are all winners.”

Comment by Bruce (GayPatriot) — December 11, 2007 @ 12:08 pm - December 11, 2007

12. ^ liar^
    πŸ™‚

Comment by SondraK — December 11, 2007 @ 12:15 pm - December 11, 2007

13. What an honor! At least, I think it’s an honor—after all, the word “blogress” contains “ogress.” Hmmm.

Thanks, and greetings to all on the list.

Comment by neo-neocon — December 11, 2007 @ 12:17 pm - December 11, 2007

14. The poll isn’t working.

When you hit “submit query” you get the following

“We’re sorry, we couldn’t find that poll. It may have been removed by its owner or deleted for inactivity. “

Comment by Tolbert — December 11, 2007 @ 2:32 pm - December 11, 2007

15. Thank you! It’s an honor and a privilege!

Comment by Fausta — December 11, 2007 @ 3:23 pm - December 11, 2007

16. Ditto – not working for me either?

Comment by Sandi — December 11, 2007 @ 4:57 pm - December 11, 2007

17. We’re trying to fix the poll. Apologies for the glitch.

Comment by GayPatriotWest — December 11, 2007 @ 5:47 pm - December 11, 2007

18. It’s hard to decide on just one.. they’re so outstanding in their own individual way

Comment by Vince P — December 11, 2007 @ 7:04 pm - December 11, 2007

19. Is this like Cook County, Chicago where you get to vote multiple times on the same day – or – like South Boston Mass where you get to vote as your long dead relatives?

Ladies, from one Diva to another…Cheers!

Vera

Comment by Vera Charles — December 11, 2007 @ 8:14 pm - December 11, 2007

20. We’re trying to fix the poll. Apologies for the glitch.

Comment by GayPatriotWest β€” December 11, 2007 @ 5:47 pm

Liar!

Comment by SondraK — December 11, 2007 @ 11:02 pm - December 11, 2007

21. Pamela Atlas Shrugs – ALL THE WAY

Comment by Sandi — December 12, 2007 @ 3:13 am - December 12, 2007

22. Sorry Divas…. this is my fault.

Mom has been recovering from surgery so my blogging duties have faltered.

I will create a brand new poll today.

Comment by Bruce (GayPatriot) — December 12, 2007 @ 10:56 am - December 12, 2007

23. Hope your mama is ok. We’re fine.

Comment by SondraK — December 12, 2007 @ 10:20 pm - December 12, 2007