All I have to say is, it is about time someone said it:Â WAKE UP, AMERICA!Â Â Â And once again, I can count on my Member of Congress, Sue Myrick, to take a leadership role when it comes to security and sovreignty.
Myrick announced this week a sensible and pragmatic “10-point plan” to reinvigorate Americans and focus on the threat from Islamists.Â Â I’ve bolded the ones I particularly like.
1. Investigate all military chaplains endorsed by Abdurahman Alamoudi, who was imprisoned for funding a terrorist organization.
2. Investigate all prison chaplains endorsed by Alamoudi.
3. Investigate the selection process of Arabic translators working for the Pentagon and FBI.
4. Examine the nonprofit status of the Council on American-Islamic Relations.
5. Make it an act of sedition or solicitation of treason to preach or publish materials that call for the deaths of Americans.
6. Audit sovereign wealth funds in the United States.
7. Cancel scholarship student visa program with Saudi Arabia until they reform their text books, which she claims preach hatred and violence against non-Muslims.
8. Restrict religious visas for imams who come from countries that don’t allow reciprocal visits by non-Muslim clergy.
9. Cancel contracts to train Saudi police and security in U.S. counterterrorism tactics.
10. Block the sale of sensitive military munitions to Saudi Arabia.
Bravo, Rep. Myrick!Â Â I’m sure my new friends from The New York Times won’t like it so much…..Â But liberals tend to be close-minded when it comes to patriotism and protecting their nation in a time of war.