Please note that I have updated this post, adding links discovered since first posting it.
In my post on the complicity of Democratic officials in vote fraud, I addressed problems in just one state. As I began work on a larger post, exploring how such chicanery could help Obama steal the election, I realized I had such a wealth of information, it would be easier simply to list the stories state by state, providing links to the relevant articles.
You’ll note that most sources are local papers and news stations or blogs, few are national media or the leading dailies.Â That is, while local media and blogs are covering this, the national media is downplaying it or downright ignoring it.
- ACORN submits false registration forms in Bridgeport, attempts to register 7-year-old girl
- More on that 7-year-old
- 30,000 felons who should have been stripped of their right to vote still registered.
- Duplicate and irregular registrations in Hillsborough County.
- Two-thirds of voter registration applications delivered by ACORN are “of people who were already registered”
- Mickey Mouse registered to vote
- Dead People Voting Throughout Florida
- First 2,100 of 5,000 voter registration forms turned in by ACORN found to be fraudulent
- Massive fraud in Lake County
- More people registered to vote than eligible in Marion County (Indianapolis)
- Seems more people also registered to vote than eligible in Vandenburgh County as well
- Multiple criminal violations related to fraudulent voter registration in Lake County
- Hennepin County attorney’s investigating ACORN organizer
- Registration of Convicted Felons from Prison
- Hundreds of Bogus Registrations in Kansas City.
- More on ACORN’s duplicate registration forms in the BBQ Capital of the World
- ACORN offices raided in Clark County
- ACORN has registration forms for Dallas Cowboys starting lineup
- ACORN hires prison inmates to collect voter registration forms
- FBI Investigates Suspect Registrations
- Fraudulent Registrations Turning into Fraudulent Votes
- 28 People Voted Fraudulently in June Democratic Primary
- Out-of-state volunteers registered and voting
- (ELECTION DAY) State GOP Claims Irregularities in New Voter Signups
- (ELECTION DAY) GOP Election Officials Kept Away from New Registration Tables
- (ELECTION DAY) More on the above
- (ELECTION DAY) video of above
- Democratic Secretary of State enables fraud.
- She fuels suspicion about Ohio elections
- Multiple registrations in Cuyahoga County
- 3,700 registered Columbus voters list vacant lots as home
- More registered voters in Franklin County (Columbus) than eligible people
- Cleveland Election Officials Launch Probe of ACORN
- Questionable Voters investigated by Franklin County Prosecutor
- Woman with Alzheimer’s votes without family’s knowledge
- Aide to NY Congressman Illegally Registers to Vote in Ohio
- Miami County investigates suspected voter fraud involving at least 70 absentee ballots
- Connecticut Man Voted Here
- Dead People Voting in Cuyahoga County
- ACORN employee arrested, charged with submitting more than 100 bogus registrations
- Vote Fraud Probed in Allegheny County (yup, ACORN is involved)
- 8,000 registration forms submitted by ACORN in Philadephia deemed “problematic”
- Man in Dauphin County charged with falsifying voter-registration forms
- Duplicate (and Triplicate) Registrations
- Chester Man Arrested for turning in voter-registration cards for 18 already-registered voters
- ACORN employee broke PA law election code byÂ paying employees per registration
- (ELECTION DAY)Â GOP Election Monitors Removed from Polling Places in Philadelphia
- (ELECTION DAY)Â Calls in Republican Lancaster County Telling People (Falsely) that their polling station has been moved
- (ELECTION DAY) Man Tells CNN he voted “A Couple Times”
- (ELECTION DAY) Obstacles to voting reported in Philadelphia (and South Jersey)
- Felon accused of illegally registering himself and others
- Milwaukee Puts Vote-Fraud Cop out of Business
Remove Connecticut and Texas and the list above reads like a list of the swing states in this election.Â Will the media notice how widespread is this fraud?