GayPatriot LA Election Watching Party

Given the success of our outing to see An American Carol earlier this month, some of those who attended expressed interest in a GayPatriot election night watching party here in the City of Angels.

Please e-mail me if you’d like to join us and have a place in mind for the shindig.

1. I suggest you set up a “tailgate” in front of the idiots with the mannequin hanging from their house.

We will be having a Texas cook out on my big deck.

I have a good feeling about this Tuesday.

jeb

Comment by Jeb — October 30, 2008 @ 11:56 am - October 30, 2008

2. I left tx at the wrong time!
    Is there a central il contingent?

Comment by Tim — October 30, 2008 @ 12:13 pm - October 30, 2008

3. You guys are masochists.

Jeb can count me in on his first Palin 2012 Fundraiser cookout, though.

Comment by V the K — October 30, 2008 @ 12:34 pm - October 30, 2008

4. “You guys are masochists.”

I agree. I never watch election results. I will flip to see the ticker during commercial breaks, but that’s it. And I’m working the polls this year. If there isn’t a huge turnout, I’m going to be very nervous, and less likely to watch the results.

Either way, when you live with a Democrat, one of you is going to be unhappy.

Comment by rightwingprof — October 30, 2008 @ 12:47 pm - October 30, 2008

5. I would LOVE to watch election night with fellow GP readers, but unfortunately I live in IL (state in which my red vote doesn’t count, but my neighbors blue vote will count twice).

I’ll be watching though. And I, too, have a good feeling about Tuesday.

Comment by Jessica — October 30, 2008 @ 8:37 pm - October 30, 2008

6. I will be there in spirit 🙂 Hope CA goes McCain-Palin!

Comment by Peg — October 30, 2008 @ 11:50 pm - October 30, 2008

7. Wish I could be there, Dan.

I left tx at the wrong time!
    Is there a central il contingent?

Me too. Then again, I got to Florida just in time to catch the spectacle of the 2000 election.

Worse than folks not comprehending the butterfly ballot is the way they screw up their faces when you ask for a (Texas BBQ staple) brisket. Nobody seems to have any idea where you get some Post Oak either. Don’t even bother asking where to get TurDuckHen.

I love Western Q, but if Bruce were to have some pork with a good Carolina sauce and Cheerwine, I’d have to consider heading to NC.

Comment by ThatGayConservative — October 31, 2008 @ 3:57 am - October 31, 2008