Uncle-Nephew Bonding

Posted by GayPatriotWest at 1:24 am - February 16, 2009.
Filed under: Family

After his bath today, the YoungestPatriotNephewWest expressed himself on his onesie; it reads “I picked the best uncle,” probably because he knew that uncle has promised to take him to Disneyland when he’s four.

Like his cousin Mitchell, he too has his own blog where he likes to post pictures his uncle took of him and his Mommy.

1. Are you sure he wasnt trying to say this?

Comment by American Elephant — February 16, 2009 @ 2:08 am - February 16, 2009

2. Miles is my little brother’s name. He used it ’till he went to the Citadel where he went by Mr. Schellinger (to the knobs) and Ash (Ashley) to everyone eles.

Comment by ThatGayConservative — February 16, 2009 @ 5:39 am - February 16, 2009

3. Gosh, he is adorable Dan. Have great times with him. Time flies by and all of a sudden he is going off to college.

Comment by PatriotMom — February 16, 2009 @ 6:42 am - February 16, 2009

4. baby looks good enough to eat.

Comment by The Livewire — February 16, 2009 @ 6:44 am - February 16, 2009

5. Very happy for you friend.

Comment by Randy — February 16, 2009 @ 9:28 am - February 16, 2009

6. Why wait till four? Disneyland opened on my first birthday and I visited soon thereafter. It remains a must visit for me when I’m back in L.A. You need to start early!

Comment by Kevin Bliss — February 16, 2009 @ 9:29 am - February 16, 2009

7. Well, I know we aren’t like “friends” (as much as a random infrequent commenter who is an alleged member of the vast right wing conspiracy can be a “friend” to you) but I guess that popped out of my mouth because it is an endearing photo.

Comment by Randy — February 16, 2009 @ 9:30 am - February 16, 2009

8. Cherish that picture, he won’t be that small for long!!!!
    btw, both of you look very happy.

Comment by Leah — February 16, 2009 @ 11:15 am - February 16, 2009

9. Well, I know we aren’t like “friends” (as much as a random infrequent commenter who is an alleged member of the vast right wing conspiracy can be a “friend” to you)

No, no, Randy; the order is to be attacked, THEN claim martyrdom. You have to wait for us to actually do something to you first.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — February 16, 2009 @ 1:45 pm - February 16, 2009

10. Wow … two good looking guys in one picture! Made my day!

Comment by Julie the Jarhead — February 16, 2009 @ 3:28 pm - February 16, 2009

11. When I came out about two years ago my nieces and nephews were some those that supported me the most. They have been a large part of my life. I am simply called Uncle ………. a title that I have come to cherish.

Comment by Swampfox — February 16, 2009 @ 10:00 pm - February 16, 2009

12. Leah, I think that’s why I lingered a little today in SF. He is so adorable at that size, but next time I see him, he’ll surely be bigger, especially given his appetite, but he should also be smiling. :-)

Comment by GayPatriotWest — February 17, 2009 @ 1:31 am - February 17, 2009

13. I was wondering if there were any pics where his mouth wasn’t open. ;-) Wait till his teens when he starts consuming mass quantities.

Check out this contraption:

Mom said she would have paid any price for that with my sister (she had colic for 5 mos.).

Comment by ThatGayConservative — February 17, 2009 @ 6:43 am - February 17, 2009

14. Mazel tov, Dan!

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — February 17, 2009 @ 10:41 am - February 17, 2009

15. Dan,

They’re right, he won’t stay little for long!

Mazel tov