Just How Bad Is My Twitter Addiction?

Posted by Bruce Carroll at 7:30 am - February 26, 2009.
Filed under: New Media,Technology

I haven’t read The Corner at National Review Online all week.

K-Lo…. please get The Corner on Twitter!

PS — Patrick Ruffini declared Tuesday was the day that Twitter “jumped the shark”.   Ironically it was the same day I figured it all out.   That is pretty much par for the course with Internet & techy stuff for me.   Dan (GPW) is 6 months behind me.  :)

-Bruce (GayPatriot)

1. Hey
    Just tried to join Twitter and they said I am already a member as Patriot Mom????

Comment by PatriotMom — February 26, 2009 @ 8:08 am - February 26, 2009

2. Bugger, can’t run it on the crackberry, will have to try when I get home

Comment by The Livewire — February 26, 2009 @ 8:30 am - February 26, 2009

3. it takes some real discipline, to be sure. glad you´re there though! and i second the motion to k-lo to get the corner on there.

Comment by mike/excogitate — February 26, 2009 @ 10:58 am - February 26, 2009

4. Livewire: You can download an application called Twitterberry for your BB.

Comment by jellibean — February 26, 2009 @ 11:17 am - February 26, 2009

5. Am on twitter as PrincessLeah1. Names go fast on twitter. Patriotmom, try adding a number, looks like somebody already took your moniker. Meanwhile during the recent gaza war twitter kept me sane, got news from Israel direct before it hit the blogs.

Comment by leah — February 26, 2009 @ 11:59 am - February 26, 2009

6. Ok. I’m on twitter as well. I’m sure you’ll all be surprised it’s as The_Livewire :-)

Comment by The Livewire — February 26, 2009 @ 8:48 pm - February 26, 2009

7. John Cleese has some thoughts on twittering.

Hat Tip to Sully. Yeah, I know many don’t like him, but he still offers up some fun stuff I don’t see elsewhere.

Comment by Sonicfrog — February 26, 2009 @ 9:00 pm - February 26, 2009

8. If you’d really like to be followed, try sending out your flight numbers so we can track you on FlightAware.com. That way we’d know your location (10 min delay), altitude and air speed.

Comment by ThatGayConservative — February 27, 2009 @ 9:16 am - February 27, 2009