House Speaker Calls Barney Frank, “Congresswoman”

Posted by GayPatriotWest at 9:29 pm - March 26, 2009.
Filed under: Congress (111th),Pelosi Watch

Sean Hannity had the clip (I’ll post it if I can find it online). I doubt HRC will be asking for an apology. I wonder what Nancy Pelosi’s gay constituents will say about this.

Can you imagine the media firestorm if a Republican had called a gay Congressman, “Congresswoman”?

1. I’m almost afraid to call this a ‘slip of the tongue’.

Comment by Ignatius — March 26, 2009 @ 9:36 pm - March 26, 2009

2. Dan’s right – if this had been Dennis Hastert, the DNC MSM would have asked for his resignation!

But because Botox Nancy has a (D) after her name, well, it’s just “an innocent mistake.”

Hypocrisy, thy name is liberalism.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — March 26, 2009 @ 10:03 pm - March 26, 2009

3. #1 very funny Iggie, I’m still laughing!
    You got to admit, if the country weren’t hanging in the balance, these boobs would deserve to get their own weekly sitcom. These people are hysterical. You can’t make this stuff up. As much as they attacked Bush 43, the first 70 days of this clown act is really something. The Pelosi and Reid “not ready for prime time players” had a couple years to get up to speed. So they’ve got NO excuse. Have you noticed how Nancy’s face doesn’t move normally? She gets twitchey, and rarely do both eyes blink at the same time. She is beginning to talk out of only one side of her mouth as well. This is no advertisment for plastic surgeons. hehe

Comment by Gene in Pennsylvania — March 26, 2009 @ 10:30 pm - March 26, 2009

4. She is beginning to talk out of only one side of her mouth as well. This is no advertisment for plastic surgeons.

Hehe indeed! :o) I’m guessing the only way to keep her mouth closed is to keep her from crossing her legs.

Comment by Ignatius — March 26, 2009 @ 10:39 pm - March 26, 2009

5. One more treatment of botox and her eyes and mouth will SHUT!!!!

Comment by PatriotMom — March 27, 2009 @ 7:09 am - March 27, 2009

6. I always thought Nancy Pelosi was a homophobe, much more so than Scalia, but now I know it for sure.

Comment by Richard P — March 27, 2009 @ 9:58 am - March 27, 2009

7. Nancy’s face has seen more knives than a Benihana chef.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — March 27, 2009 @ 10:23 am - March 27, 2009

8. Pelosi’s face has been hit with more lasers than the Millennium Falcon.

Comment by Sean A — March 27, 2009 @ 10:37 am - March 27, 2009

9. I recall hearing that Pelosi’s microdermabrasion technician’s name is Bob Vila.

Comment by Ignatius — March 27, 2009 @ 10:53 am - March 27, 2009

10. Filtered.

Comment by Ignatius — March 27, 2009 @ 10:54 am - March 27, 2009

11. “Gawd, she looks auful.” — Joan Rivers

Comment by Julie the Jarhead — March 27, 2009 @ 12:12 pm - March 27, 2009

12. well Bwany is a queen isn’t she?? Pelosi only calls it as she sees it.

Comment by Leah — March 27, 2009 @ 1:02 pm - March 27, 2009

13. Oh man, lucky I didn’t have any liquid beverage in my mouth when I read that posting just now.

And, #10, enough of the “Filtered”. Wait a bit for your comments to show up if it doesn’t in 10 seconds okay? Or email Dan or I.

I’m going to start blocking those who repeatedly post “FILTERED”.

It annoys the f–k out of me.

Comment by Bruce (GayPatriot) — March 27, 2009 @ 2:54 pm - March 27, 2009

14. OK, #13, I’ll do as you request. But know that there are comments I’ve made since your previous request that haven’t been posted and likely never will be. So, I posted “Filtered” and lo and behold, the comment was posted. I have no idea why, but that’s my observation.

Comment by Ignatius — March 27, 2009 @ 3:15 pm - March 27, 2009

15. Since Nancy works with him every day she knows a lot more about him than we do. Also, as Peter #2 writes, ¨. . .Nancy has a (D) after her name.¨

Comment by Roberto — March 27, 2009 @ 3:18 pm - March 27, 2009

16. You know guys, these jokes about NancyP are incredibly funny! I love the Bob Vilia one… and the laserblasts. Great stuff.

Bruce, you ought to have your webmaster try to figure out a way to run some of them near your banner. Like a FoxNews ticker… it would be a scream!

And the guys here sure can deliver the jokes to you for no dime.

Comment by Michigan-Matt — March 27, 2009 @ 4:54 pm - March 27, 2009

17. Well we are trying to be on our best behavior and not “attack” people. But when they are public figures and are salespeople for botox and plastic surgery like a Pelosi or Joan Rivers, we can have some fun right?
    BTW I’m a huge fan of Joan Rivers, she does her yearly plastic surgery, if you don’t like it lump it. But Queen Nancy is suppose to be a serious respected natl leader. hehe

Comment by Gene in Pennsylvania — March 27, 2009 @ 5:29 pm - March 27, 2009

18. I’m sure Pelosi’s apology will come just as soon as Dick Army finally apologizes for calling him Barney Fag.

Comment by Houndentenor — March 27, 2009 @ 7:07 pm - March 27, 2009

19. And Houndtenor engages in the time tested tactic of ‘Look over there! Someone else is doing it!’

*yawn* that’s your defense Hound? Someone else is did it first?

How’d that work in elementary school for you? “But he hit me first!”

Comment by The_Livewire — March 27, 2009 @ 7:17 pm - March 27, 2009

20. #19 – And Dick Armey isn’t even on the front pages anymore – that is, until the DNC MSM brings him up for so-called “comparison purposes.”

It’s sort of like attacking David Duke for being in the KKK but not even thinking about the consequences of having Former Grand Wizard Robert C. Byrd (D-WV) as president pro tempore of the Senate.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — March 27, 2009 @ 8:33 pm - March 27, 2009

21. You saying there’s something wrong with congresswomen??? Misogynist!

Comment by American Elephant — March 27, 2009 @ 8:38 pm - March 27, 2009

22. #21: No, just the ones from California. And Maine.

Comment by Sean A — March 27, 2009 @ 9:15 pm - March 27, 2009

23. Is there a sound clip? I see a new ringtone in my future. Too funny.

Comment by Chuck In Del — March 27, 2009 @ 9:33 pm - March 27, 2009

24. When the liberal defenders bring up Dick Armey or Tom Delay to justify their CURRENT morons and cheats it cracks me up. You’d think they’d at least choose polititians from the current century.

Comment by Gene in Pennsylvania — March 27, 2009 @ 10:24 pm - March 27, 2009