My “Fishy” Letter To The White House Today

Reprinted in full:

Hi Ms. Douglas & Secretary Napolitano (since you are reading these, too):

I figured I would save you the trouble and send you an email right now so you can put me on your “Healthcare Enemies List” right away.  No fuss, no muss, no fishy-ness.

You see, I have read the legislation… I do know what HR 3200 says… I’m not being paid to protest, as a matter of fact my industry is supporting healthcare reform!   But I will continue to stand up against the Gestapo-like tactics of President Obama against those to oppose him for legitimate policy issues.

How dare you ask for my neighbors or my readers to inform on me.  This is an outrage better suited in the former Soviet Union, Syria or Iran.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

-Bruce Carroll (aka – GayPatriot)
Charlotte, North Carolina
www.gaypatriot.org

1. I can’t help but feel that if the Obamacrats were confident, they’d just ignore the opposition. President Dumdum might even say at a press conference something like, “Of course, we want everyone to participate and share their views.”

If they weren’t rattled, they wouldn’t be slamming and demonizing the opposition, calling in the Labor Goon Thug Squads, or ranting about “swastikas.”

Comment by V the K — August 6, 2009 @ 1:10 pm - August 6, 2009

2. Here’s the email I sent the day the flag address was announced:

Dear WH:

Rep. Ellison of Minnesota said that President Obama’s health care reform plans will remove the “guilt trap” of taking care of parents and elderly family members at the end of life.

Is this disinformation, or am I really off the hook?!

Thanks!

Comment by ihopehefailstoo — August 6, 2009 @ 1:25 pm - August 6, 2009

3. Have we forgotten the lessons of Richard Nixon’s “legacy”?

Enemies lists, Spying on fellow citizens, Thugs sent into crowds to intimidate protesters–all point to someone whose guise of leadership is but a mask for his own insecurity.

Why… so…spurious?

Comment by geekette57 — August 6, 2009 @ 1:42 pm - August 6, 2009

4. The lefties would have to get so crazy if they could defend their position. If they were able to answer the protestors’ questions I’ll bet 80% of them would shut up and listen.

The probem is that they CAN’T answer the questions. They either don’t know, or the answer is completely at odds with their stated goals (lies)

Since there is no possibility of reasoned discourse, they have to resort to Stalinist / Gestapo tactics.

Comment by Wilson P. — August 6, 2009 @ 1:44 pm - August 6, 2009

5. GayPatriot » My “Fishy” Letter To The White House Today…

Trackback from PunditKix.com…

Trackback by PunditKix — August 6, 2009 @ 1:47 pm - August 6, 2009

6. I sent the WH a email also but I like your much better. Proud to be one of your twitter followers.

Comment by Clay — August 6, 2009 @ 1:50 pm - August 6, 2009

7. I totally just reported your fishy behavior!

Comment by kaira — August 6, 2009 @ 1:53 pm - August 6, 2009

8. Thank you, kaira! 🙂

Comment by GayPatriot — August 6, 2009 @ 2:24 pm - August 6, 2009

9. Give ’em hell, Bruce!

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — August 6, 2009 @ 3:26 pm - August 6, 2009

10. I find it funny how the gipper knew about “Healthcare Reform”, even in 1961.
    see link –

Comment by HCN — August 6, 2009 @ 4:24 pm - August 6, 2009

11. I soooooooooooo enjoy reading your site….. you make me laugh
    love the letter…….i’ve been sending in writers from the Daily Kos and Democratic Underground!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK……

Comment by Michele Kelly — August 6, 2009 @ 4:36 pm - August 6, 2009

12. All I did was forward Spam re: penis enlargement and getting “affordable health insurance”.

Comment by ThatGayConservative — August 6, 2009 @ 4:52 pm - August 6, 2009

13. I have a link, too HCN: Glenn Beck and a cross-dresser take on the Obama Disinformation Czar. (This is why the left hates Glenn Beck.)

Comment by V the K — August 6, 2009 @ 5:16 pm - August 6, 2009

14. We’re all fish now!

Comment by Brett — August 6, 2009 @ 5:32 pm - August 6, 2009

15. TCG, me too, forwarded stuff from my spam folder. So they have my email as well. Joel promises to visit me in Jail.

Comment by Leah — August 6, 2009 @ 6:52 pm - August 6, 2009

16. Visit me at Gitmo, please. Obama frees terrorists, but goes after healthcare reform opponents. 1984 has arrived!

Comment by GayPatriot — August 6, 2009 @ 6:59 pm - August 6, 2009

17. I think he wants to bring the Gitmo terrorists to the USA so he’ll have more buddies to pal around with.

Comment by V the K — August 6, 2009 @ 8:24 pm - August 6, 2009

18. I keep wondering where my big fat K Street paycheck is… do you suppose the White House can help me with that?

Now I’m off to the cleaners to pick up my Gestapo uniform…

Comment by SoCalRobert — August 6, 2009 @ 8:42 pm - August 6, 2009

19. #17

And guess who’s going to wind up in G’itmo. Oh well. Already have the t-shirt.

And let’s not forget Kumar’s in the WH now.

Comment by ThatGayConservative — August 6, 2009 @ 9:16 pm - August 6, 2009

20. Way to go GP! But I sure hope you don’t get audited!

Comment by American Elephant — August 6, 2009 @ 11:14 pm - August 6, 2009

21. I’m hoping I’ve helped stimulate the economy with all the spam I forwarded to them.

Comment by Mitchell Blatt — August 7, 2009 @ 5:28 am - August 7, 2009

22. […] I already have.  You should too. […]

Pingback by GayPatriot » Go Flag Yourself — August 14, 2009 @ 8:14 am - August 14, 2009