“I can’t blog on everything.”

Posted by B. Daniel Blatt at 1:18 am - August 30, 2009.
Filed under: Blogging,Random Thoughts,Travel,Vacation Blogging

If I had a moment and were not on vacation, I’d find the post I wrote recently where I noted that one of the most frequent criticisms I receive is that I don’t address issues others bloggers are addressing.

Look, there are so many things I want to blog about.  In my various notebooks, I have endless lists of ideas for potential posts.  And sometimes I need remind myself that I can’t blog on every such idea.

I do consider many of the articles you forward to me and ideas you share with me, encouraging me to blog on them.  I get no shortage of e-mail from our readers (and critics), many with articles (or links) attached.  And then there are my own ideas.

Just a thought, perhaps more to provide fodder for commentary than anything else as I’m on vacation with my family now and needing to get to bed at a reasonable hour so I can get up early to have some more time with my nieces and nephew (oh, and their mother too (my sister)).

1. […] “I can’t blog on everything.” […]

Pingback by GayPatriot » Under the authority of what law? — August 30, 2009 @ 1:36 am - August 30, 2009

2. well sorry that you can’t blog / express a comment on every issues on the world order. hope you are enjoyin the vacation with the family… it is great to hang with the ones you love.

let’s see, how about forgetting, oh say, national security, south and north korea, the failing international economy, the lives and success of folk in oh, say Iraq and Afghan, a little thing called health care, a destructive cycle in our nation’s congress, failing state economies, people wanting more, more, more, even though colleagues are sitting back waiting for you to make the right move, say the right thing.

but go ahead, you deserve the quality time with your family.

Comment by rusty — August 30, 2009 @ 2:59 am - August 30, 2009

3. one of the most frequent criticisms I receive is that I don’t address issues others bloggers are addressing

Do they really? Pfffft on them. You blog about tons, and all very well.

Comment by American Elephants — August 30, 2009 @ 3:12 am - August 30, 2009

4. somehow I’ve ended back up in the filter

Comment by American Elephants — August 30, 2009 @ 3:12 am - August 30, 2009

5. I thought you didn’t like it when we came down on Obama, rusty?

Comment by The_Livewire — August 30, 2009 @ 12:17 pm - August 30, 2009

6. I apologise, but it not absolutely that is necessary for me. There are other variants?

Comment by kabbalah — September 1, 2009 @ 9:57 am - September 1, 2009