Does Palin Derangement Syndrome Know No Bounds?

Over at the Huffington Post, Stefan Sirucek has his panties all in a bundle because, well:

Closer inspection of a photo of Sarah Palin, during a speech in which she mocked President Obama for his use of a teleprompter, reveals several notes written on her left hand. The words “Energy”, “Tax” and “Lift American Spirits” are clearly visible. There’s also what appears to read as “Budget cuts” with the word Budget crossed out.

2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg

Oh no! She wrote notes on her hand. My, my, my, my, my, my, my. He files this under “Hypocrisy.”  Huh?  Huh?

So, what’s wrong with that?  She was just reminding herself of the issues she wanted to address.  She doesn’t even have talking points.  And lefties compare this to Obama using a Teleprompter.  I mean, on said device, said Democrat gets the full text of his speeches.  “The notes,” as the folks on Founding Bloggers put it, “appear to be very innocuous.”  Very innocuous.

These aren’t the answers to questions.  They’re not even questions.  And such scribbling is much less newsworthy than. say, the Commander in Chief mispronouncing corpsman.

Memo to Sarah Palin:  given the obsession of the left in using anything and everything against you, I suggest next time you write, “there’s no E in P-O-T-A-T-O,” on your hand.

UPDATE: Ann Althouse offers:

Isn’t it funny how she caught our attention with her scrawled-on hand? I picture her — hanging out with Todd today — laughing at how absurdly fascinated everyone is with her.

I bet this diva’s right. Just read the whole thing!

1. Our idiot in chief can’t speak a coherent sentence without his Teleprompter, but Palin scribbles a few words on her hand, delivers a 45 minute address without visible notes, and no Teleprompter, and the left thinks its a vast conspiracy. So sad, so very, very sad.

Comment by John in Dublin CA — February 7, 2010 @ 6:14 pm - February 7, 2010

2. Seems to me that they are the list of topics that she has stated, at other times, would be her priorities in any future national office she might hold.
    As such, they are the answer to an expected question – a question that has caused fatal stumbles for other candidates in the past.

Ya gotta admit, its really quite funny.
    To use the utterly stale trope – imagine if the other guy had done this – what ya’ll would be saying….

Comment by Tano — February 7, 2010 @ 6:17 pm - February 7, 2010

3. If the other guy had done it, Tano, I’d have ignored the issue. I mean, this is about the same thing as writing a grocery list on your hand. And how many folks in my Hollywood Trader Joe’s (where most of the folks vote Democrat) do just that.

Comment by B. Daniel Blatt — February 7, 2010 @ 6:25 pm - February 7, 2010

4. If the other guy had done it:

1. I doubt anyone would have ever noticed because unlike unhinged liberals, Republicans dont go over lib pictures with magnifying glasses. And
    2. we would be overjoyed that Obama could get through an entire appearance with only a few words to remind him what he wanted to say, rather than having each and every syllable spoon-fed to him by a teleprompter!

go “CORPSEmen”!

Comment by American Elephant — February 7, 2010 @ 6:31 pm - February 7, 2010

5. I’m sorry. I can’t allow this to pass without comment. Writing on her hand? This is acceptable? Her ability to focus on basic issues is so tentative that she has to resort to a 6th grader’s test cheating trick?

What is the source of the current conservative fascination with Palin? Can the Republican Party do no better than this? Are you so desperate? At the same time that you have posted lionizing articles about Reagan – and Obama himself got in hot water for acknowledging Reagan’s appeal and amazing political strengths – you defend this flighty, squeaky-voiced airhead?

I just do not understand. I am not trying to be combative; I simply do not understand. The party that draws from Buckley and Wills – why are you so enamored of this lightweight?

Comment by Phil Holmes — February 7, 2010 @ 6:37 pm - February 7, 2010

6. Tano, isn’t it obvious to you that Dan brought this up as an example of the silliness of those who reflexively hate Palin, everything she says, and those who admire her? The point here is that the Palin-bashers are 1) inadvertantly revealing their own hypocrisy while trying to accuse her of being a hypocrite, and 2) so desperate to malign this woman they will throw anything they can, even when it makes no sense.

The response of the rabidly anti-Palin left is “She had what amounted to a single note card to give a speech! HOW DARE SHE attack the poor beleaguered President for always having every word he speaks fed to him!” Don’t tell me you are blind to how amusing that is!

Comment by Alex in Denver — February 7, 2010 @ 6:40 pm - February 7, 2010

7. #5, Dear Phil, you feel this is a sixth graders trick? What, pray tell, do think of a President who cannot speak at all with out his words being fed to him? Have you ever heard Obama without a teleprompter? Its embarrassing. And considering he doesn’t know the how to pronounce common words even when they are fed to him, just how lightweight do you think he is? Come on Phil, defend the undefendable.

Comment by John in Dublin CA — February 7, 2010 @ 6:48 pm - February 7, 2010

8. I am not defending Obama. I did not mention Obama.

Comment by Phil Holmes — February 7, 2010 @ 6:50 pm - February 7, 2010

9. A year ago I was feeling pretty down about the country, but nowadays I am feeling pretty optimistic

Comment by Dave — February 7, 2010 @ 7:01 pm - February 7, 2010

10. “Lift American Spirits”?

How dare she.

Comment by Gary Kirk — February 7, 2010 @ 7:16 pm - February 7, 2010

11. Phil, you ever given a speech? Never had a few index cards handy to remind yourself of key points? I hate to break this to you: Almost all if not all politicians have done this since time immemorial (at least the literate ones). Not to mention almost everyone else who has ever given a speech.

What planet do you live on?

Comment by Yehudit — February 7, 2010 @ 8:23 pm - February 7, 2010

12. What I find the most frightening about this is so many people who seem to be completely unacquainted with the mundane practice of speaking from notes. I mean, you don’t have to be a member of Toastmasters to know about this.

Is it because they were never taught how to give a speech in school?
    Never studied the lives of famous people who give speeches?
    Are illiterate?
    Only write on their computers so never think in terms of making notes about anything?

WHAT?

Comment by Yehudit — February 7, 2010 @ 8:26 pm - February 7, 2010

13. I am not defending Obama. I did not mention Obama.

Then we’re calling Obama out so that you can demonstrate your hypocrisy.

You scream and wet yourself about Palin writing words on her hand for a forty-five minute speech, claiming that this shows she has no grasp of the issues and is an intellectual lightweight.

Now we want you to tell us what it means when your liberal Barack Obama gets up and requires every single word of a forty-five minute speech to be fed to him.

Odds are you won’t, because it makes your hypocrisy and bigotry just that much more obvious.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — February 7, 2010 @ 8:48 pm - February 7, 2010

14. What I like about Palin is that she is so fundamentally, unabashedly human. I can see myself doing exactly the same thing if I was going to speak in front of millions of people–and getting caught! 🙂 It’s nice to know there’s someone in politics who really lacks pretense.

Comment by Ashpenaz — February 7, 2010 @ 8:55 pm - February 7, 2010

15. Writing on her hand? This is acceptable?

Oh, please! I certainly can’t give a speech without a few terse reminders. You mean you could? I could in my 20s, but not now that I am over 40. Just like Palin. Well, I would use a white index card but if that’s not her style, fine.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — February 7, 2010 @ 9:07 pm - February 7, 2010

16. She had a few words on here hand? And that’s a big deal? I wonder if the obsession of some liberals with Palin will wind up as a disorder in the DSM.

If you think Sirucek is a galactic idiot for writing this drivel, you should read some of the comments.

I respect anyone who can stand in front of a big crowd and speak for 45 minutes, knowing that the loons on the left are parsing every word and going over the video frame by frame looking for secret signals from outer space.

Comment by SoCalRobert — February 7, 2010 @ 9:19 pm - February 7, 2010

17. Personally I would have gone with note cards, but to each his own. This is the usua nonsense I’ve come to expect from our political class. I truly do not care how Palin chooses to keep her subject reminders for speeches.

Comment by John — February 7, 2010 @ 9:23 pm - February 7, 2010

18. Have you ever heard Obama without a teleprompter?

Yes! I hate to harp on about his appearance at the GOP House Issues Conference, but this is something that a lot of people seemingly want to pretend never happened. Frankly, I can see why. It’s easier to keep up the lie of “Obama is helpless without a teleprompter!” if you ignore the video that conclusively disproves it.

Comment by Serenity — February 7, 2010 @ 9:38 pm - February 7, 2010

19. ‘…a President who cannot speak at all with out his words being fed to him? Have you ever heard Obama without a teleprompter?”

Why dont you ask the GOP House members? I think they understand now what Obama can do without a teleprompter…

Comment by Tano — February 7, 2010 @ 10:05 pm - February 7, 2010

20. I liked when Obama had the teleprompter when he spoke to the sixth graders.Tthe video doesn’t lie. He’s a dolt. I’m not fooled.

Comment by Gene in Pennsylvania — February 7, 2010 @ 10:07 pm - February 7, 2010

21. Obama should write a few words on his hand…..
    * the unemployed
    * Haiti
    *no lobbyists
    *jobs jobs jobs
    *don’t say “I” so much

Comment by Gene in Pennsylvania — February 7, 2010 @ 10:08 pm - February 7, 2010

22. Liberals want their pols to appear super human. God like. So they can have idols. They have no other God.

Comment by Gene in Pennsylvania — February 7, 2010 @ 10:10 pm - February 7, 2010

23. “Does Palin Derangement Syndrome Know No Bounds?”

Short, obvious answer: NO. 😉 Next question…?

Comment by Kent18 — February 7, 2010 @ 10:14 pm - February 7, 2010

24. #4 oh I forgot about that dummy Obama blunder just the other day…..
    He said CORPSE man twice during a speech. Not once like he mis spoke. He said it twice like he didn’t know how to say it like a regular American. CORPSE man. Mr President …..it is MARINE corpsman (kohr-man)or (kawr-man. ) Was this guy really a harvard lecturer? I’m sure the marines listening had tremendous respect for their commander in chief. CORPSE man. yickes.

Comment by Gene in Pennsylvania — February 7, 2010 @ 10:15 pm - February 7, 2010

25. I’ve not seen or read the speech, and have avoided coverage of it. I’m simply not enamored with Palin.

But as i said on the blog of one of our local lefties here in Houston, it would appear that Palin knocked the ball out of the park and delivered a fatal blow to Obamunism if all they have to complain about is seven words scrawled on the palm of her hand.

Comment by Rhymes With Right — February 7, 2010 @ 10:18 pm - February 7, 2010

26. Yehudit — in an earlier era, men like Webster, Clay and Calhoun used to spend days memorizing speeches to be delivered in the well of the Senate, speeches that lasted for hours. That said, neither Palin nor Obama is an orator of that class, sp i don’t look down upon them for needing the speaking devices that we mere mortals use.

Comment by Rhymes With Right — February 7, 2010 @ 10:21 pm - February 7, 2010

27. I hope you all saw Obama spekaing to the Republicans last week and taking their questions. No teleprompter. Smooth as silk, answers articulate, rich in fact and about as eloquent as any US pol can be. Reagan used a teleprompter. So have most presidents in recent years (at least as far back as the 70s). This fixation on it is bizarre.

The problem with Palin is WHAT she wrote on her hand. I mean, she couldn’t memorize the word “energy”? I guess she proved her commitment to clean energy by using an analogue teleprompter last night.

Comment by richard — February 7, 2010 @ 10:29 pm - February 7, 2010

28. You know, defenders of Obama have a point about him handling himself well without a Teleprompter at the GOP retreat. He can, on occasion, do well off the cuff.

And to those who attack Mrs. Palin for the notes on her hand, c’mon. This is no different than scribbling some notes on a note card. And I’m sure there are numerous politicians on both sides of the aisle who have used note cards to remind them of the issues they want to address.

Whenever she does anything, you react like flies to flypaper. You can’t leave her alone, just looking for her to trip up. Or to do something which can be spun as tripping up. Still, there is sport in watching you guys get your panties all in a bundle over this latest non-story. You really are obsessed with her. Althouse is right; I bet she and Todd are getting a good laugh out of your reaction, no, a great laugh.

Comment by B. Daniel Blatt — February 7, 2010 @ 10:35 pm - February 7, 2010

29. Today, while campaigning for Rick Perry in Texas, she had “Hi Mom” written on the palm of her hand. The Dems are foaming at the mouth…heads exploding left and right.

Comment by logic 101 — February 7, 2010 @ 10:48 pm - February 7, 2010

30. Let’s piut this in perspective, and let’s see what’s actually going on. What exactly did HuffPo say about Palin? Is it an example of “derangement syndrome.” It sound more like frustration and

Just to be clear: The notes most likely weren’t for her speech, for which she used prepared remarks, but for the Q&A session that followed, during which she glanced at the hand in question.

But in my opinion that’s even worse.

There were no specifics on there, just general concepts and things she supports.

The takeaway is that this presidential contender apparently can’t remember her supposed core principles and needs a cheat-sheet when simply asked about her beliefs.

To quote Charlie Brown: Good grief.

And that’s it. I wouldn’t call this derangement, would you? Do we want our No. 1 leader, the most powerful person on the planet, to have such a limited capacity for storing information that she needs to write on her hand a reminder to mention “Lift America’s spirits”?? I could understand it if she had written some obscure data point she wanted to refer to in her answers. But this inevitably raises issues about her brainpower, her ability to compartmentalize and retrieve even the most fundamental, banal information.

This is not derangement syndrome in any way. It’s a legitimate question about the brainpower of someone who aspire to be president of the United States.

Imagine if Obama had done the same. Imagine.

Comment by richard — February 7, 2010 @ 10:56 pm - February 7, 2010

31. Sorry, pushed the “submit” button too soon, but I think you get the point. 🙂

Comment by richard — February 7, 2010 @ 10:57 pm - February 7, 2010

32. um, richard, the point is that the HuffPo saw fit to make an issue out of this. I just don’t see why such a thing is, as you put it, a legitimate question. It’s derangement to do a ***breathless*** blog post about it as if it is an issue.

And all she’s doing is reminding herself of the issues she wants to address not what she wants to say about them. How does that go to any one’s limited capacity to store information.

If Obama had done the same thing, I’d have ignored it–as would most right-of-center bloggers. It shouldn’t take your small caps brainpower to think about this one, but so convinced are you it’s a sign of our stupidity, you can only see it as a sign of her stupidity.

How many times have people written on their cards, or an matchbox or a card or a piece of scratch paper–keep the focus on this or that.

So, yeah, richard, I get the point, you’re bound and determined to define this accomplished woman as dumb. You put your prejudice out there easy for all to see.

Comment by B. Daniel Blatt — February 7, 2010 @ 11:04 pm - February 7, 2010

33. Re: Obama at GOP meeting. If he didn’t use notes (which we don’t know for sure) it is the only time. So the conclusion can only be, that he is very clear about what he thinks regarding his political opponents and he can trust himself to not trip up. Conversely when speaking to any other group he cannot trust himself to slip up, let the facade down, speak honestly without letting the radical cat out of the bag. Bringing up his ability to speak honestly only when talking to his enemies is another way of saying the guy’s a phony, a liar, with an agenda he must keep carefully hidden with nuanced phraseology so as to keep people fooled and in the dark as long as possible.

Comment by Jayne — February 7, 2010 @ 11:08 pm - February 7, 2010

34. Have you ever heard Obama without a teleprompter?

Yes, Obama CAN speak without a teleprompter, if you can call this sort of incoherent babbling “speaking” — But he was not speaking extemporaneously at the GOP retreat, he was relying very heavily on note cards. Not that there is anything wrong with using note cards for a speech, but for QUESTIONS? He is very clearly heavily relying on his notes while answering questions.

And since he was using note cards for answering questions, that clearly says the questions were given to the White House in advance. Pathetic.

I suspect that the only reason he didn’t have a teleprompter is not because he is actually allowed to speak extemporaneously — clearly he is not, since we’ve all seen the disaster that ensues when that is allowed — but because even this shameless White House was ashamed to ask Republicans to allow them to set up Obama’s binky teleprompters at THEIR retreat!

Comment by American Elephant — February 7, 2010 @ 11:13 pm - February 7, 2010

35. […] but were answers for the Q&A session.  Although the absurdity of that spin is self-evident, Gay Patriot nevertheless gives us the obvious response:These aren’t the answers to questions.  They’re not even questions.  And such scribbling is […]

Pingback by Scandal! Sarah Palin Used Notes While Delivering Speech to Tea Party Convention! | Axis of Right — February 7, 2010 @ 11:13 pm - February 7, 2010

36. It’s easier to keep up the lie of “Obama is helpless without a teleprompter!” if you ignore the video that conclusively disproves it.

Everything he said was bullshit. Maybe he needed one. He claimed he never said that Republicans haven’t presented any ideas. A teleprompter reading “Yes, you did” might have helped.

My thing is that he’s ALWAYS talking about himself. How stupid do you have to be to need a teleprompter for that?

Comment by ThatGayConservative — February 7, 2010 @ 11:14 pm - February 7, 2010

37. And then there was the 7 minutes of stuttering from a 41 minute speech in Jordan.

Comment by ThatGayConservative — February 7, 2010 @ 11:16 pm - February 7, 2010

38. I do so love richard’s blatant and obvious hypocrisy.

But before:

So richard insists that Palin writing a note on her hand proves that she has no brainpower, but then defends his Obama reading not only notes, but entire speeches, from a teleprompter as proof of his genius.

Also, richard, have you ever given a speech and used an outline? I guess that means you’re an idiot and lack brainpower since you can’t even remember the basic structure of your speech without having it written down in front of you.

The problem here is that you are simply an anti-Palin bigot who is doing everything in your power to smear her.

We know that from this statement here.

(H/t to this blogger for several of the above links; he is doing an amazing job documenting both the bad and good stories coming out about St. Sarah. I strongly suggest you head over there and keep scrolling.

Which is a link to Andrew Sullivan endorsing and supporting Trig Trutherism.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — February 7, 2010 @ 11:22 pm - February 7, 2010

39. And here’s another fine example of the bigot richard and his rantings about Palin.

Its not hate at all -it’s the fact she is a fundamentalist, anti-science, inarticulate birdbrain. No one with any brains at all is comfortable with her and her witchdoctor leading the free world.

Of course, the hilarity in this comes from the fact that richard fully supports and endorses politicians who claim they are doing “God’s will” and whose pastors not only claim that terrorism against the United States is justified, but that HIV is a government plot to kill black people.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — February 7, 2010 @ 11:32 pm - February 7, 2010

40. Link for the quote from bigot and Trig Truther richard above.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — February 7, 2010 @ 11:35 pm - February 7, 2010

41. Here’s just a small 7 minute example of Obama talking without his teleprompter, if you can possibly bear to hear him say ah, hum, and ay for 7 freaking minutes straight. This man is an idiot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp0hU1THjuc&feature=player_embedded

Comment by John in Dublin CA — February 7, 2010 @ 11:50 pm - February 7, 2010

42. Althouse’s title sums it up beautifully: “Sarah Palin was a blithering idiot until she became a devious genius”.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — February 8, 2010 @ 12:21 am - February 8, 2010

43. dan says: And he might do himself well to try that more often instead of using a teleprompter where his predecessors used note cards. He has let it become an object of mockery.

this simply shows how empty the teleprompter criticism is.

Comment by Chad — February 8, 2010 @ 12:32 am - February 8, 2010

44. […] of our commenters mentioned it last night and I found the above picture over on Michelle Malkin’s website.  Loved her commentary. […]

Pingback by GayPatriot » Sarah Palin’s Laugh or a Clever Photoshop? — February 8, 2010 @ 2:15 am - February 8, 2010

45. CORPSE-man. ‘Nuf said.

Comment by The Other Peter H — February 8, 2010 @ 2:56 am - February 8, 2010

46. It must be nice to be so effing smart you just know you’ll never stand up there in front of X number of people, get a question and draw a total blank. Some mighty smart people have done exactly that. So, everyone experienced in public speaking has a few emergency things written down somewhere. Off the top of my head I’d say that Governor Palin’s original cheat sheet got mislaid, on noticing that she used her hand.

Today, though, the Hi Mom is making libs heads explode, everywhere. How dare that strumpet laugh at us! Does she not know that we went to the right schools?

Poor libs, there are how many presidential elections before Sarah is Reagan’s age when he was elected?

Comment by Peter — February 8, 2010 @ 3:05 am - February 8, 2010

47. It’s comments like number five above, that disturb me the most about our country today. Even Krauthammer, generally admired at this site, had a lot of trouble I believe, hearing her exit speech as Alaska’s governor. Perhaps we, as Palin supporters, don’t owe Mr. Holmes an explanation, but rather the other way around.

So Mr. Holmes, perhaps you could extend us the courtesy of explaining how a woman who successfully cut spending on a Lear Jet and a Chef, special interests, and re-developed effective citizen-serving energy policy during her governing tenure in Alaska, is a “lightweight.”

In addition Ms. Palin again demonstrated on Saturday, that she is the only political profile on our national stage today, who can define and address the critical issues. Her speech on Saturday eloquently addressed current terrorist policy failures, energy policy, the moral failure of inter-generational theft with respect to our chronic Washington debting, political process problems that erode trust, why participation in both the Democrat and Republican parties continues to drop, TARP fallout, failures of the current Health Care bill, and how to address them with ideas that will work and not exacerbate problems. In short, she addressed every issue on the minds of U.S. citizens living in reality today, in a succinct, fun, concise and professional manner.

So again Mr. Holmes, how is it you perceive this person as a “lightweight?” I don’t think Ms. Palin is the issue here, but rather your obvious and unfortunately popular disdain for the more ordinary politician on our national stage today, standing at a podium and telling the truth.

Do our country a favor Mr. Holmes. Wake up.

Comment by Patrick — February 8, 2010 @ 9:22 am - February 8, 2010

48. This obviously shouldn’t be an issue, but I have to admit that it is bizarre for someone of Palin’s stature to write on her hand before a speech. She even had some cross outs. Perhaps she didn’t have index cards available in order to write out the important points she wanted to discuss.

It shouldn’t be an issue, but won’t be surprised if it does if she does run for president. And I don’t think it will be only the Democrats who will use this. She will have to get through the Republican primary. No, it won’t be the other candidates that will point it out. But these things have a way of coming back to life by the use of these candidates campaigns.

Dan, I still haven’t forgot my promise to you if Palin does end up being a factor for president in 2012 or 2016. And as much as this shouldn’t be an issue, I believe that this is just an another example why she won’t be a factor in the next two presidential races.

Peter, you are right. It is my job to stand in front of 10-30 people several times a week. And even for courses that I’ve taught so many times before, I hardly ever walk in without some kind of notes. But never on my hand. 🙂

Comment by Pat — February 8, 2010 @ 9:44 am - February 8, 2010

49. Phil Holmes at #5:

The party that draws from Buckley and Wills – why are you so enamored of this lightweight ?

All my life I have wondered how you sort a smart person from a dull person? According to the left, Eisenhower was dull. Ford was really dull. Reagan made it all the way to clown. Bush 41 was dull and privileged. Bush 43 was a chimpHitleridiot. And now: Sarah Palin is lightweight which must be the feminine version of moron.

On the other hand, Truman was a really cagy, high school only man of the people. Kennedy accomplished little, but achieved the throne of a god. Johnson just tripped up. Carter was the most decent man ever. Clinton was the epitome of brilliant politician, economic wizardry, soulful leader and ever so slight screw up. Obama is the Messiah.

The pattern here never changes. Republican=hopeless bimbo; Democrat=smooth operator. Limbaugh and Fox need regulating; Air America and MSNBC need compulsory viewership.

In short, it is the lightweight commenter who always resorts to calling the Republican and all his or her admirers lightweight.

Come back, Phil Holmes and detail the evidence of Sarah Palin being a lightweight.

Comment by heliotrope — February 8, 2010 @ 9:55 am - February 8, 2010

50. Maybe writing on her hand has become her habit… then, somebody should give her a notepad or something…

Comment by NOx monitors — February 8, 2010 @ 11:50 am - February 8, 2010

51. The hero of the left says

CORPSEman
    Pauk EEE stan
    Tal EEEE baun
    Copen HAUG en
    and they call others dummies and not smart enough to hold the office.
    So far Obama is doing a masterful job. Now he wants to call in the Republicans and smear the blame around? No thannks Mr Dolt.

Comment by Gene in Pennsylvania — February 8, 2010 @ 4:38 pm - February 8, 2010

52. Sorry, but this is less an “Idiot in Chief” issue and more of a “Hooked on Phonics” problem. The gold standard unquestionably goes to “Dubya”, who was unable to master the correct pronunciation of the word “nuclear” in 8 years as CIC. I also note with some amusement that the former Alaskan governor shares the same affliction. Perhaps a phonetic spelling of the word on her palm would help her avoid failing the teabaggers “literacy” test.
    DEE

Comment by DEE — February 8, 2010 @ 10:29 pm - February 8, 2010

53. Wow Dee, stunning insults. So you’re saying that President Bush and Gov Palin are as articulate as Pres Obama?

Comment by The_Livewire — February 9, 2010 @ 10:51 am - February 9, 2010

54. […] Hand Frisk a Liberal, Liberal Media Goes Crazy Over Palin’s Palm Writing GayPatriot: Does Palin derangement Syndrome Know No Bounds? Gateway Pundit, Breaking: Founding Bloggers Confirms HuffPo’s Utterly Worthless Observation And […]

Pingback by A Thing of Beauty… Pam Geller Takes on Leftists on Joy Behar’s Show for Attacks on Palin (video) « Frugal Café Blog Zone — February 9, 2010 @ 10:52 am - February 9, 2010

55. “stunning insults”…no, I’m only trying to interject a little reality and proportion. Whatever Obama’s problems, the TelePrompTer issue the wingnuts keep droning on and on about seems to have been put to bed…if you happened to catch him with the House Republicans 2 weeks ago. Maybe they wouldn’t have been caught so flatfooted if they stopped believing every ridiculous talking point they get from AM radio. If they are serious about engaging the president on the issues, I’m all for it, it is after all what governing and leadership are all about, and it’s a target rich environment; but they better come stronger than the House GOP and Sarah-cuda. Obama is not invincible, but he’s no lightweight either. DEE

Comment by DEE — February 9, 2010 @ 7:19 pm - February 9, 2010

56. […] Hand Frisk a Liberal: Liberal Media Goes Crazy Over Palin’s Palm Writing GayPatriot: Does Palin derangement Syndrome Know No Bounds? Gateway Pundit, Pamela Geller Destroys Ron Reagan Jr. on Joy Behar Show (Video) and Breaking: […]

Pingback by Celtic Woman, “O America” – Patriotic Music Video Tribute to Sarah Palin (video) « Frugal Café Blog Zone — February 11, 2010 @ 6:19 pm - February 11, 2010