CPAC Day One

Posted by Bruce Carroll at 11:03 pm - February 18, 2010.
Filed under: CPAC

Just a quick note as the night draws to a close here in DC. What an amazing first day at CPAC!! I’m walking around with a badge blaring “GayPatriot.org” and the folks here couldn’t be nicer!

Lots of GP readers are stopping me to say hello. Dan–this is the reason we have done this for 5 years!!!!

The Blogger Panel this afternoon was a blast and the room was packed.

And Chris & Jimmy are doing a kickass job at the GOProud booth in the exhibit hall.

Thanks CPAC for such a warm welcome!!

1. Looking forward to joining you on Saturday!

Comment by AeroClayton — February 18, 2010 @ 11:43 pm - February 18, 2010

2. I’m glad to hear that you’ve got a lot of readers saying hello. And I’m not surprised about the GayPatriot.org badge. Any good reader will want to surround themselves with multiple sources of info, and GP is one of them.

Comment by Nick — February 18, 2010 @ 11:57 pm - February 18, 2010

3. I just finished watching the Marco Rubio speech at Breitbart.tv. I knew he was a favorite of conservatives, but this was the first time I’d heard him speak. Man, does he get it. His star is definately rising.

Comment by Scott — February 19, 2010 @ 12:04 am - February 19, 2010

4. Yes, more Marco Rubio’s please!

Comment by American Elephant — February 19, 2010 @ 12:50 am - February 19, 2010

5. [...] CPAC Day One [...]

Pingback by GayPatriot » Bruce, you’re confusing me — February 19, 2010 @ 12:54 am - February 19, 2010

6. Conservatives welcome fiscally prudent, small government, strong defense and just plain quit lying to us people!! Gay or strait. The left has painted us so ugly for so long it’s time to get it right, enough is enough.

Comment by jann — February 19, 2010 @ 1:45 am - February 19, 2010

7. Did you think to bring Levi, Tano, gillie or Torpidmind with you so we could get some “fair and balanced” reporting on how you are being bullied, snubbed, beaten and scorned?

Well, that just proves the point. (Although, for the life of me, I don’t know what the point is. I would have to read what they say it is and then still wonder.)

Comment by heliotrope — February 19, 2010 @ 9:47 am - February 19, 2010

8. [...] that want to legislate away their dignity.  I still question that wisdom.  They’ve been sending out reports from CPAC along the lines of “Nobody has beat us up yet, so that means conservatives [...]

Pingback by Truth Wins Out - "Who’s the Pansy at CPAC?" — February 19, 2010 @ 5:25 pm - February 19, 2010

9. GOProud? More like GOPedo, AMIRITE?

Comment by Sirkowski — February 20, 2010 @ 12:40 am - February 20, 2010