Algore Joins Clinton & Edwards In Democrat Sleazy Hall of Fame

My SINCERE apologies for the delay in dancing on the grave Al Gore’s career this week.  Kaput.  Just like the climategate emails proved Global Warming was “fixed”…. this incident will purge Gore’s fradulent preaching for quite some time, if not forever.

PORTLAND, Ore. — The Portland Police Bureau has released an audio recording of the interview between a detective and the massage therapist who accused former Vice President Al Gore of groping her in 2006.

The woman spoke with Detective Molly Daul in January 2009 – two years after she canceled three appointments to meet with investigators.

During the interview, the massage therapist describes Gore as a “crazed sex poodle” as she details the moves he made during a late-night appointment at a downtown Portland hotel.

Police declined to file charges against Gore, saying there was insufficient evidence.

Now let’s be clear: no charges were filed.  Gore is legally innocent ’til proven guilty in this particular incident.  But where there’s smoke, there’s fire.  Why the sudden divorce from Tipper this month?  What about all of the rumors of Algore’s affair with TV producer Laurie David?  Why did the media ignore the accused sexual assault stories when accurately reported by the National Enquirer? (oh, off topic…)

So think about this:  Algore and John Edwards could have been our President & VP and both of their sex antics (and alleged criminal activities) would have made Bill Clinton look like an innocent puppy in comparison.

In the meantime, let me enter into evidence the following:  John McCain, George W. Bush and Dick Cheney.  Quite a comparison with the sleazy Democrat standardbearers of late.

And no, it isn’t “all about sex”.  It is about telling the truth and being honest with your family first so you have the capacity to be a leader.  In advance of smart-ass Iraq/WMD comments:  ALL foreign intel officials believed Iraq had them in 2003, so it was a collosal intelligence community fail, not a deliberate lie from Bush or Cheney.

-Bruce (GayPatriot)

1. In advance of smart-ass Iraq/WMD comments: ALL foreign intel officials believed Iraq had them in 2003

…including George Tenet, Clinton’s CIA director whom Bush unwisely retained, and who (according to Bob Woodward) waved his arms at Bush and said “It’s a slam dunk!” that they would find WMD in Iraq. Also according to Democratic Senator Jay Rockefeller, who went on TV saying similar things… which the Bush administration actually didn’t.

so it was a collosal intelligence community fail

Even that, I wouldn’t absolutely concede. They (Duelfer Report) did find all kinds of WMD research projects and precursors in Iraq, that Saddam wasn’t supposed to have. Also, there have been peeps over the years (call it “smoke”) from various low-level intelligence operatives / analysts that in the run-up to the war, Russia may well have helped Saddam move WMD to Syria, where we know Israel bombed a suspected nuclear site in 2007. Whatever the real story is, I think we still don’t know it.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — June 27, 2010 @ 3:21 pm - June 27, 2010

2. Back to Gore: I’m listening to the tape as I type this. The lady speaks with intelligence, calm and detail, a credible mix.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — June 27, 2010 @ 3:29 pm - June 27, 2010

3. “He began to plead for release of tension in his second chakra…” If you speak Hippie (and I do), that is a sexual request.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — June 27, 2010 @ 3:31 pm - June 27, 2010

4. I think Algore is a charlatan and a legend in his own mind. I don’t think he is near as smart and people give him credit for. Like Clinton (and McChrystal), it appears that his judgement sucks.

That being said, though… why are the Portland police releasing any of this material?

If there isn’t enough evidence to charge the man with a crime then what is the reason for releasing material almost guaranteed to ruin his life?

If they can release work product from an investigation into Al’s conduct that yields no charges – they can and will release this sort of stuff on anyone.

How many conservatives have had their lives wrecked due to release of material that, ultimately, proved nothing at all?

If it should turn out that this woman made the whole thing up… that there is nothing at all to the accusation – there is nothing Gore can do to put the odor back where it came from.

Comment by SoCalRobert — June 27, 2010 @ 3:34 pm - June 27, 2010

5. SoCal — I agree. I do not understand why law enforcement releases these things when charges are not filed.

More evidence of a police state?

I don’t know, but it isn’t fair — regardless of who the alleged suspect is.

Comment by GayPatriot — June 27, 2010 @ 3:39 pm - June 27, 2010

6. I agree with SoCalRobert. I am far, far from a fan of Algore, believe me, but if there were no charges filed, then this seems like gratuitous character assasination by the police ( and I believe Gore has enough already against him without this addition being necessary).

Comment by AndyLV — June 27, 2010 @ 7:45 pm - June 27, 2010

7. So the MSM has pegged Cheney as the bumm.
    Compared to Edwards, Kerry and ALGORE, Cheney is a patriotic hero.

Comment by Gene in Pennsylvania — June 27, 2010 @ 8:17 pm - June 27, 2010

8. would have made Bill Clinton look like an innocent puppy in comparison.

I disagree. As far as we know, Edwards ang Algore were only involved with one woman each. BJ had a whole slew of them.

Comment by ThatGayConservative — June 27, 2010 @ 9:53 pm - June 27, 2010

9. TGC –

I guess I was thinking more in terms of how each has treated women (Gore/Edwards ’04) vs. the quantity (Clinton).

The National Organization of Women should be proud.

Comment by Bruce (GayPatriot) — June 27, 2010 @ 10:43 pm - June 27, 2010

10. Quality over quantity. I think I see your point. However, consider the orchestrated smears of the victims by the HillBilly WH.

BTW, I’m not following this Algore thingy, because I don’t care enough to do so. Is it so much that the police are releasing the info because of alleged character assassination or was it released because somebody asked for it? And considering the amount of info that shows up on TheSmokingGun, I can’t says that I’m surprised.

Comment by ThatGayConservative — June 28, 2010 @ 4:59 am - June 28, 2010

11. If you were a liberal Democrat, wouldn’t you be so proud!!
    Nice leaders these people pick.

Comment by Gene in Pennsylvania — June 28, 2010 @ 9:57 am - June 28, 2010

12. Having someone like Algore talking about marital happiness is like the late Sen. Robert Byrd (D-KKK) talking about race relations.

I know, O/T, but I’m sure his last wish was to wrap him up in the white bed sheets and bury him like that.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — June 28, 2010 @ 10:00 am - June 28, 2010

13. Of course, you all know that, somehow, global warming made him do it!!!!!

Comment by Sonicfrog — June 28, 2010 @ 10:42 am - June 28, 2010

14. #13 – If I were Tipper, I’d start turning up the thermostat just for shits & giggles.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — June 28, 2010 @ 12:48 pm - June 28, 2010

15. [...] at GayPatriot: Algore Joins Clinton & Edwards In Democrat Sleazy Hall of Fame: Now let’s be clear: no charges were filed. Gore is legally innocent ’til proven guilty in [...]

Pingback by Al Gore Sex Scandal: Climate Change Guru Accused of Sexual Misconduct… An Inconvenient Truth? (video) « Frugal Café Blog Zone — June 28, 2010 @ 10:04 pm - June 28, 2010

16. Al Gore is an unhappy man. Unlike Bernie Madoff, Gore can just quit his hoax and take his millions (billions?) and boogie on off to la-la land where liberals play with their expensive toys and drink and diddle to excess. There are reservations all over the chic world that cater to such pomposity and self-esteem.

But, Al Gore seems to want validation. Like Humpty-Dumpty, Al has had a great fall and he can’t get up. Poor Al. I am drowning in crocodile tears for him.

Comment by heliotrope — June 29, 2010 @ 8:48 am - June 29, 2010

17. OK HOLD EVERYTHING. There really was WMD and we really did remove it from Iraq. Bush is damn sure no great communicator, but he got it done.

Please see below links to stories from 2008 in [gasp] msm sources. –JustLurkin