Another Reason to Come to NYC for HOMOCON 2010!

Well, first reason for this post is that tickets for HOMOCON 2010 are nearly sold-out!

But the REAL reason is to provide some extra impetus for you to consider a trip to Manhattan:  TAMMY BRUCE is coming.  Yep, if Ann Coulter wasn’t enough, our own Queen Conservative Diva Ms. Bruce will be there now, too!

So what are ya waiting for?  Join a buncha Gay Patriots in NYC on Sept. 25 for HOMOCON 2010!

-Bruce (GayPatriot)

1. Wow, two hot women at the same big event. I wish I could be there!

Another good reason for this recovering progressive to switch teams. All the best-looking gals ARE on the Right.

Comment by Lori Heine — August 30, 2010 @ 8:51 pm - August 30, 2010

2. I’m curious as to how many people are showing up. Wish I could go.

Comment by ThatGayConservative — August 30, 2010 @ 9:35 pm - August 30, 2010

3. I’d rather endure a ground glass enema.

Comment by Auntie Dogma — August 30, 2010 @ 10:18 pm - August 30, 2010

4. What makes Ann Coulter the right-wing Judy Garland (or, conversely, what makes Judy Garland the left-wing Ann Coulter)?

Not trying to start a flame war. Just genuinely curious.

Comment by Rob Tisinai — August 30, 2010 @ 10:35 pm - August 30, 2010

5. Will Anne be providing a rollicking evening of un-substantiated facts, like the majority of her writing/commentary?

Comment by Kevin — August 30, 2010 @ 10:56 pm - August 30, 2010

6. #5: “Will Anne be providing a rollicking evening of un-substantiated facts, like the majority of her writing/commentary?”

[citation needed]

Comment by Sean A — August 30, 2010 @ 11:30 pm - August 30, 2010

7. #3: Well, don’t let us keep you.

Comment by Sean A — August 30, 2010 @ 11:55 pm - August 30, 2010

8. I know I can’t wait to go. I’m going to be working admission. Be sure to say hello. =o]

Comment by Brendan in Philly — August 31, 2010 @ 12:03 am - August 31, 2010

9. #3. Why do I suspect it wouldn’t be your first?

#4. I wondered that too. As far as I know, she cant sing, and she isn’t a raging alcoholic — I think its just that she is an icon for the gay right, the way Judy is an icon for theater queens?

#8. Ohhh, very clever! have fun!

Comment by American Elephant — August 31, 2010 @ 1:42 am - August 31, 2010

10. Again, I hope this doesn’t turn into simply a Pride Rally for gays who don’t want to help fat and old people pay for health care. I hope that the gays at Homocon adhere to a different set of values. Show the world it’s possible to have fun without making out in the hallways, chasing down multiple partners, dropping condoms from the ceiling, and doing more expensive drugs. Don’t let Homocon turn into Conservative Gays Gone Wild!

Comment by Ashpenaz — August 31, 2010 @ 10:13 am - August 31, 2010

11. Unfortunately the way things are, we couldn’t afford a ticket. I wish you guys the best, sounds like a great event.

Comment by Ousslander — August 31, 2010 @ 10:19 am - August 31, 2010

12. Hoping for some good reporting from the event.

Comment by Leah — August 31, 2010 @ 11:04 am - August 31, 2010

13. Ashpenaz @10: as long as you’re not there, I’m sure everything will be fine.

Comment by bastiat fan — August 31, 2010 @ 1:26 pm - August 31, 2010

14. I guess you don’t know that I’m really Ann Coulter.

Comment by Ashpenaz — August 31, 2010 @ 2:05 pm - August 31, 2010

15. #14 Nope. You’re just not that bright.

Comment by ThatGayConservative — August 31, 2010 @ 3:03 pm - August 31, 2010

16. Rob (#4) — Ann coined the phrase in her email accepting the invitation.

Comment by Bruce (GayPatriot) — August 31, 2010 @ 3:56 pm - August 31, 2010

17. Wish I could be there. Never do have the funds to go to NYC b/c I spend them all going to DC for political stuff. Please provide a full report. Just wish the name wasn’t HOMO CON. It’s hard enough for my hard right readers to understand all this. Some won’t ever come around and some, like me, just took a bit of convincing. It took a few years for me to get it, but we are all God’s children and I love you all. You are my conservative brothers and sisters and I hope you have a rocking good time.

Bruce, you have a great blog. Keep it up! That’s why I’ve linked to you and to GOProud!

Comment by KatysConservativeCorner — August 31, 2010 @ 5:17 pm - August 31, 2010

18. #3, after you’re done with the ground glass enema, turn it into a backsplash for your kitchen. Remember, recycle!

Comment by Sebastian Shaw — August 31, 2010 @ 7:07 pm - August 31, 2010

19. ThatGayConservative–I’ll have to send you the simplified version of my book. Enjoy the pictures! But no crayons this time.

Comment by Ashpenaz — August 31, 2010 @ 11:22 pm - August 31, 2010

20. @17: Whether you are a straight or gay person, regardless liberal or conservative, it can be personally difficult accepting someone for who they are. For whatever reason. Gay men are homosexual because they are attracted to the male gender, the same reason for lesbians and bisexuals. I am glad you were able to question your personal beliefs about homosexuality. But at the end of the day, we are all God’s beautiful children; and we need to treat each other with compassion, dignity, and respect ^__^

Personally, I really don’t care what two consenting adults do in their privacy. That’s their business. But it is icky having to talk about it openly, ha! =P

Comment by Totakikay — September 1, 2010 @ 1:12 am - September 1, 2010

21. ThatGayConservative–I’ll have to send you the simplified version of my book. Enjoy the pictures! But no crayons this time.

I’ve read her books and you can shove the “simplified version” into your folds.

Comment by ThatGayConservative — September 1, 2010 @ 5:51 am - September 1, 2010