TONIGHT at 8:30PM – GayPatriot’s America on BlogTalkRadio

Wow…. two weeks in a row, baby!  Tonight I’ll be talking with Ben Howe — a conservative activist and host of BTR’s “Renewing America”.  Ben attended the “Restoring Honor” rally in DC on Saturday and has some on-the-scene commentary to share.

(Photo courtesy of Jon Ward from The Daily Caller)

Oh yeah… and I’m broadcasting tonight live from our nation’s capital — Washington, DC.  I couldn’t make it for the 8/28 rally, but I’m here this week for my “real” job.

And I’m just a few blocks from The White House.  Maybe I’ll hop on over to 1600 Penn Ave and ask Michelle for a crumpet.

Tune in tonight at 8:30PM for GayPatriot’s America.  We have a great chat room too!

-Bruce (GayPatriot)

1. Some great news for you to chat about GP….
    Gallop now shows an unprecidented 10% preference for Republican over Democrat generic candidates!
    Even Gallop. Yep, I think Gallop is trying to get closer to the rout as it becomes clearer.

Comment by Gene in Pennsylvania — August 30, 2010 @ 7:39 pm - August 30, 2010

2. Rasmussen leads, then other polls eventually get closer to Rasmussens calls as elections approach.
    Even Dem incumbents are scared now. Fox News reported that Dems and Pelosi are going to make some tough choices and cut loose some of their candidates, they don’t have enough funds to help the almost 120 in danger liberals.

Comment by Gene in Pennsylvania — August 30, 2010 @ 7:41 pm - August 30, 2010

3. The National Park Service made no arrests at the Restoring Honor event.

I wonder if there was much trash left on the ground.

I wonder if there was a lot of pushing and shoving at the Metro as people waited hours to ride in and back out.

I wonder if participants shot a lot of one finger salutes back at those who “saluted” them.

I drove I-95 from Hilton Head, South Carolina to Richmond, Va. on Friday and many cars with “Restoring Honor” signs passed and there was much honking in support. I wonder how the MainScreamMedia would interpret that.

Comment by heliotrope — August 30, 2010 @ 7:54 pm - August 30, 2010

4. Damn! I totally forgot. I was trying to get some prescriptions for my mother before the store closed.

I wonder if there was much trash left on the ground.

I forget where I saw it (Drudge?), but there was a headline somewhere reporting that the ground was spotless.

Comment by ThatGayConservative — August 30, 2010 @ 9:34 pm - August 30, 2010

5. Yep, no trash left. No arrests. No fist fights. No rapes. No thefts.

Comment by GayPatriot — August 30, 2010 @ 9:37 pm - August 30, 2010

6. #4: Moonbattery.com has the shocking video evidence of the pristine condition of the Mall after the Restoring Honor Rally and the “Post-Barackalyptic Wasteland” left in the wake of The One’s coronation.

Comment by Sean A — August 30, 2010 @ 11:29 pm - August 30, 2010

7. #6 All those liberals seem soooo concerned about the environment.

Comment by ThatGayConservative — August 31, 2010 @ 12:06 am - August 31, 2010

8. Big Labor to spend $150 Million on Democrats while members are out of work. And the progressive left claims that corporate political donations are the real problem.

Comment by V the K — August 31, 2010 @ 6:59 am - August 31, 2010

9. I can see November from my house.

Comment by Sebastian Shaw — August 31, 2010 @ 3:02 pm - August 31, 2010

10. How growth in the Federal government chokes America:

Unfortunately, a lot of what the guy talks about, happened in the Bush years and is to Bush’s discredit. Obama is just making it even worse.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — August 31, 2010 @ 5:23 pm - August 31, 2010

11. Back to topic, Russ Douthat’s review of Restoring Honor:

Short version: A tad skeptical, but Beck (and the rally) did impress him.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — September 1, 2010 @ 9:07 am - September 1, 2010