TONIGHT AT 9PM: GayPatriot’s America
With Guests Adam Baldwin & Lorie Byrd

Yes…. THAT Adam Baldwin, folks!

Tonight’s special guest for the first segment is TV/film actor and conservative author Adam Baldwin. Most of you know Adam for his work on NBC’s spy/comedy show “Chuck”. He’s had a successful Hollywood career for over 30 years including the role of “Animal Mother” in Stanley Kubrick’s Vietnam War classic “Full Metal Jacket.” I first remember Adam when I was a kid and I saw the movie “My Bodyguard”. A classic!

Our second half-hour features fellow North Carolinian blogger Lorie Byrd. She was one of the original center-right bloggers back in the day.  Lorie was featured on PoliPundit, started Wizbang, and writes at her own blog Byrd Droppings. We’ll talk about the state of play in the crucial NC Congressional races.

RELATED LINKS FROM TONIGHT’S SHOW

Adam Baldwin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Baldwin
Adam Baldwin on Twitter:  www.twitter.com/adamsbaldwin

Lorie Byrd on Twitter: www.twitter.com/loriebyrd
Renee Ellmers for Congress: www.ReneeforCongress.com

Election Projection (The Blogging Caesar): http://electionprojection.com/index.php

WSJ: Congressional Staffers Gain from Insider Trading

FOX News: Military/Overseas Americans May Be Disenfranchised on Election Day

-Bruce (GayPatriot)

1. Adam Baldwin

Who? J/k.

Comment by ThatGayConservatives — October 11, 2010 @ 6:31 pm - October 11, 2010

2. lol @ Byrd Droppings. Great name.

Is that 9pm Eastern?

Comment by American Elephant — October 11, 2010 @ 6:36 pm - October 11, 2010

3. Tell him “HUBBA HUBBBA!” for me! I am insanely jealous.

Comment by Robert — October 11, 2010 @ 7:11 pm - October 11, 2010

4. No Awec Bawren?

Comment by ThatGayConservatives — October 11, 2010 @ 8:16 pm - October 11, 2010

5. Yep, 9PM Eastern!

Comment by GayPatriot — October 11, 2010 @ 8:29 pm - October 11, 2010

6. WOW! Great catch!!!!

PS. Best role was Jane on Firefly!

Comment by Sonicfrog — October 11, 2010 @ 8:48 pm - October 11, 2010

7. Will there be a recording of it available in the future? I missed the Adam Baldwin (seconding Robert’s ‘hubba hubba’ comment) segment. :o(

Comment by Brendan in Philly — October 11, 2010 @ 9:46 pm - October 11, 2010

8. Try the player embedded in this post. If it isn’t working right now…. it will be shortly.

Comment by GayPatriot — October 11, 2010 @ 10:03 pm - October 11, 2010

9. Sonic frog, I agree, Jane was the best. On Hulu today they put up the episode “The message”.

After opening a shipping crate where the crew discovers a dead body everyone looks in shock Jane leans in sniffs and asks “Why did you all order a dead guy for?”

Man I miss that show.

Comment by Stone K — October 11, 2010 @ 11:01 pm - October 11, 2010

10. You announced Adam Baldwin and I was thinking Steven Baldwin all afternoon. I had to duck out about 2120 when my partner called.

Comment by ThatGayConservatives — October 12, 2010 @ 3:22 am - October 12, 2010

11. Damn, I missed this. Stressful day and, ironically, I was in my bunk.

Sleeping you perverts! ;-)

Comment by The_Livewire — October 12, 2010 @ 6:36 am - October 12, 2010

12. I love Adam Baldwin!

Comment by Ashpenaz — October 12, 2010 @ 10:05 am - October 12, 2010

13. Sleeping you perverts!

With whom?

Comment by ThatGayConservatives — October 12, 2010 @ 1:27 pm - October 12, 2010

14. Myself, since Rocky was being a little frakker and wouldn’t come to bed like he’s told. :P

Comment by The_Livewire — October 12, 2010 @ 2:50 pm - October 12, 2010