“Palin Chasers” or “Idiot!”

Posted by Sarjex at 3:07 pm - June 2, 2011.
Filed under: cartoons

Questions, comments requests can be sent to sarjex (at) gmail dot com

Buy t-shirts

1. Exactly. That’s what I keep thinking with the LSM’s stalking her all over.

Comment by TGC — June 2, 2011 @ 4:11 pm - June 2, 2011

2. I love the way Palin is playing the MSM for fools. Where’s Katie Couric? Is she still shopping for a sex change show with Oprah’s OWN Network?

Comment by Sebastian Shaw — June 2, 2011 @ 5:00 pm - June 2, 2011

3. At my job, where I am the token conservative, the liberals have been beating about Palin and how stupid she is, yet when I bring up Obamas gaffes in England, the 57 states, etc. they change the subject and/or call Obama critics “haters”. It never ceases to amaze me the blind, unthinking allegiance to Obama and the dems.

Comment by Az Mo in NYC — June 2, 2011 @ 5:41 pm - June 2, 2011

4. Palin comes out against corporate welfare, including ethanol subsidies: http://hotair.com/archives/2011/06/03/palins-gambit-builds-her-strength-exposes-media-hypocrisy/

Good woman!

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — June 3, 2011 @ 11:04 am - June 3, 2011

5. Proof Pavlov was right. Ring the “Palin bell” and watch them all react.

Comment by Stone K. — June 3, 2011 @ 11:05 am - June 3, 2011

6. Proof Pavlov was right. Ring the “Palin bell” and watch them all react.

Comment by Stone K. — June 3, 2011 @ 11:05 am - June 3, 2011

7. You know, this reminds me of a Star Wars quote by Obi-Wan:
    “Who’s the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?”

Comment by Fedora Guy — June 4, 2011 @ 1:15 am - June 4, 2011