NEW HAMPSHIRE GOP DEBATE — Join the discussion!

I’ll be Twittering my thoughts in “real time”, but I’ll also use this space for other comments about tonight’s GOP Debate on ABC TV.

UPDATE at 9:09PM — I think I’m bored already.

UPDATE at 9:15PM – Rick Santorum knee-capping Ron Paul is TEH AWESOME. The young man owning the old dithering senile maniac.

UPDATE at 9:30PM – Ron Paul makes me sick. It is LEFTISTS that use the word “chickenhawk” against conservatives. He is disgusting.

This is all so frustrating. Our “news media” is a farce. ABC News should be ashamed of this debate.

-Bruce (GayPatriot)

1. ABC sucks!! “Should states ban contraception?”…”Do you support gay marriage?” Come on….we have illegals everywhere, Iran ready to get nukes…a deficit out of sight and one hour gone…and nothing but stupid questions by a stupid, Obama loving ABC….this is pure crap!!!

Comment by benj — January 7, 2012 @ 9:50 pm - January 7, 2012

2. Also, Obama doesn’t favor gay marriage. But will HE be asked Diane Sawyer’s “living room question”.

Hell no.

Comment by Bruce (GayPatriot) — January 7, 2012 @ 10:10 pm - January 7, 2012

3. I thought Newt was on point when he accused the media of their own bigotry on the subject of gay adoption and the blacklisting that is played out by Gay Inc and the gaystopo activist class. BTW, I wish someone would mention the discrimination going on here in NYC where Hetero’s need not apply for jobs at places like Rockefeller Center and the like too.

Comment by Richard Bell — January 7, 2012 @ 11:14 pm - January 7, 2012

4. Did Diane Sawyer look like she was drunk or what?

Comment by V the K — January 8, 2012 @ 1:06 am - January 8, 2012

5. THIS is the best and brightest to lead America?

Between the lack of adult leadership in our Congress and Exec. branch, the failed policies of our central bankers and this….I feel like I’m living in some Wiemar doppelganger of America.

And to think I thought our choices back in 2008 represented an all-time low…

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — January 8, 2012 @ 1:33 am - January 8, 2012

6. It is LEFTISTS that use the word “chickenhawk” against conservatives.

And if you don’t suck on his withered sack, you’re a “NEOCON!”.

Comment by TGC — January 8, 2012 @ 4:38 am - January 8, 2012

7. My fellow patriot,
    I cant believe you arent sicked hearing your candidates basically say you are worthless.. constitutional ammendment..the country has a 3000 year history of man and woman and man and woman raising children is the foundation of the country..of course you gays can be together like little buddies and make legal contracts if you want..just dont expect YOUR government to worry about you and your spouse cuz we aint supportin’ you.
    Ron Paul and Huntsman were the only two sense makers up there last night. And the only two that stand a chance against obama. I dont want to vote dem but I am repulsed by the romney that stands on these debate stages.. I miss the old romney before he -saw-the-light who wished MA gays a “happy pride”. And I cant even believe someone like Santorum is even a serious contender???? He doesn’t articulate one coherent idea..

Comment by s — January 8, 2012 @ 7:00 am - January 8, 2012

8. Iowahawk tweets that for balance, Obama should get 30 hours to answer 200 question from Rush Limbaugh about Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright.

Comment by SoCalRobert — January 8, 2012 @ 10:39 am - January 8, 2012

9. #7: and Obama’s stance on gay marriage is different how?

Comment by SoCalRobert — January 8, 2012 @ 10:40 am - January 8, 2012

10. #7 – Oh pulleezzzz, don’t give me the LGBT movement is pure as the driven snow crap.

Comment by Richard Bell — January 8, 2012 @ 11:04 am - January 8, 2012

11. I cant believe you arent sicked hearing your candidates basically say you are worthless

Comment by s — January 8, 2012 @ 7:00 am – January 8, 2012

I can’t believe that gays are so pathetic that the only thing that they think will give them any worth is a gay-sex marriage certificate.

Granted, this is the logical result of the psychological abuse and brainwashing that the Obama Party has heaped on them for years, but it still shocks me every time I see it.

Especially when you consider that Barack Obama and the Obama Party oppose gay-sex marriage and support discrimination against gays.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — January 8, 2012 @ 11:59 am - January 8, 2012

12. Spoken like a true partisan hack Bruce. Way to go!

benj:
    Come on….we have illegals everywhere,

Corporate America needs them to pick our fruits and vegetables at a competitive rate.

Iran ready to get nukes…

Unlikely. Their uranium enrichment facilities tend to get mysteriously destroyed. I blame it on magical gnomes. Also a bonus: they will lose Syria as an ally soon.

a deficit out of sight

Ron Paul has some simple yet excellent ideas on how to tackle the defecit: cutting a large chunk of the federal government, including the military-industrial complex.

No one is forcing them to debate on their program or forcing you to watch.

Comment by Rob — January 8, 2012 @ 12:22 pm - January 8, 2012

13. Partisan hack? That’s a baseless, hilarious charge.

Comment by Bruce (GayPatriot) — January 8, 2012 @ 12:55 pm - January 8, 2012

14. What? A post tagged with Conservative Ideas and Conservative Movement at the Internet home for the American gay conservative being made a partisan hack? Clearly a baseless charge!

Comment by Serenity — January 9, 2012 @ 6:41 pm - January 9, 2012