The Republican War on Women . . .

1. Yes, “the Republican War on Women . . . . is a battle being waged exclusively in the minds of individuals who hate Republicans.”

However, the Obama machine has manufactured this whole contraception attack on Republicans as an Alinsky tactic to create an issue that is meant to put the Republicans on defense and keep the heat off of Obama’s mess in the area of economics, gas prices, the Keystone pipeline, the soaring cost projections of Obamacare, the bankruptcy of the stimulus initiatives, the rapid shedding of special interest support for Obama’s reelection, rule by executive orders, intrusive rule by regulation, and much more.

Stephanopolus was sent out as the Judas goat to plant the contraception IED in the Republican debates in January. Then came the Obama contraception mandates affecting the Catholic Church in parts I & II and now III. Then the Sandra Fluke stage show testimony replete with phony statistics and much pity party response.

However, in a step too far, the schemers decided to try to topple Rush Limbaugh over his characterization of Fluke as a sort of slut and/or prostitute. However, an ever vigilant social-conservative band of watch dogs erupted in indignation over the continual and eternal passes given to the liberals, Democrats and MSM for Letterman and Maher type misogynist attacks on conservative women they hate, loathe and fear. Rush’s slut and prostituted was matched with the liberal baseline of rape, tw*t, c*nt and tits and feathers and no brains.

All this being said, I would rewrite the post as follows: “The Republican War on Women . . . . is a battle being waged exclusively in the minds of individuals who hate Republicans by Democrat operatives who are set on demonizing Republicans through lying and manipulation by a complicit press which is fully engaged in making the lie stick.”

Comment by Heliotrope — March 23, 2012 @ 7:06 pm - March 23, 2012

2. That’s exactly right.

Comment by Ignatius — March 23, 2012 @ 9:00 pm - March 23, 2012

3. So, if I understand the Democrat narrative, women are completely helpless creatures who are too stupid and irresponsible to provide for their own contraception, and if you don’t agree, you hate women.

Is that right?

Comment by V the K — March 23, 2012 @ 9:39 pm - March 23, 2012

4. Why yes, V the K, you have it spot on…furthermore, any woman who would not vote with her vagina clearly has been brainwashed by evil Republican and/or conservative men who cannot appreciate a women for her intellect, her compassion, the desire to choose life, and of course…who loves men and wants them to be themselves. Most of my friends are men. I am more comfortable with men. And yet, I still enjoy when the hold open the door and pull out my chair and wait for me to sit at the dinner table. Why? I like manners…as I say things like thank you and you’re welcome.

When my husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I responded…a Glock 19 and a diamond necklace to match my earrings. He smiled and said, “That’s my girl…and why I love you, baby.” I am sure that translates, in some circles, as a “Republican War on Women” (GIRL???? BABY????) But, at least in my war, my guy is arming me. ;-)

Comment by hellocat — March 23, 2012 @ 10:40 pm - March 23, 2012

5. So, if I understand the Democrat narrative, women are completely helpless creatures who are too stupid and irresponsible to provide for their own contraception, and if you don’t agree, you hate women.

Is that right?

Nope. Just stupid and gullible.

Comment by TGC — March 24, 2012 @ 3:19 am - March 24, 2012

6. Meanwhile, down in Louisiana A leftist professor blasts Led Zeppelin out of her office to drown out a Gingrich speech. Such is the maturity level of the Progressive professeriat.

Comment by V the K — March 24, 2012 @ 11:03 am - March 24, 2012

7. “War is where the enemy decimates your numbers – like, say in China where abortion is killing mostly females.

War is where you are kept from learning – like in most Arab countries, where women have restrictions placed on their education.

War is where your houses are burned, your children taken away into slavery, your goods looted, and you are dragged away in chains.

In the United States, right now, women have preferential treatment – by law – in any company that gets federal funds (which heaven help us, right now, is most of them.) Women live longer than men. Cancers that affect females get more money and more attention than those that affect only men. Women have the right to be sole deciders on abortion, and if they decide to keep the child and make the man pay, he pays. (This by the way is a complete reversal of the “penalty” of sex which used to fall mostly on women.) And if he doesn’t pay, he goes to jail. Divorce courts award custody to mothers overwhelmingly. Oh, and in college campuses, women outnumber men.

If this is war it is war on men. And I’ve had just about enough of everyone who claims otherwise.”

— I wish I could take credit for that, but I can not. It was written by the author, Sarah Hoyt. That’s just an excerpt of a much longer blog post. Here:

Comment by Scott — March 24, 2012 @ 4:36 pm - March 24, 2012

8. @hellcat,
    As a black, straight, female lurker at this excellent blog…I now have a major girl crush on you!!!!

Comment by madamcee — March 25, 2012 @ 3:14 pm - March 25, 2012