In a weird — and a times weirdly wonderful — week, I once again spaced in voting in the Watcher of Weasels contest; I didn’t have time to consider the merits of the various blog posts up for consideration (link my original).
The council winner was Joshuapundit’s – AG Holder And The DOJ Strike A Blow To Help Voter Fraud. In the Non-council competition, the post on Bristol’s Blog-Mr. President, When Should I Expect Your Call? (submitted by Bookworm Room).
In the council competition, the remaining entries finished in this order:
- Second place with 2 votes – Bookworm Room- The story of Malia Obama’s Mexican vacation reveals double standards and a noodle-spined media
- Third place with 1 1/3 vote – The Independent Sentinel- Obamacare Will Not Value Human Life – Proof Lies In A Killer Theory
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – The Noisy Room-Obama Preps for a ‘Non-Emergency’ Named Iran
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – Simply Jews-Iranian nukes, POTUS, expectations and common sense
- Third place *t* with 1 vote –GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD –The Xceptionals
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Colossus of Rhodey- Next violent act can be blamed on … The Boss
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator – President Obama manipulating the truth about oil!
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi –From Communism to Capitalism
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Right Planet –Retired Postal Worker Claims Bill Ayers’ Mother Knew Obama Was a ‘Foreign Student’
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – VA Right! –How Much Is the Obama Gas Price Increase Costing You?
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Glittering Eye –Come Fly With Me!
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Razor –Mixing Fashion with Politics and Atrocities
And the Non-council competition played out as follows:
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – Watts Up With That –Monckton’s Schenectady Showdownsubmitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – At War – Social Media Expands Military Blogging submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –The Sad Red Earth –Thinking Through the Iranian Dilemmasubmitted by Simply Jews
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Hurriyet/Burak Bekdil – World War IV? submitted byJoshuapundit
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –Right Wing News –5 Reasons Socialism Is Inferior To Capitalismsubmitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Sultan Knish –The Tao of Warmongering submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Townhall –Good News: Solar Firm Subsidized to Sell Panels… to Itself submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Accuracy In Media –World Government Lobby Frets Over Fate of Lugar submitted by The Right Planet
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Buckhorn Road –Look in my eyes; what do you see? The Cult of Personality submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Urban Grounds –The Mythical and Manufactured ‘War on Womyn’ submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Da Tech Guy Blog – Bill Maher and Alexandra Pelosi not racists; Feudal lord and Lady submitted by VA Right!
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Commentary Contentions –The Abu Ghraib Double Standardsubmitted by Gay Patriot