Due to my family and alumni responsibilities, was unable to vote this week in the latest Watcher of Weasels contest, so haven’t had a chance to read many of the posts, so here are the winners. Among members of the Council, The Razor took the gold for Why There Are No Such Things As Unnecessary Tests.
Among non-Council submissions, Sultan Knish took the laurels One Hundred Broken Mirrors; The Political Commentator submitted that post for consideration.
Members of the Council ranked the submissions as follows:
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – The Noisy Room – A Wicked Financial Storm Descends On America
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – The Right Planet – The Dialog About Race
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Bookworm Room- Stockholm Syndrome, Victimization, and the media’s version of American men
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Independent Sentinel-Nationalization of the United States Inches Closer to Reality
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Gay Patriot- On the unrecognized(?) loneliness in the gay male community
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Rhymes With Right-A Study In Moral Obtuseness
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – VA Right!-Holder’s Justice
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey – One BIG reason to be glad you live in the United States
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator – The New York Times: Purveyor of unbiased news or of artitorials masquerading as unbiased news?
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Little Satan”s Strike Package
And among the non-Council Submissions, we saw the following results:
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Pat Condell – Israel and the United Nations submitted byJoshuapundit
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –The Blaze/Billy Hallowell –Rev. Wright Unleashed: ‘White Supremacy’ Drives ‘World Policy,’ Allah & Yahweh Are the ‘Same’…and Clarence Thomas Is Worshipping ‘Some Other God’ submitted by The Noisy Room
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – Gatestone Institute<The Silent Terrorists: Muslim Brotherhood’s Political Terrorism Strategy submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Third place *t* with 1 vote –Les Jones NBC fires editor for altering Zimmerman 911 call; when will MSNBC fire the writer who did the same? submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third Place *t* with 1 vote -The Troglodyte –When Does Socialism Begin? submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Third place *t* with 1 vote - Melanie Phillips – A lethal game-changer for British politics?submitted by The Watcher
- Third place *t* with 1 vote - Giulio Meotti/FrontPage –The Christian Era in the Middle East Is Over submitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Pressure Points – Will Assad Return To Killing Lebanese Leaders? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Via Meadia – Don’t Know Much About Theology submitted byThe Razor
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Truth On The Market –My Professor, My Judge, and the Doctrine of Judicial Review submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fifth place with 1/3 vote -Yourish.Com –Your Easter media bias submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.