Taking home the gold this week in the Council category was Bookworm’s most excellent post, he real threat that the Ann Romneys of the world represent to the statist Left. Michael Totten‘s The Lost City held that honor among the non-Council submissions.
There were a number of particularly strong posts in this week’s nominations, particularly those considering Mrs. Romney and her recent rise to prominence. I don’t always share the opinions of my fellow council members, but do tend to find most of their posts most interesting.
The remaining contestants ranked as follow:
- Second place with 3 votes – The Mellow Jihadi An Iwo Jima, Guadalcanal, Korea, and Vietnam Vet
- Third place 2 2/3 votes – Joshuapundit- John Derbyshire And A Talk About Race
- Fourth place with 1 2/3 votes – The Colossus of Rhodey- Obama makes an “uncharacteristic” gaffe — not like G.W. Bush
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote – The Noisy Room- Hiding Behind Names
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote – The Political Commentator- North Korea Camp 14: Why rogue nations cannot be negotiated with!
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Simply Jews- This is our dog, Peter Beinart!
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Razor – Prescription Abuse and the Legalization of Illicit Drugs
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Rhymes With Right –Who Is More in Touch With Average Woman – Ann Or Michelle?
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right! –Tax Loopholes? Let’s End the Biggest Loophole of All – the “Earned” Income Tax Credit
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD –Pakistani Spring
- Second place with 2 2/3 votes – Jewish Mom.Com – Their Second Childhood: A Visit with the Fogel Orphans submitted by The Watcher
- Third place with 2 1/3 votes – Sultan Knish – We Are All George Zimmerman submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fourth place with 2 votes -Harry’s Place Ten Years Since Something That Never Happened: A Learning Moment for the Guardian submitted bySimply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote –Dr. Melissa Clouthier – Information Pollination War On Women Wisconsin Edition: Slut Shaming Is Okay When Feminists Do It submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote - Free Range International – All Clear submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote - TNR/Eric Trager –The Muslim Brotherhood’s Mendacious Charm Campaign in Washington submitted byThe Watcher
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote -The Right Scoop –The History of Political Correctness submitted by The Right Planet
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -Truth Before Dishonor –Conservatives Understand Liberals submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -Townhall/John Hawkins –The Seven Most Disturbing Moments So Far in Barack Obama’s Presidencysubmitted by VA Right!
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -Against The Grain –Obama, Not Holding the Center An Us-Against-Them Message Won’t Work In A Center-Right Country submitted by Gay Patriot
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -The Agitator –The Zimmerman Indictment: Reactions submitted by The Razor
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -Front Page Magazine/Bruce BawerRemembering Mike Wallace submitted by Bookworm Room
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.