This week, Joshuapundit took home the laurel for his post, Yom Hashoah – Reflections On The Holocaust, “a look at how those people who came into contact with it tried to process it, what’s been remembered, why many people would like to forget all about it and what that all means in today’s context.”
The non-Council winner was Raymond Ibrahim’s How the Media Whitewashes Muslim Persecution of Christians. The remaining Council winners include:
- Second place with 2 2/3 votes – The Right Planet Bloody Revolution and Cultural Suicide
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – Bookworm Room-The California Open Primary has the practical effect of stifling Republican political speech in November, when it matters most
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – The Razor No One Wins In the Zimmerman Trial
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – The Noisy Room- Iran + UN: The Incorrectly Included Datum
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi- The Military Draft
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Gay Patriot-What gay Republicans (should) expect from the state
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator –Wall Street 101 For Progressives, Academics and Career Politicians!
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Simply Jews –There Are Judges In Jerusalem
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Colossus Of Rhody–“Progressive” liar set to return to comics
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Independent Sentinel – Obama About to Cede Sovereignty of Our Oceans to Marxist UN
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right! – Hollywood Balks at Obama’s Financial Genocide!
And the remaining non-Council results:
- Second place *t* with 2 1/3 votes – Mark Steyn –Grope And Changesubmitted by The Watcher
- Second place *t* with 2 1/3 votes – Freemarket America.Org – If I Wanted America to Fail submitted by VA Right!
- Third place with 2 votes –The Sad Red Earth Israeli Ambassador Fears 60 Minutes “Hatchet Job”; Bob Simon Protests, Then Deliverssubmitted by The Watcher ( hat tip, Simply Jews)
- Fourth place with 1 2/3 votes –The Last Stand Afghanistan III (still circling the bowl) submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote –Jim Treacher/The Daily Caller – I don’t know if you guys have heard, but Obama eats dogs submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Sixth place with 2/3 vote – The Passing Parade – Government Spending, Or Why I Am A Republican submitted by Simply Jews
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Politic/Shaun Tan–Dangerous Liaisons submitted by Bookworm Room
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Weekly Standard –Civil Society Reconsidered submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –House of Erathosthenes–Contradictions submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -The Washington Free Beacon –Paging Allen West:Gorbachev Says ‘I will Support Obama’ submitted byThe Independent Sentinel