I decided to take today off from blogging, have one piece upcoming on the political implications of Obama’s shift on gay marriage, but after that may not post again until tomorrow afternoon. But, don’t be disappointed, even if my blogging is slow, there’s lots of good stuff from the Watcher of Weasels.
I thought a good number of the submissions last time with particularly strong, so encourage you to peruse this list and follow the links if you’re looking for some good blog reading. It’s not to say I share the perspectives presented in each of the posts, but that I found many to be thought-provoking and otherwise insightful, so enjoy!
And bear in mind–just because they didn’t win doesn’t mean they’re very good. 🙂
- *First place with 5 votes! Joshuapundit – Inside Vladimir Putin
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – The Noisy Room All the Little Communist Occupiers in a Row
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes – The Mellow Jihadi-Gimme a Break: Occupy Marines, Really?
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Bookworm Room-Marin County: What it’s like to live in one of the most affluent and liberal outposts in America
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – VA Right!- Republicans Adopt ‘Rules for Radicals’ Tactics – Right Back at ‘Cha Dems!
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Glittering Eye-Looting
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator- Must see video: Obama’s “Julia”, Julia’s alter-ego Julia/Julian and campaign incompetence!
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Right Planet – An Immigration Nightmare: The Story of Sunny and Mark
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Simply Jews –Johan Galtung – Another Cause For Celebration At The Elders’ Place
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Razor –Of Goats And Politics
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey – Ah, “diversity”
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Independent Sentinel – The Life of Svetlana, Julia’s’ Friend
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Gay Patriot – Time after time since he took office, Obama has failed to show the fortitude to stand up to hateful and over-the-line rhetoric
- First place with 4 votes! – Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion- Cruel irony in Elizabeth Warren’s Cherokee saga submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Second place *t* with 3 votes – FrontPage Magazine/Daniel Greenfield – Forward with Obama, Mao and Lenin submitted by The Noisy Room
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – PJ Media/David P.Goldman–Labor Force Disappears in Obama’s Depression submitted byJoshuapundit
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –Fresno Zionism Three Irrational US Mideast Policies submitted by Simply Jews
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 vote –Small Wars Journal Future of the force: Where do we go from here? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes – The Hill –Dick Morris: Obama’s sneaky treaties submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Yid With Lid – al Qaeda Releases Video of My Political Science Mentor Held Since Augustsubmitted by VA Right!
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Michael Barrone –Warren ancestry claim puts light on corrupt system submitted by Gay Patriot
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Breitbart.Com –Who Is The Real Sarah Palin? submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –George Will –Jon Will’s Gift submitted by The Watcher
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Nile Gardiner – Francois Hollande’s election victory is a symbol of the EU’s decline submitted by The Political Commentator
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Alt-Market –Economic Alert: If You’re Not Worried Yet … You Should Be submitted by The Right Planet
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –XKCD –Every Major’s Terriblesubmitted by The Razor