Even the Huffington Post notes Obama’s anti-Bush obsession

Posted by B. Daniel Blatt at 3:37 pm - May 31, 2012.
Filed under: Blame Republicans first,Bush-hatred

Their image promoting the unveiling of the White House portrait of the immediate past President of the United States:

1. Obama blamed Bush even at this event; worse, Obama kept talking about himself instead of the Bush’s.

Comment by Sebastian Shaw — May 31, 2012 @ 4:52 pm - May 31, 2012

2. I’m still in the TwitterGulag; this means I can’t read my feed. Please pressure Twitter to release my account. I’m @BlueLantern02.

Comment by Sebastian Shaw — May 31, 2012 @ 4:54 pm - May 31, 2012

3. What? You expected Obama to show some class? Hell, he can’t even bring himself to apologize for slandering the Poles. Thin skinned whiny adolescent president. A national embarrassment.

Comment by John in Dublin — May 31, 2012 @ 5:11 pm - May 31, 2012

4. GWB and Laura were awesome. They were funny and classy. Choombama and Michelle, not so much. I couldn’t believe it when he complained about the big mess he inherited, and how it was worse than what he had been told (blaming Bush). He also brought up his one feather in his cap, the killing of Bin Laden. It was quite embarrassing.

Comment by runningrn — May 31, 2012 @ 6:32 pm - May 31, 2012

5. Obama is going to bring up Bin Laden at every turn; it’s all he has. But he should not have brought it up here. Obama made this another campaign event. Obama is a sad, pathetic fool.

Comment by Sebastian Shaw — May 31, 2012 @ 7:30 pm - May 31, 2012