Desperation in Obama’s dishonest attacks on Romney’s record at Bain?

Had sketched out a post wondering if the intensity of Obama’s dishonest attacks on Mitt Romney’s record at Bain were a sign of insecurity in the Democrat’s campaign, that perhaps they have polls showing Romney doing better among undecided voters or that their own support is weaker than it appears in more publicized surveys.

But, in his own inimical way, Glenn Reynolds,linking two posts detailing the Democrat’s dishonesty, offered an insight which nicely (and succinctly) paralleled my own: “It doesn’t seem to me that Obama’s doing especially well, but judging by the flailing and desperation we’re seeing from his campaign, it must seem to them that he’s doing worse than I think.

More on this anon.  Perhaps.

1. Total desperation and beyond! Obama, has no record to run on, so why not try and distort a man that has a “real” record outside academia and community organizing, which I still do not know that that truly is? He is desperate, and we have only started to see the lies and distortion that is going to come out of the Obama administration, hell, we just saw it again the other day, with the Obama campaign calling Mitt Romney a criminal, I can’t wait to hear the next desperate attack!

Comment by Chad — July 13, 2012 @ 7:41 pm - July 13, 2012

2. Something tells me their internal polling is scaring the sh*t out of them. Deservedly so!

Comment by Bastiat Fan — July 13, 2012 @ 7:50 pm - July 13, 2012

3. They just spent $100 million and are still polling even. The right is poised to outraise them and hasn’t even ramped up their ad spending yet.

I read Dick Morris and he believes it will be a blood bath since traditionally undecideds swing for the challenger. In ’06, ’08 and ’10 people just were voting out incumbents, I wouldn’t be surprised if you see that trend continue.

Comment by Tim in MT — July 14, 2012 @ 2:34 am - July 14, 2012

4. […] Desperation in Obama’s dishonest attacks on Romney’s record at Bain? […]

Pingback by GayPatriot » Seems legacy media prefers Obama campaign as source for reporting — July 14, 2012 @ 12:24 pm - July 14, 2012

5. This is hilarious! Why would the President be desperate? It’s that liar Robsme who is desperate, with Ed Gillespie running around trying to save that little liar.

Romney is a GIANT liar, and always has been. Get over it, bitches.

Comment by Leon Foonman — July 16, 2012 @ 12:45 pm - July 16, 2012

6. Leon, please detail Romney’s lies.

And then please tell us why your Mr. Obama felt it necessary to misrepresent his own past in his own memoir.

Thanks!

Comment by B. Daniel Blatt — July 16, 2012 @ 1:17 pm - July 16, 2012

7. It’s that liar Robsme who is desperate

I think you’re right. I assume “Robsme” refers to Obama, considering Romney’s tenure as governor of Massachusetts didn’t involve nearly as much grift as Obama’s tenure as president.

Comment by Rattlesnake — July 16, 2012 @ 7:47 pm - July 16, 2012