SiriusXM Gay Leftist Host Michelangelo Signorile
Issues Apology, Of Sorts

Here is Bully Signorile’s attempt at apologizing, printed in full.

On Wednesday I challenged a gay caller, Wess, who expressed his support for Mitt Romney. While expressing the thought that any gay person who votes for Romney is doing himself harm, I began an analogy in the wrong place. After the caller said he voted for Romney, I said he should just get some arsenic, make a potion, and take it, which would be more painless. Not because I thought he should kill himself—I do not think gay Romney supporters should kill themselves—but because voting for someone who is committed to undermining your rights is a self-destructive behavior.

Any gay person who votes for Romney is undermining his own life, his own rights, and the lives and rights of all other LGBT people. And let’s be clear: It is Romney, with his bigoted positions (“Some gays are actually having children. It’s not right on paper. It’s not right in fact.”),who feeds a culture of hate that leads to gay teen suicides.

At first, I was criticized by angry, sometimes vile Romney supporters on Twitter while Obama supporters on the show and on Twitter seemed to get the point I was trying to make and defended me. I was defensive initially too, including yesterday on the show, pointing out that I was using a metaphor. We can get lost in the partisan fog of war during a heated election battle.

But after talking with friends over dinner last night, and after reading Andrew Sullivan’s take this morning, I can now see that my statement was not just jarring but offensive—certainly in the current climate of gay teen suicides. Sullivan is not some far-right gay Romney supporter; indeed, Sullivan and I are on the same side in the current political climate. We both support Obama and, contrary to Sullivan’s rather silly characterization of me as “far left,” he and I are actually in the same place on many issues these days, even including the role of ACT UP and direct action. We certainly agree on the issues of bullying and teen suicide, issues about which I’ve been very outspoken and passionate. If Sullivan didn’t get the point I was trying to make then I must have made it very badly.

I’m not making excuses, but sometimes, when you’re on the radio for four hours a day, things come out backwards. Live talk radio is essentially thinking out loud and sometimes our thoughts come out garbled. Again, I’m not making excuses, and certainly listeners have a right to expect that someone who hosts a radio show is going to be a little better at thinking out loud than the average person. And I like to think that I usually am. But it seems that all my engines weren’t firing this week. Like a lot of New Yorkers, I was operating on little sleep, with hurricane fatigue, and displaced family and friends. It was a recipe for total botch up. And I botched this one.

My apologies to Wess, and to my listeners.

Posted by Signorile at9:26 AM

My shorter translation of Signorile’s statement: “Gay Romney supporters are still scum and should die, I was just tired and got caught on tape.  I’m not making excuses, but actually I am.  Also, I was ashamed into apologizing by Andrew Sullivan of all people.”

My longer take on this is that Signorile got his ass chewed out by his bosses at SiriusXM yesterday.  He was awfully arrogant and defiant towards me on Twitter during the time he was on the air.  But suddenly about 5pm, he got silent.  I think The Man who signs his check got involved.

There is no doubt that this is another win for the conservative blogosphere!  Signorile has always been like this.  I know, since he has treated me to the same treatment in the past and I was an invited guest.  So he is “sorry” because he got caught.  Typical progressive bullshit apology.

I have $100 sitting on my desk and will give it to the next person who documents that Signorile’s treatment of gay conservatives hasn’t changed.  The bet is for the next 30 days.

In the meantime, thanks very much to our reader Tim for exposing Signorile’s hate.  I will be providing Tim with a gift from our blog as well.

Now you may discuss.

UPDATE from comments on my $100 wager:

No, Paul.  I have $100 on my desk for audio proof that Signorile STILL berates gay conservatives.  He will not change.  Maybe today or tomorrow, but he is a mean spirited radical.

He will spout off and demean and bully a gay conservative.  I have $100 waiting here for the proof that his apology was bullshit.

-Bruce (@GayPatriot)

1. Sullivan and I are on the same side in the current political climate. We both support Obama and, contrary to Sullivan’s rather silly characterization of me as “far left,” he and I are actually in the same place on many issues

Yeah, the far left place.

So, is Andrew still probing Sarah Palin’s Uterus; the greatest political scandal of our time? (Ben Ghazi? Who is Ben Ghazi?)

Comment by V the K — November 2, 2012 @ 11:37 am - November 2, 2012

2. Dear Douchebag,

Although I doubt you’ll be fired, I sincerely hope that the rest of your career as a leftist commentator is as painful as can be imagined, beginning with the election of Mitt Romney. I hope you experience many sleepless nights, sweating, craving, screaming, involuntary spasms, lashing out, coupled with despondency and severe depression, uncontrollable sobbing, feelings of helplessness and anxiety, paranoia, and detachment from all you love. In short, I don’t wish upon you a painless arsenic cocktail but the exact opposite: the desperation of a heroin addict in withdrawal. Then (should you survive), if and when you finally realize that unemployment, national security threats, national debt and deficit spending, sane immigration and education policy, and a respect for religious freedom and property rights, individualism, and free-thinking are gay issues, you’ll be ready to join humanity. Until then, douchebag, I wish nothing for you but what you so richly deserve.

See? Righties can botch their statements too.

Comment by Ignatius — November 2, 2012 @ 12:17 pm - November 2, 2012

3. It’s clear that Signorile’s apology is not an apology: He goes on to discuss, and at length, how totally in the right he is. Real apologies don’t do that.

“I’m not making excuses, BUT [excuse excuse excuse]“… Yuck. Would I ever hate to be that guy’s boyfriend. Or family member. Or neighbor. Or colleague. Etc. It’s the Barry H. Obama technique of arguing: Simply DECLARE that you are doing, and/or that you intend, the precise opposite of what you are in fact doing right in front of everyone’s eyes.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — November 2, 2012 @ 1:01 pm - November 2, 2012

4. The funny part about this is that, back in 2000 and 2004, Signorile and his fellow gay liberals, with the full endorsement and support of Barack Obama and the Obama Party, were saying that gays needed to leave the country if Bush was elected because the Republicans were building death camps and would round up all the gays and murder them.

Flatly, he is a malicious and vicious liar who will say and do anything, including advocating the denial of the right to vote and death to people who disagree with him, to advance his political agenda.

THAT is what the Obama Party represents. THAT is what “progressives” and liberals believe. THAT is the value system and morality of the gay and lesbian community. If it were not so, Signorile would not be at the top of the gay heroes lists, the toast of Manhattan, receiving accolades from HRC, GLSEN, GLAAD, and the other LGBT alphabet-soup groups, having the praise of the Obama Party, and having not one, but two, national media outlets at his disposal to publish whatever he likes.

Watching the lefties fall all over themselves pretending to condemn Signorile for what he said is hilarious, especially when the next words out of their mouths are to blame the Republicans for making him say it.

Mike Signorile IS the gay and lesbian community. He represents it. He epitomizes the mainstream of its values. And he speaks for it.

And he wants Republicans to kill themselves.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — November 2, 2012 @ 1:12 pm - November 2, 2012

5. Does anyone have a link to Sheridan’s required apology from Babylon 5? It reminds me of that.

Comment by The_Livewire — November 2, 2012 @ 1:32 pm - November 2, 2012

6. YAY! It is a rather shitty apology, but I agree that he may have felt some heat from above. I was contemplating whether or not it was worth it to make a bigger deal to things like XM or sponsors, but apparently someone already has. It’s beyond comprehension that he thought anyone would have got his “metaphor”… He said it very directly, TWICE!

Let’s not feel too bad for him. With a Republican back in the White House, he’ll be back in his comfort zone of hating and name calling for at least 4 years…

Comment by Tim in MT — November 2, 2012 @ 1:38 pm - November 2, 2012

7. Mel Gibson’s apology to the Jews is the better comparison:

Comment by V the K — November 2, 2012 @ 1:41 pm - November 2, 2012

8. TL, no offense, but it’s called google. “Sheridan’s required apology from Babylon 5″, yields this as the top link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8vA0ANTUM0

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — November 2, 2012 @ 1:44 pm - November 2, 2012

9. It’s also called “I’m at work and You Tube is blocked.” :-P

Thanks!

Comment by The_Livewire — November 2, 2012 @ 2:03 pm - November 2, 2012

10. He calls THAT an apology?? This is an apology…

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — November 2, 2012 @ 3:01 pm - November 2, 2012

11. Is it not clear by now that ANY point of view or attitude that is not actively supportive of homosexuality in all its primary and secondary forms will be tagged as “feeding a culture of hate that leads to gay teen suicides”?

It’s simple: either Love Us or B a H8ter. Nothing like principled disagreement or opposition is allowed.

Comment by EssEm — November 2, 2012 @ 3:08 pm - November 2, 2012

12. On the other hand, Bruce, please don’t write “Bully Signorile”. It just plays into the whole Victim Game. If you call on talk radio –and righwing talk radio is no exception at all– you cannot expect civil treatment. It’s for grownups.

Comment by EssEm — November 2, 2012 @ 3:10 pm - November 2, 2012

13. Dear EssEm-

Thank you for your editorial advice. I have filed it.

Comment by Bruce Carroll - @GayPatriot — November 2, 2012 @ 3:59 pm - November 2, 2012

14. [...] LIBERALS ‘APOLOGIZE’: SiriusXM Gay Leftist Host Michelangelo Signorile Issues Apology, Of Sorts. Bruce Carroll’s translation:  “Gay Romney supporters are still scum and should die, I was [...]

Pingback by Instapundit » Blog Archive » WHEN LIBERALS ‘APOLOGIZE’: SiriusXM Gay Leftist Host Michelangelo Signorile Issues Apology, Of Sorts… — November 2, 2012 @ 4:09 pm - November 2, 2012

15. Ted B, good one! :-)

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — November 2, 2012 @ 4:09 pm - November 2, 2012

16. That’s an “I got caught” apology if I ever saw one.

Actually, it’s not. It’s an “I got caught, and while I’m here making the apology which gets you my undivided attention, let me tell you AGAIN what a vile fucking scumbag Romney is by way of an excuse” apology. This isn’t a 17 year old blurting out the word “faggot” while her tongue wasn’t watching itself – this is a grown man who knew exactly what he was saying and why he was saying it. Twice. To hell with him.

Comment by perturbed — November 2, 2012 @ 4:20 pm - November 2, 2012

17. Hateful angry little fools usually make pretty lousy advocates. Maybe he needs to have his community clout called into question by the community he misrepresents. He seems to be more aligned with representing the interests the insufferable hyper emotional raging antisocial asshole (IHERASAH ) community than the LGBT community. When you have a radio show and you use it to act like some immature dick from XBox Live because you think that’s powerful and edgy then you don’t do anybody any good. You just shame yourself.

Comment by palaoemerus — November 2, 2012 @ 4:44 pm - November 2, 2012

18. Interesting point. It’s sort of an attention-milking apology, “Here, I’m not really apologizing but I will sort of sound like it or pretend to, and that will keep you looking at me! Look at me!”

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — November 2, 2012 @ 4:46 pm - November 2, 2012

19. I have $100 sitting on my desk and will give it to the next person who documents that Signorile’s treatment of gay conservatives hasn’t changed.

I think you mean “has”, not “hasn’t”.

Comment by Paul A'Barge — November 2, 2012 @ 4:52 pm - November 2, 2012

20. @chargingRino … This is an apology!

Bwah!

Comment by Paul A'Barge — November 2, 2012 @ 4:57 pm - November 2, 2012

21. SIRIUS-XM is running on razor thin profit margins. If, they are profitable at all. The last thing SIRIUS-XM needs is negative publicity that chase any potential subscribers away. They need every $1 they can get.

Still, it’s a non-apology from a person with real personality issues.

Comment by P. Aaron — November 2, 2012 @ 5:04 pm - November 2, 2012

22. Subtlety and metaphor are lost on you wingnut queens, isn’t it? False umbrage at every opportunity, your party hates you and no matter how unhinged and self-loathing you are, it’s going to be another 25 years before the GOP stops hating you, your presence seems to have only made the chirstians hate you more and it’s reflected in the platform. I hope you grow the fuck up and stop being the Uncle Toms of gay people. You’re beyond pathetic.

Comment by Jonathan — November 2, 2012 @ 5:04 pm - November 2, 2012

23. No, Paul. I have $100 on my desk for audio proof that Signorile STILL berates gay conservatives. He will not change. Maybe today or tomorrow, but he is a mean spirited radical.

He will spout off and demean and bully a gay conservative. I have $100 waiting here for the proof that his apology was bullshit.

Comment by Bruce Carroll - @GayPatriot — November 2, 2012 @ 5:11 pm - November 2, 2012

24. I’m a straight, white, male conservative Republican who believes, as Ted Olsen does, that the 14th amendment guarantee to equal protection of the laws renders any law banning same-sex marriage, or otherwise denying same-sex couples access to the same legal benefits as straight couples, unconstitutional.

And I know full well that I’m a minority among conservatives. So be it. Nobody said that to be a conservative means you absolutely must agree on each and every issue. I hope someday I’ll no longer be a minority — and I’ll gladly talk with any fellow conservative about why I feel as I do.

That out of the way….it’s remarkable to me that there’s so much pressure among liberal identity constituencies to be, primarily, single issue voters. If you’re black, you have to be liberal or you’re an Uncle Tom (or worse, a “house slave”).

If you’re gay, you have to be liberal or you’re consumed by self-hatred.

If you’re female, you have to be a liberal or you’re wanting to go back to the pre-suffrage days.

How insulting…to tell somebody they have to think a certain way or else be a traitor to others who share this or that characteristic?

To me, this robs people of their very individuality. It’s OK for a straight person to be liberal or conservative….they’re straight. It’s OK for a white person to be liberal or conservative….they’re white.

Comment by Scott — November 2, 2012 @ 5:13 pm - November 2, 2012

25. “I hope you grow the fuck up and stop being the Uncle Toms of gay people. You’re beyond pathetic.”

See what I mean? That’s precisely what I’m talking about.

Is Jonathan saying that it’s illegitimate for a gay person to believe in free market economics? Or is that something that only straight people can support? What about, say, supporting a hawkish foreign policy? Does being gay mean having to support a dovish foreign policy?

If the “arena of ideas” was a bus, Jonathan is essentially saying that gay people must sit in the back. Straights can sit wherever they want. But not gays. And probably not blacks, Latinos, or women, either. They must think a certain way — or, otherwise, they shall be shunned and ostracized.

Jonathan, you’re the one who should be ashamed of himself.

Comment by Scott — November 2, 2012 @ 5:23 pm - November 2, 2012

26. Subtlety and metaphor are lost on you wingnut queens, isn’t it? False umbrage at every opportunity, your party hates you and no matter how unhinged and self-loathing you are, it’s going to be another 25 years before the GOP stops hating you, your presence seems to have only made the chirstians hate you more and it’s reflected in the platform. I hope you grow the fuck up and stop being the Uncle Toms of gay people. You’re beyond pathetic.

Comment by Jonathan — November 2, 2012 @ 5:04 pm – November 2, 2012

Says the screaming worthless brat who is telling us to do as he says or we should kill ourselves.

Furthermore, better an Uncle Tom than a Quimbo and Sambo like you and your buddy Signorile. Maybe one of these days you might actually trouble yourself to read the novel instead of just repeating the epithets the Obama Party of Simon Legree orders you to repeat.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — November 2, 2012 @ 5:24 pm - November 2, 2012

27. This isn’t just a harmless quirk. It’s an insidious kind of intellectual bullying.

Comment by Scott — November 2, 2012 @ 5:13 pm – November 2, 2012

Exactly, Scott.

And this is why it’s ironic to see the Obama Party’s minions invoke Uncle Tom as an epithet. They play the Quimbos and Sambos in this little melodrama, carrying out the orders of their Obama Party masters to beat those slaves who think for themselves and refuse to do what they know is wrong into submission.

The question always for me is whether gay liberals like Jonathan who come here at Simon Legree’s orders to whip us Toms into submission are acting out of malice or fear.

I’m afraid in this day and age, the balance is shifting towards malice.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — November 2, 2012 @ 5:28 pm - November 2, 2012

28. And we get another non apology, apology.

He is pulling the “I was tired and didn’t express myself right” excuse. Of course that ignores all the vitriol he most likely spews the rest of his shows about conservatives and gay conservatives.

I often find it ironic that the gay left spends so much time condemning the GOP, conservatives and especially gays who are conservative, but they support liberals who support and treat with various Muslim groups who send money to Muslims overseas who espouse actually killing gays.

Comment by Just Me — November 2, 2012 @ 5:37 pm - November 2, 2012

29. “I’m afraid in this day and age, the balance is shifting towards malice.”

Maybe. I’ll leave it to others to psychoanalyze it. But, if this kind of tyrannical attitude has become more prevalent on the gay left in recent years, it’s ironic….because it seems pretty obvious to me that social acceptance of homosexuality (which includes things like equal marriage rights, but goes well beyond) is nearing the tipping point. It may have even passed it.

So why, at the very time when this is growing more and more evident, would they grow more virulent about gays who aren’t liberals? It seems like it would make more sense back when it was an “us versus the world” situation.

My best guess is that they’re really less concerned about the future of gay rights if Republicans are elected than they are about the future of liberalism. They’re just using the “self-loathing traitor!” label because it’s the most convenient rhetorical weapon.

Comment by Scott — November 2, 2012 @ 5:49 pm - November 2, 2012

30. “You evil hateful murdering bigoted assholes should all die! Because you are not tolerant!”

Okay, fine, take it out of context. Plus, I was speaking metaphorically. Oh, and, uh, irony.

Comment by Steve Skubinna — November 2, 2012 @ 6:08 pm - November 2, 2012

31. Incidentally, Jonathan, why is that all the hate I see towards gays comes from the left? Cherish your Stockholm Syndrome, but you have no right demanding everyone else share it.

Comment by Steve Skubinna — November 2, 2012 @ 6:10 pm - November 2, 2012

32. As Scott explains to the not-subtle and metaphorically incapacitated Jonathan, elitist Left-Liberals keep-score and maintain power by divide-and-conquer tactics. They play Whack-A-Mole with each identity-politic group, bludgeoning each with it’s own immutable “identity” into which they must fit or be cast-out, into oblivion, a(nother) bump in the road under the Liberal Bus. *clunk!*
    There are famously “no enemies on the Left,” and that means nobody else on the left (none left alive anyhow) who makes the decisions.
    Who are these power-brokers like Jonathan who make such decisions, distinctions, and demands – who can execute such precise sociological divisions? They are the same privileged Whites who graduated from Academic institutions where they learned all the Leftist tricks and rhetorical flourishes, who give themselves COVER by assuming a Leftist identity complete with all the prestige and POWER that they had in Academe where the game of Minority Politics, from gender to ethnic divisiveness, is at its greatest effect. Where are the sophisticated words and rhetoric used to express bias and control nurtured and learned? Academe… where the “smart” people are. Who claims that the GOP hates gays? The Left – but “hate,” now isn’t that as bit strong? Who invokes “Uncle Tom” as a threatening epithet? The Left. Who started the Log Cabin Republicans – not the left. Who started The Pink Pistols? Not the Left. Who believes in The Individual? Certainly NOT the Left. That Left is where personal achievement is to be re-distributed and the Individual is a powerless nothing – and not just nothing, but a dangerous “something” that must be squashed and repressed and contained and subsumed – in other words just about everything that a Gay individual might complain about vis-a-vis conformity and social pressure – into The Group. For the Left the Collective is all, and the Individual is Nothing – except when the whole play-structure and theorizing breaks down and SOME hapless but more often BRUTAL individual is lifted-up to assume the Personality-Cult and worship of the Left.

Comment by NotClauswitz — November 2, 2012 @ 6:40 pm - November 2, 2012

33. [...] an altercation between the Left and Conservatives yesterday, those who are Gay got caught in a cross-fire, flanked by those on the Left who seek to own and [...]

Pingback by Gay Conservatives Go! | Not Clauswitz — November 2, 2012 @ 6:41 pm - November 2, 2012

34. And here you see the “self-destruction” that define the hardcore leftists. They’ll tell a guy who votes Republican to kill himself, then slam you when you report one of their ilk spreading HIV, harming and killing their own people.

Comment by Douglas — November 2, 2012 @ 8:04 pm - November 2, 2012

35. “defines”, sorry.

Comment by Douglas — November 2, 2012 @ 8:04 pm - November 2, 2012

36. I really despise all the that we see in politics today…particularly (and unfortunately) in the politics of the left. The left bashes conservatives, calling us hateful, racist, misogynistic, homophobes.

But let a black “come out” as conservative, and they are chastised as being traitors, usually with some of the worst, most racist invective possible. Let a strong woman take her place among conservative leadership and out come the despicable, misogynistic slurs, all thrown at a woman who could easily be categorized as a feminist (and a successful one at that), but is instead harassed on the basis of her gender because her politics are different from the liberal party line.

Find us a “Gay Patriot” ;) or a homosexual whose political views extend beyond their sexual identity or even “traditional” conservatives who hold a wider world view than the stereotypical conservatives are “supposed” to have, and once again, the liberal hate machine kicks in to impugn or even threaten those who don’t follow the lockstep message.

Our country would be a lot better if we simply dealt with our differences instead of hypocritically using them to cling to narratives that don’t fit America anymore. We should quit trying to puppet our narratives onto everyone else. The Signorile example is only one of myriad others: pointless hate and bigotry. We’re better than that, aren’t we?

Comment by Ragman — November 2, 2012 @ 11:42 pm - November 2, 2012

37. It’s frustrating reading his non-apology “apology”. We all know just by reading it that he’s not sorry for telling Wes to commit suicide; he’s brazenly excusing his heartless words by shifting the blame onto multiple targets (frustration, Andrew Sullivan, even fatigue) so he never really takes responsibility for being the very creature he claims to despise in others. It’s a tap dance, and I’m sick of it.

I was waiting for this post to see if Signorile would actually say something that gave me the impression he was genuinely sorry for what he’d said. I now know that he wasn’t, and I will be posting a video response to both Signorile and Dan Savage by tomorrow.

Comment by Mel Maguire — November 3, 2012 @ 7:13 pm - November 3, 2012

38. I’ve noticed that a lot of people are condemning Michalengelo Signorelli’s comments and they should be condemned here. Wishing violence upon someone is always wrong. But why is there no one condemning what one of your fellow posters said:

“What we are seeing is for the first time people realizing that gays and lesbians are overwhelmingly murderous and intolerant bigots like Mike Signorile who believe that, if you disagree with them, your life is worthless. We saw it with the liberals like Levi spinning and defending the FRC shooting as justified. We saw it with liberal fascists like Christine Quinn using their position to force businesses to shut down. We saw it with Obama Party endorsee and LGBT community leader Dan Savage being given free rein to bully teenagers and punish them for daring to express beliefs different than his.”

By stating this you are overwhelmingly stereotyping a group of people because of what some have said! Those of us in the LGBT community are not “overwhelmingly murderous bigots.” Yes, Michalengelo Signorelli’s statements should be heavily denounced, but shouldn’t these statements posted on your blog be denounced as well?! Since one group of hateful statements must be denounced, then all hateful statements must be denounced. Speaking as a liberal/progressive what Michalangelo Signorelli said was horrible and wrong. But that statement also applies to what was posted by NorthDallasThirty. And no one here seems to be commenting on what was posted on this site.

Comment by Alan Schultz — November 4, 2012 @ 8:06 pm - November 4, 2012

39. Since one group of hateful statements must be denounced, then all hateful statements must be denounced.

Oh, if only that were the way the world worked. Alan–dahling, sweetheart–you need to get around a bit more! If Mikey Signorile’s latest tirade were the exception to the normal, civilized behavior we hear from the “LGBT” movers-and-shakers, you might have a point. But it’s simply an exaggerated extreme of what those same tolerant and peace-filled idiots individuals practice. Every. Single. Day.

Case in point: a few hours ago I was perusing the site of the Washington Blade. In the current issue is an op-ed by Richard Grenell endorsing Mr Romney and giving his reasons thereupon. It only took less than three comments before the gay blogosphere’s Joseph Goebbels weighed in to declare what a schmuck Mr Grenell is and endear him with one of his favorite terms, ‘quisling’. Fortunately, someone else challenged his comment’s veracity, but it’s rare that those who use such intemperate remarks do get challenged. More often than not, they get the online equivalent of a high-five and it doesn’t take much imagination to picture more than a few doing their own version of a superior dance.

That’s just one example. One can go to other news sites and most blogs and see the same type of comments coming from the peaceful-and-loving crowd. Many would make a fair number of Mean Girls blush with their audacity.

So while NDT’s passion can make his commentary quite sharp (and, no doubt, contribute to his being banned from sites that just can’t handle his version of the truth), I have never seen his commentary rise to the vulgar and diminutive level of most LGBTQXYZ leftists. It would seem that few, if any, have ever heard of the concept of disagreeing without being disagreeable. In fact, many seem to live so they can be the latter as often as possible.

Comment by RSG — November 5, 2012 @ 9:06 am - November 5, 2012