As I searched through my recent posts this week, as I had last week, in order to pick the best as this week’s nominee for the Watcher’s Council, I realized how little original posting I had done these past two weeks.
It reminded me that I have indeed spent less time blogging than I normally do. I address some of that in the post I did decide to submit, about the creative process, having chosen that one over my George Eliot birthday post.
That chapter of my “epic” is, for me, quite a big deal. The idea has been kicking around in my head at least since 2002; I recently uncovered a dated note from 2004 with ideas for the story. And the particular date on that note, 05/10/04, preceded my first blog post by approximately five months.
This story has been part of me longer than has this blog. Only this month, however, have I succeeded in producing a written version of* the tale that I can share with others.
- The Independent Sentinel – A Moral Dilemma
- Simply Jews – The Pillar of Defense fiasco
- The Political Commentator – James Clapper – Why does this man still have a job in the Obama administration?
- The Noisy Room – The Islamic Pharaoh Rises
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Keep Perspective
- Joshuapundit-The Next Islamist Domino – Jordan
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – The New Middle East
- The Right Planet – Wrapped Around the Axle
- VA Right! - Why The ‘Clinton Tax Rates’ Didn’t Create Prosperity in the 1990′s
- The Glittering Eye -“Balance Sheet” Or Not?
- Gay Patriot – Of slow blogging and the creative process
- Bookworm Room – Second Amendment day: shooting the Glock
- The Mellow Jihadi – I Am Guilty Of Stolen Valor
- Rhymes With Right – Democrats Seek To Ensure Candidate Of Right Color Wins Election In Chicago
- The Razor – Party Like It’s 1999? Why I’m All For it
- Right Truth – The Obama Doctrine: Terrorists are R “U.S.”
- Maggie’s Notebook – Shout Racism And Stop The Debate!
- The Pirate’s Cove – Bummer: Gaia’s Fever Down For A Second Straight Year
- Ask Marion – Why America Will Not Survive Unless Americans Change –
- CNS News – One Third of Schools Receiving Stimulus-Funded ‘Student Improvement Grants’ Showed Declines submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Barry Rubin – Lessons for the World From a New Gaza War submitted by Simply Jews
- Taki’s Magazine -The Petrayal of Petraeus submitted by The Political Commentator
- Sultan Knish –War Is The Answer submitted by The Noisy Room
- The First Street Journal – Economics 101: A failure to understand submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Mark Steyn – Jill Kelley For Secretary of State submitted by Joshuapundit
- Danger Room – Leon Panetta Has a Few More Drone Wars Ready to Go submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Yid With Lid – Hamas: Killing Jews is worship of Allah submitted by VA Right!
- Kausfiles – Krugman’s Twinkie Defense submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Pat Condell – Peace In The Middle East submitted by The Right Planet
- Belmont Club -The Last Man Standing submitted by Gay Patriot
- Quadrant Online-Doomed Planet submitted by Bookworm Room
- Maggie’s Farm –Giving Tuesday submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Right On The Left Coast – Must Be An Election Year submitted by Rhymes with Right
- The FREEMAN –Debunking the “Shop Small Saturday” Rationale submitted by The Razor
- Holman W. Jenkins/WSJ – None Dare Call It Default submitted by The Watcher
- The Commentator – Britain heads for Israel sell-out at the UN submitted by The Watcher
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.