Don’t blame me, I voted for Meg

Posted by B. Daniel Blatt at 12:21 am - November 30, 2012.
Filed under: Big Government Follies,California politics

California named worst-run state in the nation

1. You’ve already disclosed this twice, Dan:

Comment by Vince Smetana — November 30, 2012 @ 12:41 am - November 30, 2012

2. Yes, Vince, I’m aware that I’ve used similar titles before, point is that we keep learning more and more about the problems this state faces.

And I’m reminding readers that California voters rejected the candidate putting forward solutions to the problems now exacerbated under the state’s current leadership.

Comment by B. Daniel Blatt — November 30, 2012 @ 2:28 am - November 30, 2012

3. I would keep an eye on state tax revenue. You can find the monthly summaries here: http://www.sco.ca.gov/ard_state_cash_summaries.html

Comment by crosspatch — November 30, 2012 @ 3:33 am - November 30, 2012

4. And instead of holding politicians accountable, the California electorate just voted to raise taxes on others (four wolves and a sheep voting on who’s for dinner) and reward the irresponsibility of their political class with more money.

Comment by V the K — November 30, 2012 @ 5:47 am - November 30, 2012

5. We’re # 1… We’re # 1… Oh, wait.

As soon as I read the headline of the article, i knew we had to be in the top two.

Comment by Sonicfrog — November 30, 2012 @ 10:05 am - November 30, 2012

6. Well, I voted for Steve Poizner in the primary and Meg in the general. But what bothers me is that Meg lost and we have not heard a peep from her since. It is the case of someone that ran and lost and decides not to stay in the game if for nothing for being a voice of the party. I do not like that. And I think that she no longer lives in California. Having said that, Meg WOULD be a 1,000 times better than Moonbeam.

Comment by Mark J. Goluskin — December 1, 2012 @ 2:51 am - December 1, 2012

7. Meg’s kind of busy right now, Mark. :)

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — December 1, 2012 @ 2:14 pm - December 1, 2012