Grand Conservative Blogress Diva 2012/13 Official Ballot

Posted by B. Daniel Blatt at 6:27 pm - December 21, 2012.
Filed under: Blogress Divas,Strong Women

You may vote once per day.

Who should be the Grande Conservative Blogress Diva 2012/13?

pollcode.com free polls

1. [...] shake it off.  To help with your post-election blues, let me direct you to the Gay Patriot’s Grand Conservative Blogress Diva 2012/13 Official Ballot. If you look closely, you will see that yours truly is one of the candidates.  I would, of course, [...]

Pingback by Bookworm Room » At long last! An election in which every candidate deserves to win — December 21, 2012 @ 7:55 pm - December 21, 2012

2. Sarah Hoyt. She’s from Portugal but her accent makes you think “Moose and Squirrel”. Very Sexy and a very smart lady to boot.

Comment by Quilly Mammoth — December 21, 2012 @ 10:23 pm - December 21, 2012

3. [...] in your strange news of the week, I inexplicably, find myself in the running for conservative blogress diva over at Gay Patriot.  (Diva me?  Well, okay, maybe.)  So weird for someone who only came out of [...]

Pingback by Ladies, Gentlemen and Dragons | According To Hoyt — December 21, 2012 @ 10:34 pm - December 21, 2012

4. I voted Jennifer Rubin – focused, timely, persuasive.
    Suggested write-in Liz Mair – a true advocate for freedom http://lizmair.com/

There are a few names on that list that have hit a wall on their ability to broaden the voice and have been repeating themselves the past four years.

Comment by geena — December 22, 2012 @ 5:00 pm - December 22, 2012

5. Time for The ‘Worm to have her turn!! :-D

Comment by Callmelennie — December 22, 2012 @ 6:50 pm - December 22, 2012

6. Yay! The one I voted for, neo-neocon, is in the lead. That never happens to me

Comment by Tom the Redhunter — December 23, 2012 @ 11:12 pm - December 23, 2012

7. Neo-neocon’s blog is a terrific read for any Conservative looking to have his or her values affirmed.

Comment by Jeff — December 24, 2012 @ 6:18 am - December 24, 2012

8. I go to neoneocon for her and her associates’ political commentary; but her occasional posts about dance help me keep my balance.

Comment by Jim Nicholas — December 24, 2012 @ 9:07 am - December 24, 2012

9. [...] if ya’ll are so inclined, go and vote for me on the Gay Patriot Conservative Diva Bloggress Poll. (Or for one of the others, if you think you should.  The competition is formidable.)  Remember, [...]

Pingback by Shaking the Kaleidoscope | According To Hoyt — December 24, 2012 @ 5:40 pm - December 24, 2012

10. Kate McMillan of Small Dead Animals appears to be missing. THAT appears to be an incredible oversight.

Comment by cottus — December 24, 2012 @ 10:02 pm - December 24, 2012