Due both to a family vacation and much thought/work on my fantasy epic, blogging will be slow in the coming days; I will try to get pieces up from time to time, but please do understand if I do not. In the meanwhile, enjoy some of these posts for the Watchers’ Council.
I just received the nominations and there are sure to be some solid submissions:
- Joshuapundit–A Game Change In Syria
- The Noisy Room – Big Business and Marxist Collusion – Bourgeois Socialism
- The Political Commentator – If your employee did these 10 things, would you fire them?
- The Independent Sentinel – Gun Control Move Is Political Theater – Here’s Proof
- Simply Jews – The Guardian report on Christmas in Bethlehem
- VA Right! – Virulent ‘Pro-Choice’ Rhetoric, ADHD Drugs, Video Games to Blame for School Shootings
- The Right Planet – Soros And The Euro
- The Glittering Eye –Do We Really Want Less Work or Investment?
- The Razor – The Conscience Pangs of a Drone Pilot
- Rhymes With Right – A Silly Anti-Gunnite Argument On Second Amendment Rights That Needs Dismissing
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Dopey WNJ Letter of the Week
- The Mellow Jihadi – Suicide Strikes the Navy, SEAL Commander Down
- Bookworm Room – The Leftist delusion of a world without danger
- Gay Patriot – Larry Elders message to the GOP: Explain how Democratic policies hurt the poor
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Best Chick For The Gig [Read more…]