I am honored to have done so well in a contest in which I barely participated. Due to all the craziness surrounding my return from my family vacation, I didn’t even get to vote nor to check out any of the entries.
Please note that while I generally like the submissions from my fellow “council” members, I don’t always agree with what they have to say — or the way they say it. Each blogger (or blogress) what he (or she) believes to be his (or her) best piece of that week.
- *First place with 2 2/3 votes! The Mellow Jihadi –Corporals of the United States Marine Corps
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – The Right Planet – Musings About The Trees
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – The Noisy Room-When the lights go out in America
- Second place *t* with 2 vote – Joshuapundit- Let’s Give Up on the Constitution!
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes – Gay Patriot-Now that they’ve raised taxes on the wealthiest Americans, what is the Democrats’ plan to address nation’s debt crisis?
- Fourth place with 1 vote – Bookworm Room- Found it on Facebook: a story about a mass murder that didn’t happen
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Razor- Alinksy Tactics Used Against Legal Gun Owners
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Simply Jews – Dmitri Yakovlev bill – the cannibal’s mistake
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right! – Betrayed! Only 5 Republican Senators Voted ‘NO!’ to a Tax Increase
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Rhymes With Right –When The Free Press Advocates For Abrogating Rights, Suppressing Speech, And Murdering Dissenters
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Glittering Eye –We Have a Social Disease
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Independent Sentinel – Tax Ammo As If It Were Cigarettes
- First place with 2 1/3 votes! – Bob Owens-What You’ll See In The Rebellion submitted byRhymes With Right
- Second place with 2 votes – Dave Barry – Dave Barry’s Year in Review 2012 submitted byJoshuapundit
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –Sultan Knish –First Plane Out Of Benghazi submitted byThe Noisy Room
- Third place*t* with 1 2/3 votes-Sultan Knish –Someone Else Will Pay submitted by The Political Commentator
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – P.J. O’Rourke –Dear Mr. President, Zero-Sum Doesn’t Add Upsubmitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Extra-constitutional power is what they’ve always wanted (Update — blaming those ancient “white dudes”) submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote – The Diplomat –A Frightening Prospect: War in the East China Sea submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote -Jonathan Spyer –A Nation Once Again? submitted by Simply Jews
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote –ConservativeDailyNews.com –The Climate of Fear & Powerlessness submitted by The Right Planet
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Mike Hunt –Demand A Plan? Demand Celebrities Go F*ck Themselves [Extended Cut] submitted by The Razor
- Seventh place with 1/3 vote -Doug Ross – President Obama’ Fiscal Cliff Olive Branch To The GOP: “You Get Nothing”submitted by The Independent Sentinel
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.