Not the postpartisan we were promised

Posted by B. Daniel Blatt at 6:18 pm - January 20, 2013.
Filed under: Obama Expiration Dates,Obama Incompetence

Even AOL/HuffPo has noticed:

Screen Shot 2013-01-20 at 7.30.12 AM

Do wonder if the Huffington Post will the link between Obama’s policies and the continued high unemployment and his rhetoric/actions and those perpetually persisting partisan fights.

1. I still don’t understand how anyone could have voted for Obama in 2012. 2008 I can see the appeal, but by 2012 Obama pretty much proved he could do one thing well and that was campaign.

I also think some Obama voters were voting for the guy because he was a democrat not because they actually think he was doing a good job.

Comment by Just Me — January 20, 2013 @ 6:33 pm - January 20, 2013

2. I refuse to get into any drinking games over how many times he utters “I”, “me”, “mine”, or “my” during his speech . . . I’d die of severe alcohol poisoning long-before the 2nd Act starts. At Sen, Inouye’s funeral, he referred to himself 47-times…the GODS-ALONE know how many at his own re-inaugural.

This week’s theme is Narcissism.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — January 20, 2013 @ 10:16 pm - January 20, 2013

3. This isn’t an Inauguration, it’s a Requiem.

Comment by V the K — January 20, 2013 @ 11:10 pm - January 20, 2013

4. Ted B.–Very amusing, or it would be if V the K’s comment about it being “a Requiem” didn’t seem so appropriate.

Comment by Kurt — January 21, 2013 @ 12:11 am - January 21, 2013

5. This week’s theme is Narcissism.

This week, and every week. Narcissists can’t engage in any other activity but narcissism. Get ready for another four years’ worth.

Comment by RSG — January 21, 2013 @ 10:14 pm - January 21, 2013