Meatless Monday & The Great Steak Dinner Bet Payoff
Monday, Feb 25 in Glendale, CA

Dan did a post a few days ago, but I wanted to re-invite our friends in the Los Angeles area to join me and him for “Meatless Monday” by enjoying a hearty steak dinner at Outback Steakhouse in Glendale, Calif. The official event invite is here on Facebook.

And since I’m also new Vice Chair of GOProud, I’ll be talking about our new efforts at chapter development and outreach.

For those not familiar with “The Great Steak Dinner Bet,” here’s the video from CPAC 2010.

-Bruce (@GayPatriot)

1. one of those bets you wish you’d lost?

Comment by JP Kalishek — February 18, 2013 @ 7:21 pm - February 18, 2013

2. wish he had lost!! But he gets a free dinner at the next 2013 CPAC meeting. Oh wait, GOPROUD wasn’t invited.

Comment by Brendan — February 18, 2013 @ 8:31 pm - February 18, 2013

3. That should be “to join him and me.” Bad grammar makes me sad.

Comment by Don, the Rebel without a Blog — February 18, 2013 @ 8:42 pm - February 18, 2013

4. Apologies, Don!! Fixed.

Comment by Bruce (GayPatriot) — February 18, 2013 @ 10:27 pm - February 18, 2013

5. Thanks, Bruce. This is such an excellent blog, it should not be marred by incorrect grammar. I am once again a happy man.

Comment by Don, the Rebel without a Blog — February 19, 2013 @ 9:25 am - February 19, 2013

6. Bruce, do you get the Morning Jolt from NRO? If not I’ll forward when I get home, but he has an interesting piece on GOProud’s not being welcome.

Comment by The_Livewire — February 19, 2013 @ 4:46 pm - February 19, 2013

7. See ya there! I love you Bruce, so sorry you won this one.

Comment by Leah — February 21, 2013 @ 11:45 am - February 21, 2013